Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Duos (GT-N7102) Play Store Problem

Search This thread

TheMuadi

Feb 7, 2014
Hi

I had a problem with my Galaxy Note 2 Duos Device.....

The problem is that play store app doesn't work at all !!!

When I try to open the play store it directly close !!!

And this problem happen just with Galaxy Note 2 Duos Devices and I don’t know the reason.....

please i need a quick solution for this problem but not another store i want play store

croatia1

Nov 22, 2011
ZD
Open Application Manager in Settings, swipe right to "All" search for Google Play Store and delete the data. If this doesn't work, reboot into Recovery and Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and also Fix Permission

Pozdrav
Croatia1

TheMuadi

Feb 7, 2014
Open Application Manager in Settings, swipe right to "All" search for Google Play Store and delete the data. If this doesn't work, reboot into Recovery and Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and also Fix Permission

Pozdrav
Croatia1

This doesn't work because this device doesn't support google account....

im35gulfup.com/XdYok.png
im35gulfup.com/vIfiz.png

(Put a dot before "gulfup" and after "im35" because im new user and i can’t put links now...)

as you see in the first picture there is no google account, and in the second one there is no google icon in the bottom....

please i want a solution for this problem :crying:

Reactions: croatia1

Tonus1

Aug 23, 2010
Paris
Is it the stock ROM ?

It seems to be an outdated Gapps problem.

I suggest you flash latests for your ROM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pozdrav
    Croatia1

This doesn't work because this device doesn't support google account....

im35gulfup.com/XdYok.png
    im35gulfup.com/vIfiz.png

(Put a dot before "gulfup" and after "im35" because im new user and i can’t put links now...)

as you see in the first picture there is no google account, and in the second one there is no google icon in the bottom....

please i want a solution for this problem :crying: