[Q] Buy a new battery

Search This thread

Kidovzky

Dec 20, 2011
Hi all!
I use the gadget about 2 years or more. My Battery is very bad... 1.5 hours of screen!
Can you tell me, where i can buy new REALY original battery for this phone. (in US).

Thank you!

jrc2

Nov 7, 2013
Hi all!
I use the gadget about 2 years or more. My Battery is very bad... 1.5 hours of screen!
Can you tell me, where i can buy new REALY original battery for this phone. (in US).

Thank you!

I've seen good things about one on Amazon. Which ROM are you using? Also, which kernel?

Sent from my SGH-T989

D

Darth

My guess is a battery issue...not a bad battery tho. ;)

Why not get gsam and post some screenshots after a good long drain?

Your setup, usage and apps have surely changed over time. Something is likely draining your battery.

Read the first 3 posts in the battery thread in my signature.... Its for the N5...but most info is universal.

Lokke9191

Nov 20, 2013
Glenview, IL
+1 for the anker 2200mah replacement. It's cheaper than the oem battery. It lacks nfc though. And as for the whole "battery memory" thing, don't worry about it. Just pop the new battery in and use it however. I just bought the anker to replace the original battery in my wife's s2, her battery life has doubled.

ayr0

May 12, 2014
I just bought the Anker 2200 mAh battery and its great. My phone does last a little longer on standby, but my screen-on time hasn't increased by very much (I typically get about 3-4 hrs screen time).

I'm running CarbonROM + Wildkernel and other various tweaks for battery life. My phone spends most of its time in deep sleep.

When you open your battery stats, what things are taking the most out of your battery? I've found the app Wakelock Detector to help a lot in tracking down battery drains.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector&hl=en

D

Darth

GSAM gives a much easier to understand picture of battery usage. If you're rooted, get Gsam root companion as well to see held awake stats. ?