[APP] [SENSE 4.0/4.1] Gallery 3D PlugIn v1.1 [19 Oct 12]

Search This thread

androidus21

Oct 9, 2012
Hi everyone!

I build a "PlugIn" for galleries, for example the HTC Gallery in Sense 4.0/4.1 roms. So what is the function of this PlugIn?
It will show your mpo- and jps-files in 3D.

I really like the Sense 4 surface, but I wanted to view my pictures (I made with old roms) in 3D, too.

How to view a 3D-picture in 3D on a Sense 4 rom:
1.Open a picture (*.mpo or *.jps) with the gallery
2.Share it to "Gallery 3D PlugIn"
3.Choose the "3D-Option"
4.Enjoy it in 3D

The app uses HJ200’s Tools3D-Library for the generation of the interlaced images and for switching the display in 3D-Mode. So also thanked him for his hard work. Please note that the Tools3D-Library is still under development and HJ200 is working hard to improve the mpo decoding. When he releases a new version of the library, I will include it in the app, too.

Tested with:
- HTC Sense 4 Gallery
- QuickPic

But it should work with every gallery which can share pictures.

Installation:
1.Download the attached APK
2.Install it on your EVO 3D

(The app requires SU for switching in 3D-Mode.)

Changelog:
Code:
v1.1:
- include Tools3D-Library v2
- add personal icon

v1:
- initial release

Attachments

• Gallery3DPlugIn_v1.apk
    138.9 KB · Views: 568
  • Gallery3DPlugIn_v1.1.apk
    153.9 KB · Views: 1,996
Last edited:

bihariel

Apr 9, 2010
Hi everyone!

I build a "PlugIn" for galleries, for example the HTC Gallery in Sense 4.0/4.1 roms. So what is the function of this Plug-in?

I really like the Sense 4 surface, but I wanted to view my pictures (I made with old roms) in 3D, too.

1. Open a picture (*.mpo or *.jps) with the gallery
2. Share it to "Gallery 3D PlugIn"
3. Choose the "3D-Option"
4. Enjoy it in 3D

The app uses HJ200’s Tools3D-Library for the generation of the interlaced images and for switching the display in 3D-Mode. So also thanked him for his hard work. Please note that the Tools3D-Library is still under development and HJ200 is working hard to improve the mpo decoding. When he releases a new version of the library, I will include it in the app, too.

Installation:
1. Download the attached APK
2. Install it on your EVO 3D

hi
great work man. Will this plugin work on other 3D app ( like phereo) or it is integrated only with the gallery?

bihariel

Apr 9, 2010
It should work with every gallery app that can share pictures. I think phereo can only share links, so I believe it will not work.

anyway, great work. maybe some one can make/ modify a gallery to use this plugin automatically and make it more practical. Only it is an idea but it would be great.

HJ200

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 28, 2008
Nice work, all you need to do is make a cool app icon :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone!

I build a "PlugIn" for galleries, for example the HTC Gallery in Sense 4.0/4.1 roms. So what is the function of this PlugIn?

1.Open a picture (*.mpo or *.jps) with the gallery
    2.Share it to "Gallery 3D PlugIn"
    3.Choose the "3D-Option"
    4.Enjoy it in 3D

Tested with:
    - HTC Sense 4 Gallery
    - QuickPic

But it should work with every gallery which can share pictures.

Installation:
    1.Download the attached APK
    2.Install it on your EVO 3D

Changelog:
    Code:
    v1.1:
    - include Tools3D-Library v2
    - add personal icon

v1:
    - initial release
    tomorrow i will update the plugin with hj200 new Tools3D-Library, maybe this will fix some problems...
    hi
    great work man. Will this plugin work on other 3D app ( like phereo) or it is integrated only with the gallery?

It should work with every gallery app that can share pictures. I think phereo can only share links, so I believe it will not work.
    So, if i have a Sense 4 rom and i install this app will i be able to see 3D pictures?

Yes, when you open a mpo or jps file in the gallery it will be shown in 2D. After that you share the open picture with the app then you will see it in 3D.
    Mary mother of god. Fantastic work sir :)

Sent from my PG86100 using xda app-developers app