[Android 2.2+] HushSMS v2.7.2 [31.07.2014]

Search This thread

4ndr0x

May 27, 2012
Berlin
Would it be possible to implement the functionality of the XPosed module as a Magisk module? Any plans for that?

EpicEddy

May 5, 2013
I'm running this without problems on my OnePlus 5T, Android 8.1.0 OsygenOS Beta 13 (with Magisk Managers 16.0 and the systemles Xposed module).

Thanks for this cool application!

D

Deleted member 9333285

i tested it on oreo and it seems to be broken
hope to see and update soon :(

This is also not working for me. I have Nokia 3 Oreo 8.0 with Magisk 17.1 and Magisk Xposed systemless module 26, HushSMS is activated but not sending any type of message. (This was working fine until the 5 August security patch update received due to the TWRP recovery phone brick bcz update failed, after recovering my phone and install latest update it's not working till now)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9333285

Hi,
no, I cannot make the required modifications from within Magisk. But you can use Xposed systemlessly as module in Magisk. I am using latest magisk with latest Xposed Module under official 8.1 on Nexus 6P.
When we get updates ? I can't wait for new features!

c0rnholio

Sep 6, 2005
in the basement...
i buy with paypal and i don't received apk

please help me

Hi mattam54,

sorry for the late response. Please PM me if the problem still exists. In any way you should have received an email with you license number and instructions on how to download the app directly after your purchase. Please also check your spam folder in case the mail was caught up there.

Cheers

Tamibal

Oct 5, 2019
Use HushSMS on Samsung Galaxy

You can use these Hushsms on your Samsung galaxy devices to collect the necessary data and send it over to another active phone. You a latter on collect the data and then look forward for the. I will recommend you to go with the latest version always and it might good for FRP to unlock the devices in some of the manners.

Ahmed0501

Jun 23, 2016
Hello,
I'm using Android 9 and EdXposed and can't send Class 0 message. Do you know how can I make it to work?

Yes happend to me. Just download the original Xposed installer apk. I think hushsms is trying to search for the app "Xposed installer" just install the app and don't worry if it says that you have not installed the module.

Make sure you have enable hushsms on Edxposed.

Reactions: s4lah and Borchuck

Borchuck

Jul 8, 2014
Yes happend to me. Just download the original Xposed installer apk. I think hushsms is trying to search for the app "Xposed installer" just install the app and don't worry if it says that you have not installed the module.

Thank you for answering. Actually I'm on last version of EdXposed Installer and HushSMS accept it but if I try to send Class 0 message nothing happens -message are not delivered. Does they working in your case?

Mr Wolf

Aug 1, 2011
The HushSMS APK Latest version 2.7.8 was already released on here.

The HushSMS app on this thread is an app to sens special SMSs. The one you linked says it is an app to "unlock the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on any Samsung phones".
Oddly enough, the last HushSMS version is 2.7.7 and the one you linked is version 2.7.8.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Folks,

HushSMS is an App that allows you to send messages that regularly only providers are able to send (among others).

Additionally HushSMS includes an alerting feature which shows detailed info if you receive some special SMS messages (like the ones HushSMS is able to send). On some devices like the Nexus 5 (only verified on the official 4.4.4 KitKat ROM) you are even able to be notified if someone is trying to track you via Type0 SMS messages (some government agencies usually use these message in conjunction with your provider to locate you).

Full description is available here.

For full functionality you need a rooted device with the Xposed Framework installed as HushSMS makes heavy use of Xposed functions.

If you own a HTC device with an official Sense ROM you are not required to use Xposed, but I recommend you do.

Buy it and if it does not work you just drop me a line within 1 day after purchase and I will refund!

UPDATE: 31.07.2014: Version 2.7.2 is out
    - UI changes
    - Added notification sound for Alert Messages
    - Changed some functions so that users with a HTC device with Sense UI ROM can now also use the Xposed Module (not required though)
    - Removed the annoying “allyourmessages…” message from the inbox when using Xposed (now only shows “HushSMS message sent”)

UPDATE: 30.07.2014: Version 2.7.1 is out
    - Set the fields for Number and Message as variable instead static in the Tasker plugin. This should give you some more flexibility when using HushSMS with Tasker.
    - Fixed a bug in the “Alert Feature” where alert where not shown under some circumstances

UPDATE: 25.07.2014: Version 2.7 is out
    It fixes a bug where CM11 build after 31.06.2014 where not compatible. Working fine on the latest CM11 now.
    Also this is a "reunion build", which means that the Xposed Module is now integrated again. So you don't have to install a separate Xposed Helper Module. Pleas make sure uninstalling/disabling the old Xposed Helper Module prior to using v2.7.

UPDATE: 07.07.2014: Version 2.6.1 is out
    It now contains a feature that alerts you when special SMS are coming in (like the ones you can send with HushSMS itself).
    Additionally several smaller bugs where eliminated.
    Also HushSMS now has an update checker built in. Just see in the settings or use the context menu.

hushsms-alert-screen.png

UPDATE: 04.12.2013: Version 2.5.2 is out and you can buy it via PayPal
    Just visit the below link and you can buy it via PayPal
    https://www.silentservices.de/products/android-hushsms/

Existing customers that purchased HushSMS from the Goole Play Store will receive the update of course free of charge. Just write an emal to licensing_at_silentservices.de with you Play Store Order Number and I will send you the APK.
    I will add an update mechanism as well as a licensing system in the next weeks.

UPDATE2: 03.12.2013: Version 2.5.2 is out. Unfortunately you currently cannot purchase it

After Google dropped HushSMS now also AndroidPit dropped it from their market. They didn't even notify me.
    I will try to find a way to get it up somewhere else.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

UPDATE: 03.12.2013: Version 2.5.2 is out. Unfortunately only at AndroidPit

Today Google decided to banish HushSMS from the Play Store due to "policy violations". They called it a dangerous app and stated some other points. HushSMS does nothing else then sending messages defined in the 3GPP Specification 23.040 (and other official specifications).
    Anyway, the current version 2.5.2 is available on AndroidPit only currently. In addition the Xposed Module has been updated to version 1.7.3 (backward compatible to the last official Play Store Version)

UPDATE: 01.10.2013: Version 2.1.8 is out.

- Changed they way class0 messages are sent because on some devices they did not work
    - There is now a Xposed module available here: https://silentservices.de/HushSMSExposedHelper.apk
    - The Xposed module will enable any rooted device (root because of the Xposed Framework) to send class0, type0 (stealth ping) and MWI messages even with a stock ROM and without the need for the sendRawPdu method to be present

UPDATE: 09.09.2013: Version 2.0.2 is out.

- Added Unicode support for Class0 Message. Now Unicode characters like Chinese or Russian letters are supported. (user request)
    - Added option to choose between DCS or UDH method for MWI Messages (user request)
    - Fixed a bug in MMS notification. It's now fully working again. This message is anonymous. Be aware that iPhones can not display MMS Notifications
    - Added option to choose the URI prefix for WAP Push SI and SL messages. Some operator force to http if no standard prefix is chosen

There is also a root version out. You'll find it here including installation instructions: http://www.silentservices.de/android-hushsms-root-edition-released/

HushSMS is available via Google Play Store AND AndroidPIT.

Comments, thoughts, wishes and rants are all welcome.

Cheers,

Michael
    Main Screenshot

Here's a screenshot of the main page:
    HushSMS-1.6-Main-supported.png
    Hello,
    I'm using Android 9 and EdXposed and can't send Class 0 message. Do you know how can I make it to work?

But the feature phones support it. Why not annotate it appropriately in the description text? Many other functions do not work as well in HushSMS for everybody. Optional features are never wrong in my opinion. But it's your decision...

Edit: Looks like Androidpit removed it as well... It get error 410 (removed).

Yes, sadly AndroidPit also dropped it.

Your arguments have convinced me. I will add support for all indicators. Thank you for the input!
    @c0rnholio, did you pull it from the PlayStore? Can't seem to find the app any longer..

No I didn't. HushSMS has just been removed by Google from the Play Store because they call it dangereous.

@ all: Folks, I will try to find a way to publish it again. I strongly not recommend any cracked version. HushSMS is a program that sends SMS and thus generates costs. If you use a cracked version you can seriously loose money as the cracking may have changed code that is responsible for protecting you from such.