[MOD]Unique Boot Animations

Search This thread

Harshraj

Aug 21, 2012
Kalyan
[[ UPDATED ON : 13-04-2013 ]]
[ BIOS STYLED AND UNIQUE BOOT ANIMATION ]
#No junk here ! :p

Le first thread by me (seniors plz scold me if i did some mistake :D in PM ..ill learn slowly .)
My search led me to this .. here are the bootanimations (320x480)
NOTE:Bios type animations will show different specs ..lol . :D ...then too it looks cool :p XD XD XD

## SUBSCRIBE to be notified about the latest updates :) ##

##Dont Forget ToRate My Thread 5 Stars

Credits Section:
i got these from here and there...google... ..impossible to search each and everyones name ..if u find it belongs to u ..just pm me with a proof link .. :) ! ..just clearly mentioning NOT MY DEVELOPMENT ! :p

Last edited:

Harshraj

Aug 21, 2012
Kalyan
How To Install :
##suppose i wanna install sanim.zip as my new bootanimation
1) Rename sanim2 or 3 to sanim.zip ..(for custom roms ..check the name of the zip file in system/media and rename it accordingly)
2)Move sanip.zip(or any other name according to ur current rom) to system/media and set proper permissions(using root explorer ..properties ..set permissions ..tickmark all the boxes excpet bottom row ! .. :p )
3)Reboot .Enjoy ..and if u liked the boot animation HIT THANKS !!!!!
4) For more search is on !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: karanxxxxxx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [[ UPDATED ON : 13-04-2013 ]]
    [ BIOS STYLED AND UNIQUE BOOT ANIMATION ]
    #No junk here ! :p

Le first thread by me (seniors plz scold me if i did some mistake :D in PM ..ill learn slowly .)
    My search led me to this .. here are the bootanimations (320x480)
    NOTE:Bios type animations will show different specs ..lol . :D ...then too it looks cool :p XD XD XD

## SUBSCRIBE to be notified about the latest updates :) ##

##Dont Forget ToRate My Thread 5 Stars

Credits Section:
    i got these from here and there...google... ..impossible to search each and everyones name ..if u find it belongs to u ..just pm me with a proof link .. :) ! ..just clearly mentioning NOT MY DEVELOPMENT ! :p
    Downloads Section :

Here is the link to my whole folder of collection
    HIT THANKS IF I DERSERVE ;)
    Move ur ego aside

LINK: http://db.tt/GBi0xYNf

MOST RECENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST
    Screenshots :
    Go to this link for all "screenshots" in one place : CLICK ME !!!! CLICK ME !!!..CLICK ME !!

OR

HIT THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKE THEM :cowboy: .. dont let ur ego come in between ! :p :angel:

This post will never end ...i will keep on adding ..stay subscribed friends :) :eek::silly:
    Anyone reading this?? :(
    Update Notifier on my lonely Post :
    14 New updates are coming today in the evening
    --------------------------------------------------------
    How To Install :
    ##suppose i wanna install sanim.zip as my new bootanimation
    1) Rename sanim2 or 3 to sanim.zip ..(for custom roms ..check the name of the zip file in system/media and rename it accordingly)
    2)Move sanip.zip(or any other name according to ur current rom) to system/media and set proper permissions(using root explorer ..properties ..set permissions ..tickmark all the boxes excpet bottom row ! .. :p )
    3)Reboot .Enjoy ..and if u liked the boot animation HIT THANKS !!!!!
    4) For more search is on !!!