[Jan 05/2014][KK4.4.2][PixelDroid AOKP ROM][Unofficial][Source Compile]

Search This thread

Pisolo

Sep 12, 2007
Padova
thanks for your test
- for me gps works fine will test in the next days
- i have no themed app inside
- yes i have enabled GPU and will test with delete libgles_android.so from egl folder
- you can set other site in browser to Favorite
- i work not with live wallpers. in next version i will delete the live wallpapers from rom
- ap for oc ???? what you mean ????

yes its hopefull for me thanks

pixelfreak

Ciao Pixel,

Why delete live wallpapers ...??

I use MultiPicture_Live_Wallpaper_0_6_11.apk and works well.

Pisolo

Fantum10

Feb 17, 2010
NYC
Has any found the answer THIS .PLEASE HELP!!!!! install all of the AOKP 4.4. KitKats Multiply times,Every time Google search / google now displayed Black Screens .Google Voice Pectfect and Quick but black result screen. Any Answers for this.

Last edited:

downloader50

Jan 21, 2012
LCD density

Rom looks good but I find everything too small but when I tried changing the LCD density to 240 the phone keeps rebooting. Also is it possible to change the background on the menus the phone in the background makes things hard to read i would like a plain black.
Cheers

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hello Everyone ...

Rom looks good but I find everything too small but when I tried changing the LCD density to 240 the phone keeps rebooting. Also is it possible to change the background on the menus the phone in the background makes things hard to read i would like a plain black.
Cheers
My Friend ,As I Know You Have Changed The Density To a Very Unusable One ... I Recommend You To reFlash The Rom ... And For The Wall Paper I Should Say You Can Put Your Finger On a Plane Part Of The Main Screen (Home ) Then After Some Seconds A Menu Appears And There You Can Choose The Wall Paper ( And Also Load Wallpaers From Gallery ) ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

ma9hendra

Jul 23, 2010
thanks for aokp rom so nice and good but after i use there is a problem when sending sms, the sms sending twice

downloader50

Jan 21, 2012
My Friend ,As I Know You Have Changed The Density To a Very Unusable One ... I Recommend You To reFlash The Rom ... And For The Wall Paper I Should Say You Can Put Your Finger On a Plane Part Of The Main Screen (Home ) Then After Some Seconds A Menu Appears And There You Can Choose The Wall Paper ( And Also Load Wallpaers From Gallery ) ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Hi Hitman
Dnesity not a problem already changed it back to standard but all the text and icons are too small for me. As for the wallpaper I am talking about the background behind the menu screens not the wallpaper it looks like the picture of a phone

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Sorry ... My mistake ...

Hi Hitman
Dnesity not a problem already changed it back to standard but all the text and icons are too small for me. As for the wallpaper I am talking about the background behind the menu screens not the wallpaper it looks like the picture of a phone
Oh Sorry My friend ... You meant that ? ... To change It you can extract the whole ROMs ZIP and look in the pictures inside it and find the background photo and replace it with the one you want ( and also rename it to the deleted photos name ) and then make a ZIP of the files you made then install your ZIP to make the ROM use your own photo as background ... ( you also can use Other Launchers ... ) And about the density I think you should make the density a bit ( not too much ) lower to find the icons larger ... (If you make it too low then the icons fill the screen !! so be careful about that )

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Reactions: -pixelfreak-
Nov 8, 2010
cairo
fixin the cam

PixelDroid_KitKatRomCameraFix

how to install this zip into the room???
is that fixin every Cam issues??
what about video recording???

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    83.png

cfo4a8a5.png

• 81.png

» Installation is simple:
      Partition Tool
      HD2 Tool
      Recovery for SD
      ★ task29
      ★ instal super wipe via CWM
      ★ make full wipe via CWM
      ★ install your bootloader magldr or clk
      ★ install Recovery with 360 MB System and 5 MB Cache
      ★ 2 GB EXT4 cluster default / SWAP 256 MB / the rest FAT32 cluster default
      ★ install the Rom via CWM in Nand, DataOnExt,nativeSD or DirectSD
      ★ after the first boot make reboot to recovery
      ★ Fix Permission
      ★ SD Card and Terminal Guide -> dmesg/logcat/kmesg/dalvic_cache/fsck_msdos HERE

• 78.png

V2.0
      ★ SoundMod ->Noozxoide and Beats with sys files
      ★ working ART (Android Runtime optimization under developeroptions)
      ★ more Tweaks in RomControl
      ★ USB MassStorage Toggle
      ★ FavoriteUserToggle fix
      ★ fix alt back icon; navbar button fc
      ★ fix NavBar FC
      ★ add customizable navigation bar
      no Screenshot
      google apps have blackscreen
      ★ working Camera & Camcorder with files from my old Rom´s and files from rapmv78 "Tytung"/ FIX for other Dev´s
      ★ working 720p from Tytung
      ★ LowSoundFix from Tytung

V1.0
      ★ my Themed mod
      ★ fast & stable
      ★ Nand, DataOnExt, NativeSD and DirectSD install
      not working Camcorder
      google apps have blackscreen

• 79.png

Pixelfreak

I hereby want to say thank you once again: my Team members and friends, HD24Ever Team, marc1706,Tytung, Robbie P, g.andy, team slim, carbon, evervolv members and all those who helped me and support me in this Rom

• Big Big Tanks To:
      ★ Team AOKP
      ★ HD24Ever Team with: Gilbert Jabbour, gzwalter79, Abdullah Azzam, Miroslav Kallo, Денис Валешный, Chau truong thinh, Carl Miller, Zsombor Szeleczky, TekCafe VN, Thanh Nguyen, Pixelfreak
      ★ Evervolvs
      ★ Xylon
      Tytung
      ★ marc1706
      ★ romanbb
      ★ NYLimited
      ★ wwchang
      ★ Titanic52
      ★ Kameirus
      ★ Exit_Only
      ★ macs18max
      ★ and whoever i missed.....

beta tester from Pixeldroid Team
      ★ my Wife with EU 512MB HD2 :laugh:
      ★ coyote968
      ★ Kameirus

push the thanks button for my work :good:
    re

for me and team HD24EVR
    re

good evening, pixel freak
    coming soon new Rom update thank you for your answer.

yes the HD2 4 Ever team works on a stable device tree and insert ION and kernel 3.x..

pixelfreak
    re

V2.0 is online
    re

Awesome ROM - fast, smooth, stable. But your THEME PF - s****. Pls use normal AOSP theme. Thanks.

you can change self the pictures in framework-res.apk and systemUI.apk from other kk rom... or you waite if i have upload my carbon kk later ;)

pixelfreak