Secure boot error after ota update

Search This thread

febrimaru

Nov 10, 2011
Hello,

I've been using my LG G2 for 3 months. when I first get it, I update it to kitkat immediately then rooted it after a month. Then I tried to install cwm but failed (at that time I didn't realize that cwm for kitkat hasn't been released ). I got secure boot error when I try to go into recovery but still can use my phone. I got another ota update but when I try to install it, I'm stuck in recovery and cannot start my phone normally also my phone cannot be detected by pc. Then it's still stuck in secure boot error until now. Please help thank you.

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app

B

bachera

back to downloadmode, flash via lg mobile support tool, obtainable via the lg website. There is an option emergency recovery, that should do the trick.

or, try to search for the solution of doing ota on custom recovery. It shouldnt be done on this phone, custom and ota :)

febrimaru

Nov 10, 2011
I was trying to go to download mode by holding volume up button + power button but it was no luck, it forces me to recovery section :( and because of that my phone is not detected by pc

Sent from my SM-T211 using XDA Free mobile app