Unable to mount /system

Search This thread

matholland

Mar 21, 2010
Hey guys. I had MK2 running Baja rom. I noticed that NC2 was available, so I went into stock rom slot, factory reset, flashed the rom, then rebooted into download mode, flashed the firmware in the PDA section...I then booted into the stock rom, installed the latest version of safestrap 3.72 and now I am unable to create any rom slots...I cannot mount it in safestrap either. I have tried fixing permissions in SS...

What gives?

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
Hey guys. I had MK2 running Baja rom. I noticed that NC2 was available, so I went into stock rom slot, factory reset, flashed the rom, then rebooted into download mode, flashed the firmware in the PDA section...I then booted into the stock rom, installed the latest version of safestrap 3.72 and now I am unable to create any rom slots...I cannot mount it in safestrap either. I have tried fixing permissions in SS...

What gives?

ROM slots are currently unavailable in SafeStrap 3.72.

cjamison08

Dec 11, 2010
The rom-slots in safe strap 3.72 are currently unsupported due to that exact problem, a few people have however been able to get them to work by setting a specific size (it's posted in the safe strap thread) but be warned, it is unsupported and use at your own risk.

Sent from my baja kit kat SM-N900V using XDA app

nuwenpham

Dec 30, 2011
The rom-slots in safe strap 3.72 are currently unsupported due to that exact problem, a few people have however been able to get them to work by setting a specific size (it's posted in the safe strap thread) but be warned, it is unsupported and use at your own risk.

Sent from my baja kit kat SM-N900V using XDA app

Do you have a link to those specific sizes?