New helpful lock screen widget! *Dash Clock Widget*

Search This thread

plaktoets

Jun 6, 2008
I'd like to add the camera to the lockscreen but in both extensions that make it possible to add apps, camera app is not selectable from the app list. Any ideas?

nikzDHD

Apr 2, 2011
London
Finally new update able to change background opacity and able to centre clock .

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

streety12

Nov 18, 2009
I would use it if the icons would be constantly under the clock. Not only when you expand them manually .
That would be very nice .

marcel9998

Feb 16, 2013
On my N4 4.2.2 no extension is working

I can add them but only Time and Date is shown. Anything else is not displayed at all?!

Can someone help me? :(

soccerfan6789

Nov 21, 2012
New York
For everyone who is having issues with weather, remove the extension, open the settings again and see if it works. Before this thought make sure the GPS setting for WiFi and mobile network is on and not necessarily the GPS. For all other extensions, just follow what I said about the weather. This is one thing I found to work.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

xJakeyy

Sep 25, 2011
Really would like to see an option for this widget to take priority over the lock pin/pattern and display full screen straight away. I often at work just pull my phone out of my pocket and unlock the screen to see if there's anything going on, and full screen would make it a tiny bit easier.

Reactions: akhan47

akhan47

Oct 21, 2012
Really would like to see an option for this widget to take priority over the lock pin/pattern and display full screen straight away. I often at work just pull my phone out of my pocket and unlock the screen to see if there's anything going on, and full screen would make it a tiny bit easier.

Was thinking the same although I'm not sure if it would be possible. Hope so though.

And the WhatsApp extension is working great for me. Don't forget to go to settings>accessibility and enable it after you install.

fr0d0#2

Aug 22, 2011
Does this widget have a developer page anywhere?

Transparent option today/yesterday & advanced options very welcome.

What I want now is a white background to have a Google now type look.

trident167

Oct 15, 2009
Toronto
Have it set up on my homescreen since I don't use a lock screen. Widget doesn't refresh at times. It definately needs a bug fix and/or refresh button.

fr0d0#2

Aug 22, 2011
The date gets cut off on my lock screen. I guess this is a DPI issue: 480x800 screen here.
ubuhemyb.jpg

Top Liked Posts