[Q] From Htc One X to Xperia Z , Is it the good decision?

Search This thread

shantusingh

Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi, IN
As Xperia Z is 5 inches FHD screen with 13 mp camera back and 2 mp in front , with also going to get 4.4 kitkat .

Is it a good to go decision to sell my htc one x and go for Sony Xperia Z ?!

what I will be losing is sense ui , beats audio and ips screen .

So help me out please ?! Would highly appreciate the same!

*** do not suggest me any other phones not even z1, etc :) ***

Alepvn

Dec 4, 2013
The most logic thing would be to get an HTC one, I have the Sony xperia z but honestly I'd rather the HTC one because of the design, developer support etc, although you won't regret buying the xperia z haha

shantusingh

Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi, IN
The most logic thing would be to get an HTC one, I have the Sony xperia z but honestly I'd rather the HTC one because of the design, developer support etc, although you won't regret buying the xperia z haha

I need to see my pocket so only please anyone just tell me for xperia z . Thank you as you told me that I won't regret buying if I'll go for xperia z from htc one x .

Please let me know more if screen clarity/quality will be really better than one x, in-ear sound will be better or equal to beats audio sound? Camera is really good in normal and low light or not ?! battery performance ?! and anything else ?!

Alepvn

Dec 4, 2013
Ok, sound you may prefer htc, cause they are one of the best at sound, the Sony xperia z in-ear is not bad, but the external speaker is way worse than htc, I don't really use the external speaker, as I have bluetooth speaker and headphones.
The screen is really good as good as htc or maybe better, bigger screen and good visual angles (I'm not English I don't know the word, I mean that you can see the device really well even if you tilt the screen) camera is a whole way better than htc, specially the stock one, I mean If you flash a custom rom you'll lose some features, but it'll still be amazing. I gotta say it's not that great when dark, but, can htc one take a video under the water?
The battery isn't the best thing of the xperia z, it's alright, depending on your use, If you just use message and stuff during the day it may last until 6 o'clock. Although I've seen a really big improvement using custom roms such as cyanogenmod and aokp. I've used pac rom, the phone will be great and you'll really make use of the 5 inch screen, but the battery won't be that great, still, I highly recommend you to give it a chance.
I think that's it, if you need anything else, let me know, btw I may sell my xperia z on perfect conditions, If you're interested, contact me,
Thanks button if I helped

Reactions: shantusingh

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
I know you're saying that we shouldn't suggest you other phones. But, have you considered the Nexus5? It's available for Rs. 28999 on the playstore. Almost the same as Xperia Z(maybe a little less).

Sent from my One X

shantusingh

Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi, IN
I know you're saying that we shouldn't suggest you other phones. But, have you considered the Nexus5? It's available for Rs. 28999 on the playstore. Almost the same as Xperia Z(maybe a little less).

Sent from my One X

Thanks but I just got nexus 7 fhd 2013 (Loving that beast!) , so don't want to go with nexus 5 .... cause of nexus 7 my budget went low ;)

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
Thanks but I just got nexus 7 fhd 2013 (Loving that beast!) , so don't want to go with nexus 5 .... cause of nexus 7 my budget went low ;)

Ah, I see. I think it'll be wiser to stay with the OneX for now and save some money and buy the next flagship. The Z will be a very minor upgrade in terms of performance and you'll notice that OneX screen and speaker is a lot better.

Sent from my One X

shantusingh

Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi, IN
Ah, I see. I think it'll be wiser to stay with the OneX for now and save some money and buy the next flagship. The Z will be a very minor upgrade in terms of performance and you'll notice that OneX screen and speaker is a lot better.

Sent from my One X

Ya I better save and go for htc one single sim soon or its next if something like that comes, will not go for dual sim . Damn htc one 801 is good but they copied something from nokia in its camera, so secretly htc compromised with nokia and stopped making it and are just selling the dual sim which is expensive and lacks that camera technology.

athulele

Oct 11, 2011
USA
Ya I better save and go for htc one single sim soon or its next if something like that comes, will not go for dual sim . Damn htc one 801 is good but they copied something from nokia in its camera, so secretly htc compromised with nokia and stopped making it and are just selling the dual sim which is expensive and lacks that camera technology.

And with the MWC so near, we all see phones from other manufacturers as well. But for me, HTC is still the #1 choice.

Sent from my One X

Reactions: shantusingh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, sound you may prefer htc, cause they are one of the best at sound, the Sony xperia z in-ear is not bad, but the external speaker is way worse than htc, I don't really use the external speaker, as I have bluetooth speaker and headphones.
    The screen is really good as good as htc or maybe better, bigger screen and good visual angles (I'm not English I don't know the word, I mean that you can see the device really well even if you tilt the screen) camera is a whole way better than htc, specially the stock one, I mean If you flash a custom rom you'll lose some features, but it'll still be amazing. I gotta say it's not that great when dark, but, can htc one take a video under the water?
    The battery isn't the best thing of the xperia z, it's alright, depending on your use, If you just use message and stuff during the day it may last until 6 o'clock. Although I've seen a really big improvement using custom roms such as cyanogenmod and aokp. I've used pac rom, the phone will be great and you'll really make use of the 5 inch screen, but the battery won't be that great, still, I highly recommend you to give it a chance.
    I think that's it, if you need anything else, let me know, btw I may sell my xperia z on perfect conditions, If you're interested, contact me,
    Thanks button if I helped

And with the MWC so near, we all see phones from other manufacturers as well. But for me, HTC is still the #1 choice.

Sent from my One X