A serious hard brick

Search This thread

leperkuan

Aug 24, 2010
Texas
So I was flashing with the utility and along came this message along with some failed... infopreflash validation failure

The phone shuts off and will not show any sign of life what so ever, no white light on pc.. no lights.. no fast boot, no nothing.
the phone was at 100% battery when i rebooted into AP fastboot to use the utility.

i tried a home made factory cable out of an old motorola adapter for the razr v8... one that has the brown wire to no avail

rather saddened as i just put this motherboard into the phone today as my other one took a turn and fried the modem overnight by overheating.

anybody??
i cant find anything like this. most people can get into fast boot

leperkuan

Aug 24, 2010
Texas
It seems I have attempted to flash the firmware from a Motorola xyphone or whatever to my RAZR..?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

chromefinch

Apr 7, 2013
Bad/shorted batt?

So I was flashing with the utility and along came this message along with some failed... infopreflash validation failure

The phone shuts off and will not show any sign of life what so ever, no white light on pc.. no lights.. no fast boot, no nothing.
the phone was at 100% battery when i rebooted into AP fastboot to use the utility.

i tried a home made factory cable out of an old motorola adapter for the razr v8... one that has the brown wire to no avail

rather saddened as i just put this motherboard into the phone today as my other one took a turn and fried the modem overnight by overheating.

anybody??
i cant find anything like this. most people can get into fast boot

Did you try to run a modified usb cable to power the mobo/batt?
http://cdn.instructables.com/FAR/QPPX/G91Y4RJX/FARQPPXG91Y4RJX.LARGE.jpg
You know Black Red to Positive Negative or something and see if you get a response?

leperkuan

Aug 24, 2010
Texas
I tried a Motorola program cable which applies power? Is this something different ?

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk