Search This thread

mwang

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 2, 2005
GB
meettomy.site
1st custom ROM【DFT Freedom ROM V1 Eternity 24 Langs Pearl Edition 】

【ROM Version】DFT Freedom ROM V1 Eternity 24 Langs Pearl Edition

【SYS Languages】 USA/CHT/CHS/JPN/KOR/ENG/FRA/ITA/GER/ESN/HUN/CSY/PLK/NLD/DAN/FIN/NOR/SVE/PTB/PTG/RUS/ELL/IND/MSL

【DFT Chef Team】mwang@DF

【Release Date】 May,31,2012

【Modle of Device】 Eternity(HTC Titan,X310E)

【Driver Verzion】 Europe_4.06.165.03

【SYS Version】 7.10.8773.98

【Feature】
1,Replace HTC Apps software,add Registry editor,file explorers ...etc
2,Few tweaks ,DFT FullUnlock support XAP IE download and install,full play XBL games
3,ISharing,Static MAC Address
4,Keep HTC 2nd boot screen
5,WWE as the default setting, Eastern Standard Time is the default time zone
6,This verison Pearl edition for support @pearlher who help a lot of people, want to know her google @pearlher or check in twitter @pearlher

【Important Note】
1,You must have DFT's HSPL installed on your device
2,Flash ROM had risk, be carefull before flash
3,Before doing anything, make sure you have more than 50% battery!
4,Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7

【Disclaimer】 This product is free to use at your own risk. We take NO responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

【Distribution】
●You are free to distribe this ROM ,but only WITH LINK to official source。
●Under official source I am considering this thread on DFT & XDA 。
●This ROM NOT allow for commercial use also NOT allow xda.cn forum, 3G forum to distribe or use this ROM。
●You must NOT use any components from this ROM if you need free feel PM to me for permission。
●I will collect feedback for the future development/improvements of this ROM series。
●Please respect the work。

【Download links】http://htcfanboys.com/download/cotulla/?action=view&file=10772

【Special thanks】
DFT developer team member - bepe,Cotulla,mamaich,Ego .....。
Julien Schapman for registry editor and file explorers applications。

【DFT Team】

GinCifer

Apr 27, 2012
Hồ Chí Minh
I installed HSPL, then Install this ROM< but it stuck at HTC logo... How can i fix it?
Maybe don't have the right Radio or something, can you help me to have the right radio one

Reactions: nabel_sweed

GinCifer

Apr 27, 2012
Hồ Chí Minh
Can I flash it rom on device from Hong Kong ?:D
Sure, just HSPL 1st!
http://htcfanboys.com/download/cotulla/?action=view&file=10772

Is being marked as a phishing site by opendns, why is that?

Will this work on the AT&T PI39100, US version of the Titan, or do I have to wait for that too?
Hey, im using Titan I from ATT too, and now after flash the HSPL, then the radio mwang gave me above, then flash the Custom ROM... Enjoy my Titan now, love it:D:p:p

ziroxs

Dec 4, 2011
Hi,

in the moment i am an SGSII user but...is this custom rom release like a rom with root functions? That means i am able to install different apps which are not working with a original rom?

thx

dragonide

Jul 9, 2010
Rome
Can somebody explain in a simple way the steps to flash this on Titan ?
I think we know need a simple and clear guide about this topic ....

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I am stack on the "Verifying the information on your PDAPhone.... Please wait..."

I am at the beginning of the procedure.
What do I have to do to flash del SPL ?

meandu229

Nov 7, 2007
You need to be in SPL mode to do the flashing, took me a while to see this. So you need to turn off phone and turn it back on while holding down vol up + down it will enter spl mode and you should see it say HSPL on it (assuming you have flashed hspl which you need to) you should then be able to flash

dragonide

Jul 9, 2010
Rome
You need to be in SPL mode to do the flashing, took me a while to see this. So you need to turn off phone and turn it back on while holding down vol up + down it will enter spl mode and you should see it say HSPL on it (assuming you have flashed hspl which you need to) you should then be able to flash

Sorry I don't get it.
"assuming you have flashed hspl which you need to"
I have done nothing, I have flashed nothing.

What is the first step ?
I hold down vol up+down and then what do i have to do ?

meandu229

Nov 7, 2007
Sorry I don't get it.
"assuming you have flashed hspl which you need to"
I have done nothing, I have flashed nothing.

What is the first step ?
I hold down vol up+down and then what do i have to do ?

To install a custom rom you must 1st install the hspl to run it
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1684912
there is instructions there but you must be in spl mode (vol up and down) to flash the spl (e.g when it says Try to install right SPL with RUU.) and then hspl after. once you have done this you can install the rom.

dragonide

Jul 9, 2010
Rome
To install a custom rom you must 1st install the hspl to run it
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1684912
there is instructions there but you must be in spl mode (vol up and down) to flash the spl (e.g when it says Try to install right SPL with RUU.) and then hspl after. once you have done this you can install the rom.

Ok I got it.
I first flashed the SPL.
Then I flashed HSPL.

Now I am going to try flashing the Custom Rom.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Ok I flashed the custom rom.
Then I was stuck on the HTC logo during boot.
Then I flashed RUU_ETERNITY_Radio_Signed_17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06 and now everything is fine and works good !!! ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1st custom ROM【DFT Freedom ROM V1 Eternity 24 Langs Pearl Edition 】

【ROM Version】DFT Freedom ROM V1 Eternity 24 Langs Pearl Edition

【SYS Languages】 USA/CHT/CHS/JPN/KOR/ENG/FRA/ITA/GER/ESN/HUN/CSY/PLK/NLD/DAN/FIN/NOR/SVE/PTB/PTG/RUS/ELL/IND/MSL

【DFT Chef Team】mwang@DF

【Release Date】 May,31,2012

【Modle of Device】 Eternity(HTC Titan,X310E)

【Driver Verzion】 Europe_4.06.165.03

【SYS Version】 7.10.8773.98

【Feature】
    1,Replace HTC Apps software,add Registry editor,file explorers ...etc
    2,Few tweaks ,DFT FullUnlock support XAP IE download and install,full play XBL games
    3,ISharing,Static MAC Address
    4,Keep HTC 2nd boot screen
    5,WWE as the default setting, Eastern Standard Time is the default time zone
    6,This verison Pearl edition for support @pearlher who help a lot of people, want to know her google @pearlher or check in twitter @pearlher

【Important Note】
    1,You must have DFT's HSPL installed on your device
    2,Flash ROM had risk, be carefull before flash
    3,Before doing anything, make sure you have more than 50% battery!
    4,Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7

【Disclaimer】 This product is free to use at your own risk. We take NO responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

【Distribution】
    ●You are free to distribe this ROM ,but only WITH LINK to official source。
    ●Under official source I am considering this thread on DFT & XDA 。
    ●This ROM NOT allow for commercial use also NOT allow xda.cn forum, 3G forum to distribe or use this ROM。
    ●You must NOT use any components from this ROM if you need free feel PM to me for permission。
    ●I will collect feedback for the future development/improvements of this ROM series。
    ●Please respect the work。

【Download links】http://htcfanboys.com/download/cotulla/?action=view&file=10772

【Special thanks】
    DFT developer team member - bepe,Cotulla,mamaich,Ego .....。
    Julien Schapman for registry editor and file explorers applications。

【DFT Team】
    I installed HSPL, then Install this ROM< but it stuck at HTC logo... How can i fix it?
    Maybe don't have the right Radio or something, can you help me to have the right radio one

flash this Raido http://www.filefactory.com/file/4nd...ITY_Radio_Signed_17.5006.08.27_17.08.50.06.7z
    Have it on my phone thx all!!!

Os version 7.10.8773 is that Tango?

Yes it is!

Any found any issues so far at all?

Anyone care to enlist and highlight the features of this custom ROM?

Cannot thank DFT and everyone involved in this work enough! Well done guys! :D