HTC Desire S G12 official sense3.0 (leaked version) official version is 2.3.5 (Update

Search This thread

proxuser

Jul 2, 2010
www.emexci.com
@shrome99

just wait for upload complete. maybe you dont need it.

i think it will work with old radio or hboot.

tried oc kernels too. they work but only mirror app doesn't work.

tziganul

Jan 13, 2009
Galati
That`s great news ......maybe the hboot can be unlocked with the unlock method from htc dev. but if proxuser says that it works with the modded kernels already from the devs no need to update.
again thanks proxuser for your support

XZ32

Nov 25, 2009
wondering bout the difference in speed and battery life compared to the ported/custom roms we got with sense3.0...

shrome99

May 11, 2011
Chandigarh
wondering bout the difference in speed and battery life compared to the ported/custom roms we got with sense3.0...

Idk..... Custom one's are faster, but official version will have waaaay less bugs, maybe none. No resizing issues eithet. Also, i think LBC would be happy to make an official sense 3 update (not leak) as a base for the awesome LBC Mod.

freedompie

Aug 7, 2011
Vancouver
for download you need 5 posts on the website, I also doubt the rom to be in english and i got more pictures from the website :D.

13.png
17.png
18.png

This really does look like full sense 3 with all parts in tact.

XZ32

Nov 25, 2009
Idk..... Custom one's are faster, but official version will have waaaay less bugs, maybe none. No resizing issues eithet. Also, i think LBC would be happy to make an official sense 3 update (not leak) as a base for the awesome LBC Mod.

well in any case, nandroid ready and waiting hehe ;)

MehLon

Oct 30, 2009
Hang on, is this official??? Or just another port? If it's official, then are there any features that aren't included from the other Sense 3.0 ROMs?

Top Liked Posts