Help with reverting back to stock

Search This thread

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
OK if the phone was ever updated to android official 4.3 then you need the mjb firmware if you never did then flash a jellybean of your choice

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk

scorey03

Mar 19, 2013
Steelville
i need to go to bed.....its 4:35 am here hah! i will continue this disaster tomorrow. i appreciate everything so far. thank you so much.

scorey03

Mar 19, 2013
Steelville
well i couldn't sleep because i was stressed about the phone but........I FIGURED IT OUT! I flashed a knox removal script along with an updated supersu and VOILA!! I HAVE ROOT BACK! cwm recovery updated flawlessly and root checker says i have root! Its all good now! wooooooo!

Reactions: crazymonkey05

scorey03

Mar 19, 2013
Steelville
phone is still good to go. i decided not to go back to stock and instead, i flashed C-Rom kit kat v6.5 . i highly recommend it for anyone who likes kit kat. its extremely stable and amazing on battery life. im never going back to jb....kit kat rocks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suggest you Odin to stock and try all this again

Sent from my ATT Samsung Galaxy SIII using TapaTalk
    well i couldn't sleep because i was stressed about the phone but........I FIGURED IT OUT! I flashed a knox removal script along with an updated supersu and VOILA!! I HAVE ROOT BACK! cwm recovery updated flawlessly and root checker says i have root! Its all good now! wooooooo!