[Q] Help with 'status 7' errors on several roms. Currently running CM 10.2.0 stable

Search This thread

Impact Blue

Sep 2, 2010
So far I've tried installing the latest CyanogenMod 11, CarbonRom, and Paranoid Android with the same errors after each factory reset/dalvik wipes. Finally had to go back to CM 10.2.0 stable. Help!

Tried all the getprop/batch script edits, even tough they all list SGH-I727 compatible. I don't know what else to do.

Installing through CWMR Touch v5.5.0.4, with the .zips on the phone. Don't know anything about ODIN, sadly.

Radio: I727UCMC1
Kernel: 3.0.89-cyanogenmod-g53452f3
build01@cyanogenmod #1

I am running on T-Mobile, however, as I have switched carriers. Would this be an issue? I'm not so sure, since I am running 10.2 with minor issues.

Please & Thanks for your suggestions!

Last edited:

vincom

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 5, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
no ones really going to help you unless you do some reading first, maybe you did but i dont think so since ur still on cwm v5.5.0.4 and you dont know anything about odin, odin is ur friend.
start here, its the sticky just above your post

Reactions: Impact Blue

Impact Blue

Sep 2, 2010
Alright, I'll investigate ODIN. I think I did use it to flash the CWM I have now, but I'll try and flash current to CWM 6.41.

Impact Blue

Sep 2, 2010
no ones really going to help you unless you do some reading first, maybe you did but i dont think so since ur still on cwm v5.5.0.4 and you dont know anything about odin, odin is ur friend.

Great! Used your sticky to flash the new CWM through ODIN, currently installing the new Paranoid Android ROM.

You are awesome, vincom. Thanks for all your hard work/contributions!!

Impact Blue

Sep 2, 2010

You could flash the latest CWM from the current CWM you have. Try Philz CWM found here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2557024&page=7

That's exactly what I did! Thank you--going through my initial boot with PA. WOW, it's been awhile.

Top Liked Posts