A5 2017 - What ROMs would you like to see next?

Search This thread

NetfariousIntent

Nov 6, 2016
Server Room
Hi, I got this device a little over 5 months ago and I want to make some ROMs for it. I would like to see what roms you would like on the A5 2017. The title says all, please respond to the topic only.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. I don't think I am going to port some crazy TW Pie ROM, I do not specialize in TouchWiz ROMs anymore so please go ask corsicanu or someone else for that.
3. PM me if you want to ask me about something, do not respond to this thread; keep it clean as I said before.

Thank you for all your future replies.
Nef

NetfariousIntent

Nov 6, 2016
Server Room
First of all, thank you for your opinions.
As of now, I will be working on RR Oreo.
Now there already is a RR Oreo thread, which makes me a bit skeptical because he could report my future thread. I will look deeper into the bugs of the current RR Oreo and make mine from Lineage sources and try to fix bugs one by one. Also, I don't think of porting TW ROMs anytime soon because the A5 lacks AOSP ROMs rather than TW ROMs.
Thank you for your ideas.
Nef

SK00RUPA

Dec 29, 2012
Now there already is a RR Oreo thread, which makes me a bit skeptical because he could report my future thread. I will look deeper into the bugs of the current RR Oreo and make mine from Lineage sources and try to fix bugs one by one. Also, I don't think of porting TW ROMs anytime soon because the A5 lacks AOSP ROMs rather than TW ROMs.
Nef

No problem here.
Why should we fight if we can help each other?

Reactions: NetfariousIntent

ajaysinghmaan

Jun 7, 2016
We have some stock roms but none of them support Volte which is a big thing for a lot of users , if u can fix that in AOSP roms that would be amazing....and it would be great to have more developers in this community.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I got this device a little over 5 months ago and I want to make some ROMs for it. I would like to see what roms you would like on the A5 2017. The title says all, please respond to the topic only.

Rules:
    1. Keep it clean
    2. I don't think I am going to port some crazy TW Pie ROM, I do not specialize in TouchWiz ROMs anymore so please go ask corsicanu or someone else for that.
    3. PM me if you want to ask me about something, do not respond to this thread; keep it clean as I said before.

Thank you for all your future replies.
    Nef
    Mine experience for samsung with RR it's great: stability, great performane, long lasting battery, balanced deep sleep apps...
    Android 8 take almost 10gigs of space doing ...things..
    A clean RR or similar will be great.
    Thanks mate!

Hi, I'm going to be working on RR, so nothing to worry about
    Regards
    Nef
    Kali Linux NetHunter rom for a7 / a5 2017