[Q] blue kuban question E4GT

Search This thread

JBGood78

Feb 2, 2012
Deerfield Beach
I just installed Blu Kuban, LOVE the ROM. But the Rom updater does not work for me. The files download and when I click on Reboot and install it goes to recovery and then tries to install but I get a Triangle (too fast to read what it says is the error). If i go into Root explorer i can install the files there and they work fine, but that seems like the long way to it... lol. I did the wipe all etc for a clean install. Anything else need to know to help me figure out what is happening or what I did wrong? I will gladly give any details needed that I may have forgot. Thank you in advance for any and all help solving this.

Baseband Version: S:D710.10 S.FC07
Kernal Version: 3.0.15-SPH-D710.FD26-CL467198 se.infra@SEP-99 #3
Build Number: RUJELUS22 The Blu Kuban FE10 1.0.3.4

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
I just installed Blu Kuban, LOVE the ROM. But the Rom updater does not work for me. The files download and when I click on Reboot and install it goes to recovery and then tries to install but I get a Triangle (too fast to read what it says is the error). If i go into Root explorer i can install the files there and they work fine, but that seems like the long way to it... lol. I did the wipe all etc for a clean install. Anything else need to know to help me figure out what is happening or what I did wrong? I will gladly give any details needed that I may have forgot. Thank you in advance for any and all help solving this.

Baseband Version: S:D710.10 S.FC07
Kernal Version: 3.0.15-SPH-D710.FD26-CL467198 se.infra@SEP-99 #3
Build Number: RUJELUS22 The Blu Kuban FE10 1.0.3.4

Thanks!!
Are you running the stock kernel that came with the ROM or have you installed one of the repacks that are floating around out there?

Also, which version are you running? Have you applied all the updates (including the separate file in his OP for the Updater update)?

(Going to dinner soon, if you reply and I don't respond quickly that will be why)

Last edited: