OnePlus One review (Good phone but ugly?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Torquemada288

May 7, 2007
Adelaide
okay since there is no constructive discussion happening. I ask the mod to close this thread.
What's with the faux-butthurt? You posted something in Mandarin (which had to be hastily translated by a mod) when the posting rules clearly state all posts have to be in English. It's ironic that you berate everyone for not being conversant in Mandarin (economics for the fail) when you apparently can't comprehend English. All you had to do is accurately translate the review into English (as opposed to the Engrish we got) and maybe this thread would've resulted in the discussion you wanted. I'm not sure what discussion you thought was going to happen based on a review no one could understand.
So the next question is, can you give us a better translation of the review or not?

Reactions: LiquidSolstice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Naw. Learn Cantonese, it's the best Chinese. Or what the hell, learn Cambodian or Swahili. They're probably all equally important in your daily life. You'll never know when you need to read a random Internet review of a phone, or what language it'll be in. In 6 months, you'll finally be able to know if this is the phone for you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    One of the xda rules is post in English. Why is this thread still open?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    It hurt my brain to read half that post.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Am I about to be hacked?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I can understand rises Chinese but I don't know how to translate it English.

If that is the case you may want to keep to English articles on this English forum.

Thread closed