galaxy ace 2 only download mode

Search This thread

littledude072

Aug 4, 2013
bandung
ill try to be as clear as possible

after backing up my data via CWM and copying them to my computer i followed the instructions on the minimal by judas/zero thread
format system
wipe data factory reset
install zip from sdcard (zero)
reboot
re-reset everything
only download/recovery were available
then i took it a step further and tried to install MG2 kernels. that nulled my backups (MD5 missmatch or something) so i took it another step and tried the 624MB switch. after that i can only access DL mode
i tried to flash a nandroid via odin but it crashed (stopped responding)
what should be my next move? i tried to reroot it by using an XXLD8+CWM but its still stuck. even the charging animation wont show, itll show a loading pic with 8 lines (top brightest) and wont turn off if i unplug it

akosicarlo

Jul 26, 2013
Valenzuela City, Philipines

after backing up my data via CWM and copying them to my computer i followed the instructions on the minimal by judas/zero thread
format system
wipe data factory reset
reboot
re-reset everything
then i took it a step further and tried to install MG2 kernels. that nulled my backups (MD5 missmatch or something) so i took it another step and tried the 624MB switch. after that i can only access DL mode
what should be my next move? i tried to reroot it by using an XXLD8+CWM but its still stuck. even the charging animation wont show, itll show a loading pic with 8 lines (top brightest) and wont turn off if i unplug it

flash stock rom thru odin ....

Reactions: junhae17

littledude072

Aug 4, 2013
bandung
will try, im currently torrenting stock MG2 from szabys sig, hoping thisll do the trick

*update*
now its working, please close

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

format system
    wipe data factory reset
    reboot
    re-reset everything

flash stock rom thru odin ....