- Semi transparent weather clock and dock bar
- Holo blue lock ring
- Blue line on top and bottom bar
- Blue text on HTC widgets
- Every buttons and highlights are in blue~ Yes 100%

ICE NIGHT EXTENDED

IceNightExtended.png

EXTENDED FEATURES:
- Custom made "All Apps" icon and lock ring ( You want it, I'll make it.. :D )
- Semi transparent clock tiles with blue outline instead of white one
- Semi transparent dock with blue outline
- More blue effects on widgets
- Improved graphic quality

Note:
My skins were always intended to be free to community. However, a lot of work, time and even money for buying a license for the software that used to mod the skins had been put into the skins.

I'm feeling very surprised with the demand of my skins, there are total of 1068 downloads for my IceNight and FireDay skin after 20 days they were published to the public ( correct until 4-12-2012 ).

picture.php

However some of the user may not aware of my effort on making my free skin which makes them unique and looks better ( nicer ) when compare with SOME published Sense skins in Google Play that need user to pay for it.

In order to get some small return for my hard work, starting now I will introduce an EXTENDED version for all my skins which have higher graphic quality and also a custom made "All Apps" icon and lock ring for those user who made a donation for my custom skins. You can still download my skin for free in my thread but only with some basic theming. Don't worry the clock will still there in free version but the clock tiles wasn't themed, because inside this APK there are no m10 image for the tiles, only the weather panel (the long one under the clock tiles) was themed.

You can select between different tiers of donations:

* $3 or more: Get an EXTENDED version of the skin you donated and your name will put at the donation section of the thread ( if this is wanted )
* $5 or more: All of the above plus private support from me by PM or Email ( what you want me to change inside the skin for your personal use if your request is possible to make)
* $10 or more: Get the EXTENDED version for all my skins in future plus BETA testing for new skins that not yet been announced, this is valid for a life time ( until the day I leave XDA :p )

After donating please write an Email to jerrytan93@gmail.com or PM me at XDA which has to include:
* Your PayPal Email address
* Your personal Email address so that I can contact you by Email
* The skin you choose to donate
* The amount you donated
* Your XDA username or your prefered name
* An attachment of your own "All Apps" icon ( maximum size is 45 x 45 pixels ) and also your own lock ring ( 270 x 270 pixels, if applicable )
* Additional comments if any (eg. any other things you want me to change inside the skin)

Please note that all the donations are process manually by me after receiving notification from Paypal, so it will take maximum two days until you get your EXTENDED version of my skin. If your request was too much or need more time to make, I will inform you by Email or PM.
If you did not get your EXTENDED version after two days despite having completed all the steps above, please send another Email to jerrytan93@gmail.com or PM me and ask for a status update.

Installation:

1. Download IceNight_by_jerrytan93.apk
2. Install it like a normal APK
3. Choose Ice Night from skin picker in personalize menu,
4. Reboot to see the FULL effect
5. PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON HARDLY !!!
6. Consider some donation? :eek:
7. Enjoy !! :D

Credits:

HTC - No HTC = No Sense = No Skins
Diamondback, Flemmard, Vaelek & Cypis - For developing Virtuous Ten Studio
Behold_this, il Duce & trollallot - Fix for HTC World Clock FC problem on Sense 4+ version

Disclaimer:

* NEVER re-post / mirror my work to other threads, you are always allowed to provide a link to my thread
* If you apreciated my hard work here, please click the THANKS button and KINDLY rate this thread to let me know you like my works
* You can also Buy Me A Coffee, donations are greatly appreciated since I had bought a VTS license to present you all a fully working Sense 4 custom skin

Thank You For Donating:

- AndroidAutobot ( You will never being forget.. :) )
- faiyo
- Minh Nguyen Vu
- mcnascimento

Download:

Sense 4 / Sense 4.1 >> IceNight_by_jerrytan93

Sense 4+ >> IceNight_For_Sense_4+_by_jerrytan93

Need more mirror?

Last edited:

jerrytan93

Oct 10, 2010
Change logs

[ 26/1 ] - Ice Night For Sense 4+
- Fully compatible with Sense 4+ ROM
- HTC world clock FC bug in Sense 4+ skin FIXED
- Same theming as Sense 4 version
- Removed center round dot on statusbar pull-down bar

[ 7/12 ] - EXTENDED Version
- New "All Apps" icon
- Semi transparent clock tiles with blue outline

[ 14/11 ] - V2

- New widget header style
- Fixed white popup glitches
- Changed dialog window style

Screenshot_2012-11-14-14-09-38.jpg Screenshot_2012-11-14-14-09-00.jpg

Last edited:

hinxnz

Jul 21, 2009
Just install and applied. It's a nice clean and fresh look, thanks :)

Edit: Looks great combined with the Jelly blue HTC battery from Venom Hub..

Sent from my HTC Sensation with Beats Audio

Last edited:
Reactions: jerrytan93

TJD319

Aug 15, 2010
Allentown
Awesome, love your work! Once again, great addition to your collection ;)

I to have the jelly bean battery along with the AOSP Theme...looks sweet dude Love "ice" type skins.

EDIT: damnit...really fell in love with your skin. I literally just bought one off the Market by the Virtuous Team for Sense 4 but I honestly much prefer yours to that one. Really loving the music player too, very nice and smooth look. Drop down bar is nice with ICS line break under carrier label and I really really like the bottom placeholder piece (bottom of pull down.

Altogether looks SICK with the AOSP Theme from Venom Hub + Jelly Bean Battery...I just wish there were a Sense AOSP Icon pack to put the finishing touches on an AOSP/Sense 4 Hybrid look...I'll see what I can do on my day off...maybe I can whip something up.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob73sal

TJD319

Aug 15, 2010
Allentown
My boy is getting his upgrade (to the One S) on Wednesday. He's planning on running the Viper ROM for the One S. I showed him you're awesome skin and he loves it, wanted me to ask if it will work on his One S?

C'mon...give me some good news... ;)

jerrytan93

Oct 10, 2010
My boy is getting his upgrade (to the One S) on Wednesday. He's planning on running the Viper ROM for the One S. I showed him you're awesome skin and he loves it, wanted me to ask if it will work on his One S?

SURE.. as long as you are using a HTC phone with qHD screen and running Sense 4 or 4.1.. :)

nice! would you be making where it's more red/maroon colored? i love that color!

Planning on porting my 'Fire Day' to Sense 4.. :D

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23004395&postcount=84

Mikee B

Feb 9, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S20
jerrytan93 i must say this is a great skin, well done, i've been waiting for something like this for Sense 4 for a while. But i do have a personel request if you can do it, is it possible to make a skin with a more Neon blue similar to the blue your profile name is coloured in? Also on the clock could it be black with Neon blue number digits?
I do not expect you to do this for free i will send a nice donation if you can do this, as this will complete my customised phone. :D :D :D

jerrytan93

Oct 10, 2010
jerrytan93 i must say this is a great skin, well done, i've been waiting for something like this for Sense 4 for a while. But i do have a personel request if you can do it, is it possible to make a skin with a more Neon blue similar to the blue your profile name is coloured in? Also on the clock could it be black with Neon blue number digits?
I do not expect you to do this for free i will send a nice donation if you can do this, as this will complete my customised phone. :D :D :D

I will put this as an user suggestion.. will test it by my own and see whether the effect looks great or not, if good then you will see another new skin made by me.. :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ladies and gentlemen.. I present to you.. Ice Night

A BRAND NEW EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR SENSE 4, NOW SUPPORT SENSE 4+

Ice_Night.png

What will you get from this skin:

- Semi transparent weather clock and dock bar
    - Holo blue lock ring
    - Blue line on top and bottom bar
    - Blue text on HTC widgets
    - Every buttons and highlights are in blue~ Yes 100%

ICE NIGHT EXTENDED

IceNightExtended.png

EXTENDED FEATURES:
    - Custom made "All Apps" icon and lock ring ( You want it, I'll make it.. :D )
    - Semi transparent clock tiles with blue outline instead of white one

Note:
    My skins were always intended to be free to community. However, a lot of work, time and even money for buying a license for the software that used to mod the skins had been put into the skins.

I'm feeling very surprised with the demand of my skins, there are total of 1068 downloads for my IceNight and FireDay skin after 20 days they were published to the public ( correct until 4-12-2012 ).

picture.php

However some of the user may not aware of my effort on making my free skin which makes them unique and looks better ( nicer ) when compare with SOME published Sense skins in Google Play that need user to pay for it.

In order to get some small return for my hard work, starting now I will introduce an EXTENDED version for all my skins which have higher graphic quality and also a custom made "All Apps" icon and lock ring for those user who made a donation for my custom skins. You can still download my skin for free in my thread but only with some basic theming. Don't worry the clock will still there in free version but the clock tiles wasn't themed, because inside this APK there are no m10 image for the tiles, only the weather panel (the long one under the clock tiles) was themed.

You can select between different tiers of donations:

* $3 or more: Get an EXTENDED version of the skin you donated and your name will put at the donation section of the thread ( if this is wanted )
    * $5 or more: All of the above plus private support from me by PM or Email ( what you want me to change inside the skin for your personal use if your request is possible to make)
    * $10 or more: Get the EXTENDED version for all my skins in future plus BETA testing for new skins that not yet been announced, this is valid for a life time ( until the day I leave XDA :p )

After donating please write an Email to jerrytan93@gmail.com or PM me at XDA which has to include:
    * Your PayPal Email address
    * Your personal Email address so that I can contact you by Email
    * The skin you choose to donate
    * The amount you donated
    * Your XDA username or your prefered name
    * An attachment of your own "All Apps" icon ( maximum size is 45 x 45 pixels ) and also your own lock ring ( 270 x 270 pixels, if applicable )
    * Additional comments if any (eg. any other things you want me to change inside the skin)

Please note that all the donations are process manually by me after receiving notification from Paypal, so it will take maximum two days until you get your EXTENDED version of my skin. If your request was too much or need more time to make, I will inform you by Email or PM.
    If you did not get your EXTENDED version after two days despite having completed all the steps above, please send another Email to jerrytan93@gmail.com or PM me and ask for a status update.

Installation:

1. Download IceNight_by_jerrytan93.apk
    2. Install it like a normal APK
    3. Choose Ice Night from skin picker in personalize menu,
    4. Reboot to see the FULL effect
    5. PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON HARDLY !!!
    6. Consider some donation? :eek:
    7. Enjoy !! :D

Credits:

HTC - No HTC = No Sense = No Skins
    Diamondback, Flemmard, Vaelek & Cypis - For developing Virtuous Ten Studio
    Behold_this, il Duce & trollallot - Fix for HTC World Clock FC problem on Sense 4+ version

Disclaimer:

* NEVER re-post / mirror my work to other threads, you are always allowed to provide a link to my thread
    * If you apreciated my hard work here, please click the THANKS button and KINDLY rate this thread to let me know you like my works
    * You can also Buy Me A Coffee, donations are greatly appreciated since I had bought a VTS license to present you all a fully working Sense 4 custom skin

Thank You For Donating:

- AndroidAutobot ( You will never being forget.. :) )
    - faiyo
    - Minh Nguyen Vu
    - mcnascimento

Download:

Sense 4 / Sense 4.1 >> IceNight_by_jerrytan93

Sense 4+ >> IceNight_For_Sense_4+_by_jerrytan93

Need more mirror?
    Change logs

[ 26/1 ] - Ice Night For Sense 4+
    - Fully compatible with Sense 4+ ROM
    - HTC world clock FC bug in Sense 4+ skin FIXED
    - Same theming as Sense 4 version
    - Removed center round dot on statusbar pull-down bar

[ 7/12 ] - EXTENDED Version
    - New "All Apps" icon
    - Semi transparent clock tiles with blue outline

[ 14/11 ] - V2

- New widget header style
    - Fixed white popup glitches
    - Changed dialog window style

Screenshot_2012-11-14-14-09-38.jpg Screenshot_2012-11-14-14-09-00.jpg
    Great work as always. Any change of making a version with transparent clocks background and tabs on the future?

Sure~ expect more custom skin in future too.. :D

Opps.. looks like somebody hates my skin (or maybe hate me personally) and gave me a 1 star rating.. :p what should I do? :p

SURE.. as long as you are using a HTC phone with qHD screen and running Sense 4 or 4.1.. :)

nice! would you be making where it's more red/maroon colored? i love that color!

Planning on porting my 'Fire Day' to Sense 4.. :D

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23004395&postcount=84
    Want to try it but Mediafire delete the file :(
    Please reupload cause it seems amazing!
    How do you do that?

Old one was removed because I have a new one for you all! Updated version to make it more ICS style!! :D Changelog in post 2.. :D