Galaxy S4 4.4.2 Update

Search This thread

ChickenNuggster

May 30, 2013
Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong forum or has been before, but I'm having trouble updating and don't know what to do. I tried months ago to install TWRP after getting kicked into ODIN download mode I looked around and realized I had a locked boot loader. Once I noticed I couldn't change my ROM to a non-touch wiz one I decided to install Safe Strap so that I could at least update from 4.3 to 4.4.2 because after downloading the update it always kicked me into download mode. I got safe strap to work and tried updating again it still kicks me into download mode. Any suggestions? If you need any information feel free to ask. Thanks.

Device Info
Model: i337
Android Ver: 4.3
Baseband: i337ucuemk2
Kernel: 3.4.0-1921628

jmjoyas

Apr 5, 2013
Sorry if this has been posted in the wrong forum or has been before, but I'm having trouble updating and don't know what to do. I tried months ago to install TWRP after getting kicked into ODIN download mode I looked around and realized I had a locked boot loader. Once I noticed I couldn't change my ROM to a non-touch wiz one I decided to install Safe Strap so that I could at least update from 4.3 to 4.4.2 because after downloading the update it always kicked me into download mode. I got safe strap to work and tried updating again it still kicks me into download mode. Any suggestions? If you need any information feel free to ask. Thanks.

Device Info
Model: i337
Android Ver: 4.3
Baseband: i337ucuemk2
Kernel: 3.4.0-1921628

Follow Deadly Venom Kitkat Magic Tool to install a kitkat rom from a huge list of Roms in post 3 of All things ATT thread