[TOOL] Full Brick Repair (Clean & Easy)

Search This thread

ProgMaq

Apr 18, 2008
What makes this tool?

With this tool, you can recover any full brick. Can also be used to solve the problems caused by changing the partition sizes or add / delete these, as it will create new partitions system bringing factory.

I've seen this in this forum, what are the differences?

The main advantage that don't exists in other tool, is that in this case is included factory misc and lgdrg partitions.

Many users who have flashed with nVFlash can see how the /lgdrm is almost empty, while originally came many more files.

These files can not be recovered even installing a full stock.

I also added CWM 6.0.1.5. as a recovery partition.

And the system partition and kernel?

Are also included of course. In this case it is the "CM10 nightly" of November 5, 2012.

Do I need to know more?

To use this tool, you must have installed drivers nVFlash, which of course are included.

Once installed, you only need to click on "flash.bat" and follow the instructions.

Anything missing?

Once complete, the device is ready for operation, but it is recommended to install the latest gapps for "CM10" that have not been included for the same reason they do not come in the CyanogenMod ROM.

Download link?

HERE

Credits

- NVidia for NvFlash tool.
- CyanogenMod for the best great ROM ;)
- Paul@modaco for giving first NVflash rom as base to use and learn.

Last edited:

winstonxl2

May 5, 2011
ProgMaq First i never saw your name and now:
Cm10 fuse
Full brick repair
Do you want to be a RD

i wil check this tool if bricked my mobile (Maybe Tomorrow)

Last edited:

sushantp666

Dec 9, 2011
I Wanted to resize data and internal, any tool:)

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

ProgMaq

Apr 18, 2008
Very thanks winstonxl2 ;)

I have a Galaxy S3, but this LG is great for developers. If I do something wrong, and the smartphone stops working, in three minutes will fix the problems with nVFlash.

I can format the recovery partition and boot without fear. Things to do them if the Galaxy S3 could give me a fright.

Reactions: cismasclaudiu

ProgMaq

Apr 18, 2008

You can resize those partitions with this tool ;)

Code:
[partition]
name=UDA
id=16
type=data
allocation_policy=sequential
filesystem_type=ext3
size=1610612736
file_system_attribute=0
partition_attribute=0
allocation_attribute=8
percent_reserved=0

Change size of partition UDA (DATA) and the remaining space will be in the internal partition (UDB) without touching anything.

ProgMaq

Apr 18, 2008
Nice work you are doing.
Just wish you would stop putting your own name in credits all the time in every thread you start, it feels arrogant.

Maybe credit Paul@modaco for giving first NVflash rom as base to use and learn.

Sorry harsh, I thought it right, if another user by copying and pasting decided to post it on another forum.

RomSlammer

Sep 10, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S8
LG V30
has anyone tried flashing back to v10b (or other stock rom) with nvflash after using this CM10 "full brick repair"?

seems I can't use the normal nvflash method anymore, stops while trying intialize bootloader.
I need to send my phone back for repair because of overheating and need to revert back to stock rom.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

update:flashing BIN_LGP990AT-00-V20l-EUR-XX-OCT-20-2011+0 using smartflash worked.

Last edited:

ProgMaq

Apr 18, 2008
has anyone tried flashing back to v10b (or other stock rom) with nvflash after using this CM10 "full brick repair"?

seems I can't use the normal nvflash method anymore, stops while trying intialize bootloader.
I need to send my phone back for repair because of overheating and need to revert back to stock rom.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

update:flashing BIN_LGP990AT-00-V20l-EUR-XX-OCT-20-2011+0 using smartflash worked.

I don't have problem flashing back to v10b.

If you try again CM10 "Full Brick Repair", the flashing is sucefull?, if the answer is no, try to change USB port and reinstall drivers, then flash back to v10b.

Reactions: SuperSkill

orbital_71

Apr 22, 2012
Progmag, mine phone can't see mine external sdcard when using cwm touch 6.0.1.5. Just wonder if i use this tool will it help me for the cwm touch? Tks

ProgMaq

Apr 18, 2008
Progmag, mine phone can't see mine external sdcard when using cwm touch 6.0.1.5. Just wonder if i use this tool will it help me for the cwm touch? Tks

I never use CWM Touch in Optimus 2x. Anyone can see ExtSDCard with CWM Touch 6.0.1.5?

This tool don't touch external SD, so, i think that you will have the same problem that now.

But, If you don't have nothing importan in Internal SD, you can try this, only loss 3 minutes ;)

cmahendra

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 20, 2012
Mumbai
Amazing NVFlash to CM10. Good to come back directly on rooted CM10 with CWM6.

Earlier was doing lengthy process. I was NVFlashing to unrooted stock v10b and then was rooting and then was installing rommanager, then was flashing new rom.

I wondor why no one made this or told me this before tons of THANKS. :D

ProgMaq

Apr 18, 2008
Reactions: punyategar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What makes this tool?

With this tool, you can recover any full brick. Can also be used to solve the problems caused by changing the partition sizes or add / delete these, as it will create new partitions system bringing factory.

I've seen this in this forum, what are the differences?

The main advantage that don't exists in other tool, is that in this case is included factory misc and lgdrg partitions.

Many users who have flashed with nVFlash can see how the /lgdrm is almost empty, while originally came many more files.

These files can not be recovered even installing a full stock.

I also added CWM 6.0.1.5. as a recovery partition.

And the system partition and kernel?

Are also included of course. In this case it is the "CM10 nightly" of November 5, 2012.

Do I need to know more?

To use this tool, you must have installed drivers nVFlash, which of course are included.

Once installed, you only need to click on "flash.bat" and follow the instructions.

Anything missing?

Once complete, the device is ready for operation, but it is recommended to install the latest gapps for "CM10" that have not been included for the same reason they do not come in the CyanogenMod ROM.

Download link?

HERE

Credits

- NVidia for NvFlash tool.
    - CyanogenMod for the best great ROM ;)
    - Paul@modaco for giving first NVflash rom as base to use and learn.
    Nice work you are doing.
    Just wish you would stop putting your own name in credits all the time in every thread you start, it feels arrogant.

You can resize those partitions with this tool ;)

Code:
    [partition]
    name=UDA
    id=16
    type=data
    allocation_policy=sequential
    filesystem_type=ext3
    size=1610612736
    file_system_attribute=0
    partition_attribute=0
    allocation_attribute=8
    percent_reserved=0

Change size of partition UDA (DATA) and the remaining space will be in the internal partition (UDB) without touching anything.
    Nice work you are doing.

Sorry harsh, I thought it right, if another user by copying and pasting decided to post it on another forum.
    Hi, may I know what is the difference of having a complete content of lgdram? :)

Not sure, but I think it brings different blob to work with DRM files.