Search This thread

the0ne

Jan 2, 2007
Melbourne
www.1800pocketpc.com
NOTE : The developer is new to xda-dev and wanted me to post this info here

HexaLines http://hexalines.com/
an innovative strategy puzzle game for your Windows Mobile phone

Your aim is to fill up as many paths as possible with your color, you can add hexagons or rotate with them. You are playing against two other players - against your friends or against sophisticated computer players (AI). You can pour your color into your opponent's lines and destroy their hexagons, or cut off their sources. Game ends if the whole game plan is filled, or if the only one player has survived.

You can download full version from PocketGear. There is free demo available!
(MobiHand & ClickGamer will come later)

scr1p.png
scr2n.png
scr4.png

Features:

* Very addictive gameplay
* 25 in-game achievements
* 3 sizes of game plan, 2 game modes
* Playing against an AI's, or against friends (on one device)
* Interactive "how to play" tutorial
* "Undo move" and "resume game" features
* Nice graphical effects, animations and sounds

45 types of hexagons with their rotations are giving you really plenty possibilities, just how could the game end. Similar game has never been there before. It was exclusively designed for Pocket PC platform and the gameplay was carefully tuned for over one year.

You'll want to play this game over and over again!

Review with gameplay video: on BestWindowsMobileApps.com
More info: http://hexalines.com/

the0ne

Jan 2, 2007
Melbourne
www.1800pocketpc.com
Is this just an advertisment for the game and the free demo?

Yes it is . The post here is the developers description, since he is new to the forum he wanted me to post the info about the game here. ( he cannot post links )

But our review on BestWindowsMobileApps is a honest review of the game. click. The video is a part of our review of the game.

Last edited:

kchasse

Dec 29, 2008
I love the game and have purchased the full version -- very reasonable price for what you get.

I only have one question: What is the difference between classic and eliminator mode? I have played on all three sizes ans then tried to switch to eliminator mode, but the play seems exactly the same as classic.

Does anyone know?

tomasslavicek

Jun 10, 2008
Prague
www.koalaphone.com
Eliminator mode

Hi, eliminator mode generates only one type of cell for all players. It can be funnier, you can more predict opponent's moves and you can more frequently destroy cells (it can be helpful for obtaining some achievements). But classic gameplay can be more various.

Thanks for your feedback and enjoy the game :)

amb123

Sep 27, 2009
Very nice game!
It has been my favorite for some time.
The only suggestion I have is to port it to Android platform. WM hay days are over. My next device is going to be one of the droids and I really like to have this game on it.
Thanks to the author.

Top Liked Posts