TouchPal Dialer V3.0 Released! (free for limited time)

Search This thread

CooTek

Mar 30, 2011
TouchPal Dialer is an amazing dialer and contact application for Android phone. It's fast, cool, and powerful, and will make your dialing much easier than ever!

Features:
- Fast search on numeric keypad
- Search by anything: first/last names, initials, numbers
- Contact grouping and filtering
- Favorites (with big icons)
- Show caller/callee location

Thanks for all the help from our beta testers! TouchPal Dialer V3.0 is just released on Android Market! To thank for your support, the full version is currently available for free downloads in a limited time. Once you download the app now, you will have life-time free upgrades for future versions.

Highlights:
1. Find contacts by any part of first name, last name, or initials
dialerv3_screenshot1.jpg

2. Quick filter/search in contacts
dialerv3_screenshot2.jpg

3. Favorites
dialerv3_screenshot3.jpg

Demo Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIBNXFA9Aos

To download, just go to Android Market and search for "TouchPal Dialer". It's free for limited time! So act quick and download it NOW!

Your feedback is important to us! If you have any feedback after trying the app, please reply to this post, or send it to us in the dialer settings.

PS,
If you write a blog, a post or anything about TouchPal Dialer, please don't forget to let us know! Send your link to campaign(at)cootek.cn and you may have a chance to win an iPad2 award from us!

Last edited:

Zweistein82

Dec 14, 2010
First of all: Seems to be a great app!
...fast, smoth an convenient to use!!!

But from my point of view it's a little bit confusing to have in the DIALER-Column all contacts listed, even if i have typed nothing...

Ragards!

LuffyPSP

Aug 1, 2010
its nice but when using the t9 dialer, it requires me to type almost full words/stop typing a name before it display my desired one.

LudoGris

Feb 11, 2009
New Hampshire
I really like the interface. I am using MIUI Gingerbread now on my EVO and have decided to make TouchPal my dialer of choice. Also, on a side note, downloaded your keyboard which is amazing as well!

Thanks for all the work!

Sep 9, 2010
Nice!

Very nice dialer. It's replaced DialerOne for now. As for feedback; could you make it so that you can swipe left/right to switch tabs on top? And maybe give each contact a "call" and a "message" button in the contact list?

aiverson23

Jul 23, 2007
Not a complaint, but more of a question. Why is it that none of the dialers can implement facebook synced contact pictures? Dialer one used to do it but now they dont do it either.

Again not a complaint because Im using this over dialer one right now. just curious

SouthPhilly

Jun 18, 2010
Philadelphia PA
Not a complaint, but more of a question. Why is it that none of the dialers can implement facebook synced contact pictures? Dialer one used to do it but now they dont do it either.

Again not a complaint because Im using this over dialer one right now. just curious

Blame FaceBook... I read somewhere that a couple of months ago that they changed something in the API..... at least that's what I remember reading. For the life of me I can remember where or when I read it.... sorry

@ Cootek... very nice looking dialer!!! Just downloaded it. Will use it a bit and post up my thoughts, concerns and hopes for the future.... ;-p

Just for starters... screen swiping would be nice, landscape and maybe a little more control over how it looks.

But other than that very nice. Looking foward to using it.

Sent from my MIUI havin, Gingerbread Throwing EVO

Anon9mouz

Sep 24, 2009
Rineyville, KY
www.facebook.com
So what happens if ur a flash junkie constantly and u say its free at first but u keep switch and try to Vito market and its not free be more then what am I asses out and have to buy it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

aiverson23

Jul 23, 2007
Yea I figured it was a facebook thing. But Handcent is able to draw from it thats why I feel like it should be possible to implement them.

MAMBO04

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 29, 2009
Brighton
Sorry mate but i can't find it on the Market? Or if i search for it on the Market website on my PC? Looks great!

simonthor

May 21, 2009
Kastrup 2770
I can only find some chinese app on the market?

EDIT: It was the chinese app. Looks very good and is translated to english when I install it.
Behaps you should make the name change from chinese to english? Very good job though

Last edited:

RyanTX

May 22, 2010
Pilot Point
Good looking dialer, but right off the bat I have noticed a couple things.

1. You have some typos in the menus, the first one I noticed is in the vibration settings for hanging up the phone.

2. I long press a contact and hit delete through the dialer and the contact still remains.

I think I still prefer Youlu.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TouchPal Dialer is an amazing dialer and contact application for Android phone. It's fast, cool, and powerful, and will make your dialing much easier than ever!

Features:
    - Fast search on numeric keypad
    - Search by anything: first/last names, initials, numbers
    - Contact grouping and filtering
    - Favorites (with big icons)
    - Show caller/callee location

Thanks for all the help from our beta testers! TouchPal Dialer V3.0 is just released on Android Market! To thank for your support, the full version is currently available for free downloads in a limited time. Once you download the app now, you will have life-time free upgrades for future versions.

Highlights:
    1. Find contacts by any part of first name, last name, or initials
    dialerv3_screenshot1.jpg

2. Quick filter/search in contacts
    dialerv3_screenshot2.jpg

3. Favorites
    dialerv3_screenshot3.jpg

Demo Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIBNXFA9Aos

To download, just go to Android Market and search for "TouchPal Dialer". It's free for limited time! So act quick and download it NOW!

Your feedback is important to us! If you have any feedback after trying the app, please reply to this post, or send it to us in the dialer settings.

PS,
    If you write a blog, a post or anything about TouchPal Dialer, please don't forget to let us know! Send your link to campaign(at)cootek.cn and you may have a chance to win an iPad2 award from us!