[Q&A] [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL]CyanogenMod 11 for Karbonn A21/A15/A9+

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL]CyanogenMod 11 for Karbonn A21/A15/A9+

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL]CyanogenMod 11 for Karbonn A21/A15/A9+. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

Tejumayekar39

Apr 4, 2014
Will it work on my Karbonn A25?

CYANOGENMOD 11

CM11.png

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.

Code:
#include
/ * Your warranty is now void.
  * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
  * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
  * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
  * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
  * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
  * /

DEVELOPER: Little Bad Pig

DOWNLOAD:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJuLc1d

INSTRUCTIONS:
Reboot to recovery, make nandroid backup, wipe data and all the usual stuff. When you get to the Aroma installer, it will get a bit tricky as the developer doesn't have much experience with aroma. Choose english or any other language you are comfortable with and then just keep doing next (the green button). Check all the check boxes which come in your way. When there comes a screen which looks like you have to select something, touch on ROM. Select your device model (the K-touch one) and then proceed. The rest is a cakewalk.

SCREENSHOTS:
See attachments.
(English is available in settings)

BUGS:
  • No Sim 2
  • Internal SD card not working

ROM INFO:
Android version: 4.4.2
Kernel version: Linux 3.4.x
Based on: CyanogenMod

GAPPS:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ppd2ndlcqr187f/GAPPSlight.zip

Will it work on Karbonn A25?? Please Help I want KitKat 4.4 on my device!:confused:

Nov 14, 2014
Really serious problem HELP!!

My internal SD Card got formatted after installation of this mod. And now I can't access any files. When I paste some files from ext-sd card then it disappears automatically after reboot. Please help!!! I want to restore my phone back but no file stays in sd card when rebooted. i tried to put stock rom but it doesn't stay and disappears.

Thx in advance

nikhilpark

Jan 9, 2015
how to access internal sdcard

My recovery took path of internal sd card as default so i cannot install gapps.zip from recovery so please help me

er.lovenishgarg

Mar 15, 2015
thanks

this rom repaired my wifi tethering connectivity, which was not working before due to installing some other roms. after returning to my stable karbonn a21 rom, i am able to use wifi tethering perfectly..

the last u option in model selection is working and phone booting normally.

2nd sim not working.
play store not working
play services not working.
rooting not done.
internal storage not available.
screen auto rotation not working.

DJ_DeepakJoshi

Jun 16, 2015
CyanogenMod 11 for karbonn a9+

Can anyone tell me if i can download this ROM now?? if i can , please let me know how, iam seeing a page in chinese with no download link.
help me guys.
Also is this ROM in chinese or English, as i have some serious problems with chinese lang. :eek:

Last edited:

yashrgouri

Jul 22, 2015
Please help

Doesn't let me download. Asks for some ID and Password

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Doesn't let me download. Asks for some stupid sign up. Please help I am dying. :(