[Request] Sony's "Effect_Tick.ogg"

Search This thread

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden
Can any kind rooted soul copy the Effect_Tick.ogg sound file located in /system/media/audio/ui/ and post it here? Not from Android 4.3 firmware please only the one that is present in either 4.2 or 4.4, that beautiful click sound. I want it on my Nexus 5 and as my Z Ultra is locked and unrooted I don't have access to the file. I've googled it but couldn't find it. So any help would be appreciated.

Greetings from Sweden.

Lc1975

Aug 4, 2011
Porto
Can any kind rooted soul copy the Effect_Tick.ogg sound file located in /system/media/audio/ui/ and post it here? Not from Android 4.3 firmware please only the one that is present in either 4.2 or 4.4, that beautiful click sound. I want it on my Nexus 5 and as my Z Ultra is locked and unrooted I don't have access to the file. I've googled it but couldn't find it. So any help would be appreciated.

Greetings from Sweden.

Here you have

Attachments

• Effect_Tick.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 5,589

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Greetings from Sweden.

Here you have