[ROM] Kumakan - Modified Stock

Search This thread

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
kumakan3_zpsd61b518e.jpg

This Rom is for P769 (T-Mobile & Wind) & LGMS769 (MetroPCS) models.

DOWNLOADS​

CHANGELOG

V3.4
List of changes made
:

• Fixed Google-Text-T0-Speech bug in Maps
  • Integrated most System app updates
  • Fixed bug in aroma installer
V3.3
List of changes made
:

• Removed Google+
  • Fixed bug in Maps
  • Tweaked Swap Script
  • Added a script "theme" to modify SystemUI on the fly [type "theme" in terminal for instructions] needs root access
  • Changed boot/shutdown animations, default lockscreen and default wallpaper
V3.2
List of changes made
:

V3.1
List of changes made
:

• System Apps are ODEX (except 1)
  • Moved Viper4Android back to System App for better performance
  • Improved firstboot.sh script
  • Patched services.jar
V3
List of changes made
:

• Switched to V21D [WIND] Kernel
  • Upgraded System to LGMS769 10F
  • Enter 2nd-init recovery by typing "recovery" (as # "su") in Terminal
  • Improved overclocking command [enter "max" in Terminal as #]
  • Removed Internal_SD to gain more space for Apps[2nd-Init Rom only]
  • Allow adb push to system [2nd-Init Rom only]
  • Added several selections of LB Recoveries
  • Added several keyboards to choose from {Visit Shaftamle Thread for a lot more!}
  • Improved Init.d loading
  • some System Apps are de-odex
  • Removed Chaos Revenge transition animation
  • Updated ViPER4Android to Beautiful V2.3.3.0 [app moved to data]
  • Updated Xposed Module & future updates are easier to install [app moved to data]
  • Updated GravityBox & future updates are easier to install [app moved to data]
  • Updated YouTube Adaway & future updates are easier to install [app moved to data]
  • UI icons changed to G3 (more changes to come)
  • Added several build.prop tweaks to improve speed and batter life (not sure if I really see a difference in battery life, lol)

V1 & V2
List of changes made
:

Credits:

• @AntonX - for removing Internal_SD setup
  • @mateo1111 - for his black statusbar zips and sharing his knowledge
  • @artas182x - for porting whirleyes overclocking module, and for porting 2nd-Init to L9
  • @rovo89 - for creating Xposed Module
  • @C3C076 - for creating GravityBox, the modules that does it all
  • @wanam - for creating his YouTube Ad Blocking module
  • @Shaftamle - for allowing me to use his Google Themed Keyboards
  • @Polloos - for taking the time to create several 2nd-Init Recoveries
  • @viper520 and zhuhang - for ViPER4Android FX
  • @zeppelinrox - for patching services.jar
  • @joehanh88 - for his toggles [KumaKan v1&2]
  • @jancsessz - for list of 4.1.2 build.prop tweaks
  • @Lgeob - for Center Clock UI
  • @Miguel-rocha - for G3 Status Bar Toggles
  • @ricky310711 - for base aroma setup
  • @amarullz - for creating Aroma Installer
  • TWRP Devs - for creating Team Win Recovery Project
  • CWM Devs - for creating a ton of stuff
  • @Phil3759 - for creating his customized PhilZ CWM
  • LG Developers & Carrier Devs- for ROM
  • Several Others - for posting and sharing information

PLEASE READ SECOND POST
arrowdown.gif

Attachments

• MetroPCS-V10E-Radio.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 2,115
Last edited:

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Instructions

How to install
1. You will need root, busybox & artas182x locked bootloader CWM (2nd init recovery).

2. Make a backup of your current system & data, detailed instructions by @cmahendra, see 2nd & 3rd post. (Note: Make backups on External Sdcard)
3. Download, locate and install my rom like any other flash-able zip. Note: MEGA has an app in the market ;D
The most important thing to remember is don't select reboot recovery (in advance options). Your phone will (may) perform a factory reset and wipe your Internal Sd & data partition!!! You have been Warned!!!
Old Method
3. Download my Cwm backup and extract (un-zip) the "backup" folder to your external SD (micro SD) "clockworkmod" folder or Internal SD (not recommended). Note: If you don't have a "clockworkmod" folder in your external Sd, make one. You should have one if you made a cwm backup.
The folders need to be like this /clockworkmod/backup/KUMA82-2013-10-03/
a. Restore my CWM Backup and reboot.
(Note: The first boot will take a long time, about 4mins)

Or
b. Restore my CWM Backup and select "advance restore from external sdcard" and restore you data partition.
(Note: only perform this option if your backup is from a jellybean rom. In addition, wipe dalvik cache & cache before booting up your system.)
The most important thing to remember is don't select reboot recovery (in advance options). Your phone will (may) perform a factory reset and wipe your Internal Sd & data partition!!! You have been Warned!!!

How to overclock CPU to 1200mhz

Open terminal emulator and type:
Code:
su [COLOR=RoyalBlue](give root access)[/COLOR] 
./etc/overclock
If your CPU is stable at 1200 and you want it set at every boot, perform this command
Code:
su
mount -o remount /system
cp /etc/overclock /etc/init.d/
chmod -R 777 /etc/init.d
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CPU IS STABLE BEFORE SETTING IT AT EVERY BOOT

How to enable ViPER4Android
First off, mad props to ViPER520 (Creator of V4A) & @zhuhang (xda maintainer) Please visit the thread & show your respect. ViPER4Android Audio Effects
To get the most out of this app please visit that thread and read the first 4 post by @zhuhang. In addition, checkout the Impulse Response Sample thread.
1. Open ViPER4Android FX apk, give root access and enable FX Compatible Mode.

Questions & Knowledge
What does this swap (Internal/External) script do?

The script makes your fake Internal SD card become your External SD card and vice versa.
I call it a fake Internal SD because the more stuff you place in that folder (/data/media) the less space you have for apps. Most phones have a real Internal SD, and it's not a part of the data partition.

Knowledge
It's like this, your phone's hard drive is cut up into different sections and each have a different size. The two main partitions (storage sections) are system and data.
Your data partition is about 1.8g in size and is located at "/data/". This place is where all your settings, user apps (/data/app), and other stuff are stored. When you do a factory reset, all of this stuff gets erased.

Inside the data, is a folder named "media". Media is your Internal SD card. The Media folder contains a very important folder name "Android" (/data/media/Android), this folder contains app setting (the stuff you can access without root) & is the storage place for large games.
Now you can't do much about the small storage, the best thing to do is not save anything on it (data/media), like music, files & stuff.
So with the swap script active, we are making the "micro SD" become the new storage place for the Android folder.
Note: the script does not actually transfer everything you currently have saved in /data/media. You have to move that manually. The script/system will make a new Android folder on your "micro SD".
In addtion, change camera and video recorder storage location to internal memory.

It would be real nice if we could move /data all to the micro SD, but we can't because of a lot of technical reasons.

I hope you have a better understanding about what this swap script is doing, and how the system operates.

Why do all my pictures/videos I take come out corrupt?
Your pictures/videos are not corrupt, they just don't have the correct permissions. Once you reboot you will find your pictures/videos inside /storage/external_SD (I would take them out of there).
Change the Storage settings for the camera & video to "Internal memory"

How do I remove the swap script?
I admit the swap script isn't perfect, and I don't blame you for wanting to remove it.
The easiest method (IMO) is to use a root browser and remove 69swap from the init.d folder.

If you don't understand what I just said :D, perform the following in a terminal.
Code:
su
mount -o remount,rw /system 
rm /etc/init.d/69swap
and reboot.

More instructions Coming Soon:

Attachments

• com.bitcubate.root.busybox.complete-1.apk
    829.2 KB · Views: 1,305
  • L9RecoveryInstaller_1.5.0.apk
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,334
Last edited:

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Hey man, I was having a similar idea to this. Would I be able to make my own ROM backup with my own base/mods?

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
how do i move the apps to the sd card? i have been trying but its not working.
I need more details to work with. What app are you trying to move? Does it give you an error, or you can't select the "move 2 sdcard" tab?
Remember, not all downloaded apps can be moved.
Hey man, I was having a similar idea to this. Would I be able to make my own ROM backup with my own base/mods?
Why wouldn't you ;)
Just make sure it's boot-able after a factory reset and everything is working properly.

Reactions: Ilxaot

Ilxaot

May 1, 2013
Parrish
Why wouldn't you ;)
Just make sure it's boot-able after a factory reset and everything is working properly.

Alright thanks! I just wanted to make sure. I've always had the idea of a "Galactic ROM" feel for one of these. I think I'll make it tonight:) How do I upload it? Just package in a compressed format and upload, then tell them to use restore function?

OH! And do I need to delete my contacts/messages/etc. first? Because it'd be highly embarrassing to post my girlfriend and I's messages for people to download. XD

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Alright thanks! I just wanted to make sure. I've always had the idea of a "Galactic ROM" feel for one of these. I think I'll make it tonight:) How do I upload it? Just package in a compressed format and upload, then tell them to use restore function?
OH! And do I need to delete my contacts/messages/etc. first? Because it'd be highly embarrassing to post my girlfriend and I's messages for people to download. XD
Open up the Instructions (second post) and read the How to Install #3 topic
oh i didn't know that. i tried downloading apps and i keep getting the not enough storage error.

Please take the time to read the recent changes I've made to my second post. Labeled "Questions"

Last edited:

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
ok so do we not need to partion? i'm confused. i tried downloading apps and i still get that space error. i'm on p769. this came integrated with kuma's rom. they are switched i have 29.70 gb in internal and 1.80 gb in external. and i'm getting the broken image error in the camera. thanks for your help!
I hope you read this first Questions & Knowledge
okay, now that you've read that.

You need to move everything inside your "SD card" into your "Internal SD". The easiest way to do this AND SAFTEST:

1. Make 2 new folders on you Windows Desktop. probably be best to name them internal & external
2. Reboot your phone (but don't have it connect to your computer yet)
3. Connect your phone (after it's been fully booted and operational for 30 seconds) in MTP mode
4. Open the Internal storage (partition size should be 29.7gb), and copy everything into one of the new folders.
5. Then do the same for your SD card (the sd card should say it's 1.8gb in size) and copy everything into the other new folder, on your Desktop.
5. Hold on to both folders until you know all of your picture and stuff are good.
6. Open up the new folder that you saved "external" and copy the Android folder into the other folder "internal" (or whichever Android folder is the biggest, should be the "external" folder).
7. Open up the "SD card" (1.8gb partition on your phone) and delete everything from that folder.
8. Open the "internal" folder and copy everything into the "Internal storage".
9. Check your other stuff (folders on desktop) and see what else you want to put into the "Internal storage".
10. Reboot into cwm and wipe "cache partiton" & "dalvik cache" (located in advance tab).
11. Reboot

If you still have storage problems it's because you have too many apps. If you really need the extra space you will need to partition your "micro sd" and setup Link2sd, but I don't recommend it. You might run into problem in the long run and some apps don't work when moved.
[GUIDE] How to set up LINK2SD for your Android

pitbullmommy45245

Jul 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I hope you read this first Questions & Knowledge
okay, now that you've read that.

You need to move everything inside your "SD card" into your "Internal SD". The easiest way to do this AND SAFTEST:

1. Make 2 new folders on you Windows Desktop. probably be best to name them internal & external
2. Reboot your phone (but don't have it connect to your computer yet)
3. Connect your phone (after it's been fully booted and operational for 30 seconds) in MTP mode
4. Open the Internal storage (partition size should be 29.7gb), and copy everything into one of the new folders.
5. Then do the same for your SD card (the sd card should say it's 1.8gb in size) and copy everything into the other new folder, on your Desktop.
5. Hold on to both folders until you know all of your picture and stuff are good.
6. Open up the new folder that you saved "external" and copy the Android folder into the other folder "internal" (or whichever Android folder is the biggest, should be the "external" folder).
7. Open up the "SD card" (1.8gb partition on your phone) and delete everything from that folder.
8. Open the "internal" folder and copy everything into the "Internal storage".
9. Check your other stuff (folders on desktop) and see what else you want to put into the "Internal storage".
10. Reboot into cwm and wipe "cache partiton" & "dalvik cache" (located in advance tab).
11. Reboot

If you still have storage problems it's because you have too many apps. If you really need the extra space you will need to partition your "micro sd" and setup Link2sd, but I don't recommend it. You might run into problem in the long run and some apps don't work when moved.
[GUIDE] How to set up LINK2SD for your Android

that worked..thanks! but i'm still getting the camera issue. when i go to take a pic it acts like it takes it but it doesn't it when i go to see the pic it shows a broken pic icon.

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
that worked..thanks! but i'm still getting the camera issue. when i go to take a pic it acts like it takes it but it doesn't it when i go to see the pic it shows a broken pic icon.

I made some changes to my second post when I replied to you but anyway just set camera and video to save to internal storage. Your pics are not lost. They just don't have the correct permission. If you reboot, you will find them /storage/external_SD (data/media) take them out of there and place them /sdcard/ (storage/sdcard0). Remember don't save anything in data/media (when you using my swap script). I only have one issue at boot with the swap script. The problem is with SwiftKey, I have to load the language pack at every reboot, other than that all is good (for me at least, lol).

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Oh and if you have duplicate issues go into app setting and clear data for that app. It's a lot to know but it's worth it IMO for the price of the phone. Lol, as you can see I've done a lot of studying with this phone.
Dang I just remembered something else, you may find two pics in external & internal with the same name but one of them will be a fake (no data) That shouldn't happen with the changes I made to the script. It mostly deals with the swap script displaying the same size. I don't have those type of issues any more.
It might be best to backup all your user apps with titanium backup (make sure it's saving to your micro SD) and then perform a hard reset, starting off fresh. Afterwards just restore your apps.
Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Love to try this. Keep getting md5 mismatch errors. Bummer :confused:

Sorry bud do you still need help with this. A couple of possible problems are
1. Corrupt images
2. You placed a file inside the cwm backup folder, that will cause a md5 mismatch.
3. The folder isn't placed proper. Must be /clockworkmod/backup/kuma82/(my images & stuff only)
Okay you will need "hash droid" app & "rom toolbox lite" or jota (I will use toolbox lite for this example.
1. Open rom toolbox lite and use the root browser, go to the location of my cwm backup, like so
2013-10-07-08-32-30_zpsc078c0c4.jpg

Hold down on nandroid.md5 file then select to open as text. Note don't change anything thing in that file.
2013-10-07-08-33-08_zps7d1e8468.jpg

2013-10-07-08-34-43_zpsabbcf100.jpg

2013-10-07-08-36-44_zpscc1b300a.jpg

Screenshot_2013-10-07-08-38-52_zpscb5eccbc.png

2013-10-07-08-38-32_zps4b095840.jpg

Screenshot_2013-10-07-08-39-20_zps663dd530.png

Screenshot_2013-10-07-08-41-31_zpsa76502df.png

Repeat the process for each file.

Last edited:

pitbullmommy45245

Jul 9, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I made some changes to my second post when I replied to you but anyway just set camera and video to save to internal storage. Your pics are not lost. They just don't have the correct permission. If you reboot, you will find them /storage/external_SD (data/media) take them out of there and place them /sdcard/ (storage/sdcard0). Remember don't save anything in data/media (when you using my swap script). I only have one issue at boot with the swap script. The problem is with SwiftKey, I have to load the language pack at every reboot, other than that all is good (for me at least, lol).

ya i tried that. it still won't let me take a pic. like it lets me it just doesn't save i guess.

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
ya i tried that. it still won't let me take a pic. like it lets me it just doesn't save i guess.

So you went inside the camera app pressed settings - Storage - Internal memory? Are you using the LG camera app?
Type the following in terminal emulator app
Code:
su
chmod - R 777 /data/media
That command will give the pictures in DCIM folder the correct permissions. If you already moved them into your micro SD (Internal Storage), type
Code:
su
chmod - R 777 /sdcard
Note r must be cap R
I'm still trying to solve why it does that with the camera app.
The best thing to do is don't save.... , you get the picture right, lol.
Sorry but I'm not the type of person to just give something and be like here just press this and that's it. I want people to learn and understand what they are doing. This is a developer's site ;), don't get me wrong though, by all means ask questions :D
It helps keep me sharp

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    kumakan3_zpsd61b518e.jpg

This Rom is for P769 (T-Mobile & Wind) & LGMS769 (MetroPCS) models.

DOWNLOADS​

CHANGELOG

V3.4
    List of changes made
    :

• Fixed Google-Text-T0-Speech bug in Maps
    • Integrated most System app updates
    • Fixed bug in aroma installer
    V3.3
    List of changes made
    :

• Removed Google+
    • Fixed bug in Maps
    • Tweaked Swap Script
    • Added a script "theme" to modify SystemUI on the fly [type "theme" in terminal for instructions] needs root access
    • Changed boot/shutdown animations, default lockscreen and default wallpaper
    V3.2
    List of changes made
    :

V3.1
    List of changes made
    :

• System Apps are ODEX (except 1)
    • Moved Viper4Android back to System App for better performance
    • Improved firstboot.sh script
    • Patched services.jar
    V3
    List of changes made
    :

• Switched to V21D [WIND] Kernel
    • Upgraded System to LGMS769 10F
    • Enter 2nd-init recovery by typing "recovery" (as # "su") in Terminal
    • Improved overclocking command [enter "max" in Terminal as #]
    • Removed Internal_SD to gain more space for Apps[2nd-Init Rom only]
    • Allow adb push to system [2nd-Init Rom only]
    • Added several selections of LB Recoveries
    • Added several keyboards to choose from {Visit Shaftamle Thread for a lot more!}
    • Improved Init.d loading
    • some System Apps are de-odex
    • Removed Chaos Revenge transition animation
    • Updated ViPER4Android to Beautiful V2.3.3.0 [app moved to data]
    • Updated Xposed Module & future updates are easier to install [app moved to data]
    • Updated GravityBox & future updates are easier to install [app moved to data]
    • Updated YouTube Adaway & future updates are easier to install [app moved to data]
    • UI icons changed to G3 (more changes to come)
    • Added several build.prop tweaks to improve speed and batter life (not sure if I really see a difference in battery life, lol)

V1 & V2
    List of changes made
    :

Credits:

• @AntonX - for removing Internal_SD setup
    • @mateo1111 - for his black statusbar zips and sharing his knowledge
    • @artas182x - for porting whirleyes overclocking module, and for porting 2nd-Init to L9
    • @rovo89 - for creating Xposed Module
    • @C3C076 - for creating GravityBox, the modules that does it all
    • @wanam - for creating his YouTube Ad Blocking module
    • @Shaftamle - for allowing me to use his Google Themed Keyboards
    • @Polloos - for taking the time to create several 2nd-Init Recoveries
    • @viper520 and zhuhang - for ViPER4Android FX
    • @zeppelinrox - for patching services.jar
    • @joehanh88 - for his toggles [KumaKan v1&2]
    • @jancsessz - for list of 4.1.2 build.prop tweaks
    • @Lgeob - for Center Clock UI
    • @Miguel-rocha - for G3 Status Bar Toggles
    • @ricky310711 - for base aroma setup
    • @amarullz - for creating Aroma Installer
    • TWRP Devs - for creating Team Win Recovery Project
    • CWM Devs - for creating a ton of stuff
    • @Phil3759 - for creating his customized PhilZ CWM
    • LG Developers & Carrier Devs- for ROM
    • Several Others - for posting and sharing information

PLEASE READ SECOND POST
    arrowdown.gif
    Instructions

How to install
    1. You will need root, busybox & artas182x locked bootloader CWM (2nd init recovery).

2. Make a backup of your current system & data, detailed instructions by @cmahendra, see 2nd & 3rd post. (Note: Make backups on External Sdcard)
    3. Download, locate and install my rom like any other flash-able zip. Note: MEGA has an app in the market ;D
    Old Method
    3. Download my Cwm backup and extract (un-zip) the "backup" folder to your external SD (micro SD) "clockworkmod" folder or Internal SD (not recommended). Note: If you don't have a "clockworkmod" folder in your external Sd, make one. You should have one if you made a cwm backup.
    The folders need to be like this /clockworkmod/backup/KUMA82-2013-10-03/
    a. Restore my CWM Backup and reboot.
    (Note: The first boot will take a long time, about 4mins)

Or
    b. Restore my CWM Backup and select "advance restore from external sdcard" and restore you data partition.
    (Note: only perform this option if your backup is from a jellybean rom. In addition, wipe dalvik cache & cache before booting up your system.)

How to overclock CPU to 1200mhz

Open terminal emulator and type:
    Code:
    su [COLOR=RoyalBlue](give root access)[/COLOR] 
    ./etc/overclock
    If your CPU is stable at 1200 and you want it set at every boot, perform this command
    Code:
    su
    mount -o remount /system
    cp /etc/overclock /etc/init.d/
    chmod -R 777 /etc/init.d
    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR CPU IS STABLE BEFORE SETTING IT AT EVERY BOOT

How to enable ViPER4Android
    First off, mad props to ViPER520 (Creator of V4A) & @zhuhang (xda maintainer) Please visit the thread & show your respect. ViPER4Android Audio Effects
    To get the most out of this app please visit that thread and read the first 4 post by @zhuhang. In addition, checkout the Impulse Response Sample thread.
    1. Open ViPER4Android FX apk, give root access and enable FX Compatible Mode.

Questions & Knowledge
    What does this swap (Internal/External) script do?

The script makes your fake Internal SD card become your External SD card and vice versa.
    I call it a fake Internal SD because the more stuff you place in that folder (/data/media) the less space you have for apps. Most phones have a real Internal SD, and it's not a part of the data partition.

Knowledge
    It's like this, your phone's hard drive is cut up into different sections and each have a different size. The two main partitions (storage sections) are system and data.
    Your data partition is about 1.8g in size and is located at "/data/". This place is where all your settings, user apps (/data/app), and other stuff are stored. When you do a factory reset, all of this stuff gets erased.

Inside the data, is a folder named "media". Media is your Internal SD card. The Media folder contains a very important folder name "Android" (/data/media/Android), this folder contains app setting (the stuff you can access without root) & is the storage place for large games.
    Now you can't do much about the small storage, the best thing to do is not save anything on it (data/media), like music, files & stuff.
    So with the swap script active, we are making the "micro SD" become the new storage place for the Android folder.
    Note: the script does not actually transfer everything you currently have saved in /data/media. You have to move that manually. The script/system will make a new Android folder on your "micro SD".
    In addtion, change camera and video recorder storage location to internal memory.

It would be real nice if we could move /data all to the micro SD, but we can't because of a lot of technical reasons.

I hope you have a better understanding about what this swap script is doing, and how the system operates.

Why do all my pictures/videos I take come out corrupt?
    Your pictures/videos are not corrupt, they just don't have the correct permissions. Once you reboot you will find your pictures/videos inside /storage/external_SD (I would take them out of there).
    Change the Storage settings for the camera & video to "Internal memory"

How do I remove the swap script?
    I admit the swap script isn't perfect, and I don't blame you for wanting to remove it.
    The easiest method (IMO) is to use a root browser and remove 69swap from the init.d folder.

If you don't understand what I just said :D, perform the following in a terminal.
    Code:
    su
    mount -o remount,rw /system 
    rm /etc/init.d/69swap
    and reboot.

More instructions Coming Soon:
    Yes please. I've been itching to flash something!! Lol
    Thanks for all your hard work. I'm still hoping the "white cat" thing is real so I can unlock my BL but....

For now I'll keep rotating between this, UltraRom, and CM9. I wish I could get BT media working on CM9.

Sent from my LG Optimus L9 using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you haven't lost hope ;)

I'm not an expert or anything but I'm always trying to learn new stuff everyday, plus I like to help people.
    Hope you like the update

I still have a lot of work to perform on the system UI. I've been mostly working on improving the Aroma Installer I made and a couple of other stuff. If you prefer the old LGSystemUI pull it from my previous rom. I guess I should call this a beta release, lol.

I won't be getting around to updating the OP today, please "bear" with me =)
    The changelog.txt has a lot of information
    KumaKanV3
    https://mega.co.nz/#!goEHQARY!EV5ndD-SGW3ydXfocDdq9A7XR-AL6kTFwCGmESZN2Ao

If you don't want to flash the entire rom to enable or disable the 2nd-Init stuff, download the attachments below.
    One More Thing , if CWM asks to Disable Flashing Stock Recovery select option "NO"
    (Your System may flash stock recovery on boot This can not be undone)
    Don't worry if you accidentally select "yes" The system will fix the problem at boot. However, Xposed Youtube Adaway, GravityBox and init.d will not operate until you reboot a second time (on non 2nd-Init Rom only).
    Here's Kumakan V3.1 https://mega.co.nz/#!dw1i3YDT!zAr7C8-b75V5YSroiK0Xsg1aXTxBwe1bo96HG-Vd9Lg

changes made
    All expect 1 system app are odex (improves boot time and faster launching of system apps)
    Improve firstboot.sh script
    Added an option to add the Internal/External SD swap script for those that don't like the 2nd-Init version
    Moved Viper4Android back to system app for better performance.

Different colored SystemUI Icons
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53613300&postcount=499

enable 2nd-Init Rom http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2808469&d=1403276370
    disable 2nd-Inint Rom http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2808468&d=1403276370

Please read the changelog text in aroma
    Personally I'm not big on the big buttons...but I'm really liking the yellow on my keyboard. And it looks good on the burtons

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

In my opinion its great but I like the blue buttons better because it ties into the current OS colors

Sent from my LGMS769 using XDA Free mobile app
    Thanks everyone for your input. Here are some flashable zips. I'll upload some more after awhile.