Rooting Oppo F3 Plus

Search This thread

EniMaX

Jun 13, 2017
Hi everybody, anything new about rooting the F3 plus ? i have the same problem, no results with one click apps

Sep 18, 2016
Oppo F3 Plus Twrp, Bootloader Unlock and Root

My phone is an OPPO F3 Plus Model CPH1613 with a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8976 Pro Octa-Core Processor and 4GB ram.:eek: This system recieves little updates and I wanted to customize it thoroughly. :( Magisk and SUPERSU zip files fail to install through the stock recovery. Neither there is a fastboot option nor unlockable bootloader for this phone right now.:crying: I am ready to donate money to anyone who manages to provide a flashable zip through stock recovery to enable fastboot and bootloader unlock ?, and a modified TWRP file to be flashed though ADB to install SUPERSU and Magisk. :cowboy:
P.S: I am ready to provide the ROM file although I'm not sure whether I can extract the recovery.Img and boot.img . Also please don't reply saying this phone is hard to root, unlockable etc...:rolleyes: I want determined people and I want to help many others who have this phone. Help this cause and you will be rewarded :good::good:

Reactions: nolie29

phdanhlc

Mar 20, 2012
Any question please pm me facebook.com/tedofukatozi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-01-12-15-16-50.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-01-12-15-16-50.png
    124.5 KB · Views: 9,867
  • Screenshot_2017-01-01-12-19-48-57.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-01-12-19-48-57.png
    183.2 KB · Views: 9,884
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    69.6 KB · Views: 9,828
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    109.7 KB · Views: 9,305
Last edited:

EniMaX

Jun 13, 2017
can you please tell us how did you get the ofp file for oppo F3 plus, because nothing found on google but some videos without any link to download it.

Last edited:

EniMaX

Jun 13, 2017
I spent the 02 last days searching for ofp file or msmdoNloadtool for the f3 plus... Effectively I did found rom (ozip and tar format) ,but they are useless with your method, cause we need the ofp format which is nowhere on the internet (yes, I saw it on your screenshot on your post, and on some videos too, but there is no link to download it). Please help

Reactions: phdanhlc

phdanhlc

Mar 20, 2012
I spent the 02 last days searching for ofp file or msmdoNloadtool for the f3 plus... Effectively I did found rom (ozip and tar format) ,but they are useless with your method, cause we need the ofp format which is nowhere on the internet (yes, I saw it on your screenshot on your post, and on some videos too, but there is no link to download it). Please help

PM me on facebook messenger.

Reactions: hijesthey
Sep 18, 2016
PM me on facebook messenger.

Unfortunately I see that some of your steps are incomplete. Please explain what were the steps both of you took to root EniMax's phone. Convince Me. :eek:

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Here my process how to root Oppo F3+ . Who need firmware plz google it or https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8GopX_8LlvhLTdJY241RkVVOEE/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ZISKae4wQKeEdfbGNOT3lDa28/view
1. Open MsmDownloadTool for F3+ ( ofp auto recognize and load in tool)
2. Press F5 uncheck all but stick recovery. Click on recovery and choose recovery.img file LINK HERE https://www.4shared.com/s/fZdnE-ybaca
3. Start it and download only recovery until successfull.
4. Turn off phone by press and hold combination key Power + Volume up + Volume down
when phone vibrate release all key but press hold Volume down to enter Recovery mode.
5. Congratution you have TWRP, the first time you choose english language and enjoy!
Flash suppersu zip bla bla....DIY
TWRP by chinese named Wuxianlin. Thank you very much.
Any question please pm me facebook.com/tedofukatozi

I need a way to remove "Rooting has been detected" notification, which keeps annoying me to the extent that I don't want to use my OPPO F3+ anymore. Please find a way to remove that message and I will PM you on the cash transfer details. :rolleyes:

Reactions: phdanhlc

phdanhlc

Mar 20, 2012
I need a way to remove "Rooting has been detected" notification, which keeps annoying me to the extent that I don't want to use my OPPO F3+ anymore. Please find a way to remove that message and I will PM you on the cash transfer details. :rolleyes:
Ok bro. PM me and i'll help you

Top Liked Posts