[App] BTmono - v1.2 - ICS Fixes - Yum

Search This thread

Mohsen313

Jul 24, 2012
but i cant access to google playstore for download
its filter here :crying::rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I can't replicate the crash at startup on any of my devices. Did anybody else have this issue? If so, please post a logcat.

I did fix a different crash when you actually clicked 'On' - stupid mistake related to icons for Android 3.0+.

Can anybody test this one and give feedback ASAP? Going to be out of town all weekend and hoping to upload the new version to the market if there are no issues.

Thanks.

i install it and no crash but when i turn on NOTHING on my Jabra 2010 no voice no music nothing
when i turn off sound was back to phone
i have Xperia Mini (ST15i) with ICS 4.0.4

Last edited:

qkzoo

Mar 26, 2009
Btmono & headset issue

For the most part, BTMono and my HTC One X/Blue Parrot headset, work great together. For some reason, though, BTMono interferes with normal operation of the headsets media button when it is running. When I push the media button, BTMono disables, and Vlingo never gets the signal that button was pushed. What I expect to happen is have Vlingo InCar popup, and have BTMono relay the voice prompt to my headset as normal. Is there a fix for this? I am a BTMono Pro user if it makes a difference.

Q

R-Line

Mar 7, 2012
Doesn't work on LG optimus 2x using LG HBM-235 headset. Has anyone got this to work on O2x or is it just headsets fault?

angel_

Feb 14, 2012
switch ON / OFF automatically, only when I listen to music, for use with navigation.
Result: car radio listening, and listening to navigation directions.
Text translated with google translator from Italian.
thanks

Miche1asso

Apr 11, 2012
Treviso
For the most part, BTMono and my HTC One X/Blue Parrot headset, work great together. For some reason, though, BTMono interferes with normal operation of the headsets media button when it is running. When I push the media button, BTMono disables, and Vlingo never gets the signal that button was pushed. What I expect to happen is have Vlingo InCar popup, and have BTMono relay the voice prompt to my headset as normal. Is there a fix for this? I am a BTMono Pro user if it makes a difference.

Q

About the same issues here. Did anyone manage to make it working with Vlingo? Also what about the microphone? I don't seem to make it working.

waleedy

Dec 27, 2009
In i9100 4.0.4 worked just in video,in music it show" can't play during calling".how to solve this?

jinboowu

Sep 21, 2012
my phone google nexus with jabra bt4010, i used premium version, all used well, but the bluetooth pause function doesn't work well, when i pushed the pause/stop button, the bluetooth will disconnect, but the music continues, then it will automatically connect again。

francescomm

Sep 12, 2012
Milano
pangoo.it
Stock video and audio player do not play content

SGS3 International (GT-i-9300) 1GB/16GB - a4.0.4 stock rooted

Works like a charm with games and other apps, great app, but.. I confirm both stock video and audio player do not play content anymore! Not only the audio, they really stop playing anything.

For some reason the BTMono connection to the earpiece is interpreted by the system like an ongoing phone call, so both apps stop working and both the players report a "Can't play during phone call" (roughly translated from Italian) message.

So the audio routing works, but, if possible, you should "hide" it from the system, otherwise some apps won't even start playing content.

In my opinion this is a serious bug in the mentioned "smart" apps, not in BTmono (if I want to start a video in the middle a phonecall it's my own business, and my phone, don't stop me!). Unfortunately those are the "default" apps, so this is rather annoying for BTmono.

Do you know any way to prevent this?
Thanks,

Francesco
(Italy)

niviteka

Oct 30, 2012
BTmono - Premium don`t work on MIUI 3.1.18. music is 1 second and then silence. In this connection and disconnection sounds played back normally.

kdsave

Feb 15, 2013
Auto Connect?

I've been using this app for about a week now...on my HTC Raider with Motorola H730 headset
The H730 has incredible battery life. I've gotten close to 14 hours use...but, unfortunately
No a2dp, so this app allows me to listen to podcasts mostly. It's great!
I find the sound quality is really good...even for music at times. I use PlayerPro audio.
One problem though. If a phone call comes in, it doesn't pause the player so I can
Still hear the audio while I'm on the phone. If I shut it off...it doesn't auto re- connect.
Is there a fix for this or something I can do?
Thanks

rmeden

Sep 22, 2010
Cedar Hill
OnePlus 6
Will there be a BTstereo?

Why? If you your device can play stereo, it will be using the A2DP Bluetooth profile which works without this app.

The purpose of this app is to play an audio source through the "headset" Bluetooth profile, for those devices that don't support A2DP.

BTW, stock music player also no longer works for.... but since I mostly use BTMONO with DogCatcher and mVideoPlayer, it's not that big a deal for me.

Robert

Robert

futurete

Mar 19, 2013
Galaxy Nexus and video recording with bluetooth audio.

Hi!

I have a GNex with 4.2.2 firmware and a Jabra Wave+ bt headset.

I tried to use BTMONO to pick audio from BT when recording video.

Igcamcorder app let me choose to record the audio from the external mic instead of the terminal mic.

This configuration works very well with the Galaxy tab 2 10.1 and the same BT headset when activating BTMONO, but when using Galaxy Nexus its continue to use internal mic.

I really appreciate to use Galaxy Nexus with external BT mic. With this configuration i will be able to do professional video recording (Full HD and decent audio) with a very portable hardware.

Please let me know if there is a solution, even hacking firmware or payng something for a mod.

Thanks in advance,
Alessandro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My first Android application! BTmono

5435929647_edda900dbd_t.jpg

Description:

Simple app to stream audio to your bluetooth mono headset.

Released as donationware, so if you like it show your appreciation :)

Requires Android 2.2 or higher. Tested on stock HTC Evo 4G ROM (2.2) and CM7 RC1.

Notes:
    - Make sure your headset is connected BEFORE clicking 'On'
    - To use with Skype you must enable BTmono AFTER starting a Skype call.
    - To reduce static, set the 'Media Volume' slider to max and reduce the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' via your phone/headset.
    - This version contains a workaround for a bug in Android 2.2 which causes a system crash under certain circumstances. If you are on 2.2, do NOT disable Bluetooth while the stream is running or your phone WILL reboot (sorry - tell your phone manufacturer to move to 2.2.1+). The bug has been fixed as of Android 2.2.1.

Features:
    - Widget!!
    - Automatically enable Bluetooth on app launch (user can still choose not to allow this). Make sure your headset is actually CONNECTED before hitting 'On.'
    - In-app 'Media Volume' control. Adjust the 'Bluetooth In-Call Volume' using the physical buttons on your phone or headset.
    - Ongoing Status Bar notification while the program is running.
    - Skype support (if enabled after call is started)

To-do:
    - Possible - map headset button to 'next track'
    - Other features?

5453969861_4661aba5c7.jpg
    5453969853_a214858964.jpg
    5534870963_b8557f20b1.jpg
    5516106510_66d421e66a.jpg
    Bah...took me two hours to find the source code on an old computer...can't believe I didn't have that backed up somewhere.

Fixed the crash on ICS, just a new permissions error.

My headset sounds like crap now though. It's been in the garage for 4 months, so I can't necessarily say it's the programs fault. Need to play a bit. There are better ways of doing this under Android 3.0+ anyway. Be back soon.
    One more small update today...can't help myself.

v0.3 - small UI improvements:

5453969861_4661aba5c7.jpg
    5453969853_a214858964.jpg
    b8ce387d-7f5a-2264.jpg

b8ce387d-7f77-1ed4.jpg

Should be ready 'soon'

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    What would be worth a couple of $ for me would be the ability to use Tasker actions to turn BTMono on or off. At the moment when I connect my HM1000 to my Galaxy S, Tasker can automaticall y start the SmartPlaylist in BeyondPod, and launch BTMono, but I still have to push the ON button... If I could set it ON with a Tasker action it would be perfect. I could also use it to turn it back ON after a phone call, since it seems to revert to speakers when the call ends.

I have no idea what it would mean in terms of development though...

What about automatically turning on BTMono with specified headsets?

For example, I always want to use BTMono with my "Samsung WEP340" (mono headset) but never with my "Motorola S305", since it's a stereo headset and BTMono is not needed.

Handling automatic connections is not really something I'm looking to add to BTmono, but I could add an option to run the 'On' function when the app starts. Then it could be used with Tasker without manually pressing 'On.'