Phone reboots randomly

Search This thread

jda2631

Jul 12, 2012
I've had this phone for about 6 months, no serious issues other than some battery life issues that were fixed with a factory reset a few weeks back. Since that factory reset everything has been great. But yesterday my phone started rebooting randomly from every few minutes to about 2 hours in between reboots is the longest it's gone since it started. I am running stock rom and launcher, rooted. Also still on 4.2.2 and not 4.4 because it won't let me update since I am rooted. I couldn't figure it out so I factory reset again tonight. After factory reset it is still rebooting randomly. I have only installed about 10 apps since reset, nothing I didn't have before the problems started. It doesn't restart only when in a certain app. Has restarted multiple times when I'm just on the home screen.

Any ideas of where to start looking to try to figure this out?

groshnack

I also experienced some reboots but all is working perfectly now, I don't know why.
It may be related to one of your apps? For instance, I have read elsewhere that facebook beta version caused reboots, do you have it installed? Maybe you should uninstall all or some of your apps, and try to find the guilty one?

jda2631

Jul 12, 2012
I will try uninstalling apps, but I don't have any apps now that I did not have before the problems started.