[Q] Everything Android

Search This thread

Vj Raj

Mar 23, 2014
Bangalore
Hello everyone,
I'm here asking help from all Devz that i wanna study Android right from the start.
If anyone could help me with it? Or any links where i can Study Android?:confused:

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
I knew nothing about android a year ago. after I bought my canvas 2. I googled how to install apks, how to get paidd apks for frree etc. then I searched how to modify my android phone. I learnt how to root, take backup, install recovery, flash ROM, about xposed framework etc. it will take some time to understand the terms. then it will be as easy as abc for you.
type your queries in the search box of xda and you will get related threads. also use xda wiki site. click thanks if you understood

Reactions: Vj Raj

Vj Raj

Mar 23, 2014
Bangalore
I knew nothing about android a year ago. after I bought my canvas 2. I googled how to install apks, how to get paidd apks for frree etc. then I searched how to modify my android phone. I learnt how to root, take backup, install recovery, flash ROM, about xposed framework etc. it will take some time to understand the terms. then it will be as easy as abc for you.
type your queries in the search box of xda and you will get related threads. also use xda wiki site. click thanks if you understood

Same pinch!!:p Lov my C2♥
ikno all d above, i meant Kernel building, Rom building, porting... ukno wot i mean :D

Top Liked Posts