Was this thread helpful?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Brandroide

Sep 28, 2019
Lamballe
The way to unlock from FRP, is to log into the device using the same Google account that the device was last using.

Any further discussion of bypassing FRP is prohibited on XDA. While I'm sure you're just stuck, there is no way for those responding to be able to separate the honest owners and an individual who can tell a good story [emoji846].

It would not surprise me that a hardware replacement is the factory's solution. Once a chip locks, the quickest solution is to replace that chip.

---------- Post added at 08:35 ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 ----------

I'm not aware of a Microsoft package (I'm guessing you're looking for something like open gapps). Though I don't use Microsoft products [emoji6]

You might want to look into making your own flashable package. Here a couple of links to get you started.

https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/framework-guide-to-make-flashable-zip-t3196490

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=732957
Many thanks for your clear answer. Obviously I'm aware it's a touchy subject.

The fact is in a time where too many stuff are soft-blocked and wasted due to, I loose my temper thinking I must let this tab in a drawer.

Is there a topic about installing alt-system like lineageOS on xdadev forum ?

ktmom

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 22, 2015
Deep Space Station K7
Many thanks for your clear answer. Obviously I'm aware it's a touchy subject.

The fact is in a time where too many stuff are soft-blocked and wasted due to, I loose my temper thinking I must let this tab in a drawer.

Is there a topic about installing alt-system like lineageOS on xdadev forum ?

There does not appear to be development for the A10-30.

Have you gone through the account recovery process Google provides?

Whitebimmer

Aug 1, 2017
HI ALL!!

If anyone can help me...
Really need this specs allwinner tv box firmware...

http://213.239.199.113/specdevice.com/showspec.php?id=8d31-bc3e-0033-c5870033c587

Was searching everywhere....

KERNEL: Linux version 4.4.55 (linux@linux-PowerEdge-R730) (gcc version 5.3.1 20160412 (Linaro GCC 5.3-2016.05) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Sep 25 15:30:29 CST 2018
CODENAME: REL
Mainboard: exdroid
BRAND: TVBOX
CPU_ABI: armeabi-v7a
CPU_ABI2: armeabi
DEVICE: dolphin-fvd-p1
DISPLAY: 1.1.2
FINGERPRINT: Allwinner/dolphin_fvd_p1/dolphin-fvd-p1:7.0/NRD91N/20180925:eng/test-keys
HARDWARE: sun8iw7p1
ID: NRD91N
TAGS: test-keys

processor : 0
model name : ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l)
BogoMIPS : 48.00
Features : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant : 0x0
CPU part : 0xc07
CPU revision : 5
processor : 1
Features : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4 idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae
processor : 2
Hardware : sun8iw7
Revision : 0000
Serial : 94007887051c10380192

Will be really great if anyone can help me...:rolleyes:

ktmom

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 22, 2015
Deep Space Station K7
If anyone can help me...
Really need this specs allwinner tv box firmware...

http://213.239.199.113/specdevice.com/showspec.php?id=8d31-bc3e-0033-c5870033c587

Was searching everywhere....

KERNEL: Linux version 4.4.55 (linux@linux-PowerEdge-R730) (gcc version 5.3.1 20160412 (Linaro GCC 5.3-2016.05) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Sep 25 15:30:29 CST 2018
CODENAME: REL
Mainboard: exdroid
BRAND: TVBOX
CPU_ABI: armeabi-v7a
CPU_ABI2: armeabi
DEVICE: dolphin-fvd-p1
DISPLAY: 1.1.2
FINGERPRINT: Allwinner/dolphin_fvd_p1/dolphin-fvd-p1:7.0/NRD91N/20180925:eng/test-keys
HARDWARE: sun8iw7p1
ID: NRD91N
TAGS: test-keys

processor : 0
processor : 1
processor : 2
Hardware : sun8iw7
Revision : 0000
Serial : 94007887051c10380192

Will be really great if anyone can help me...:rolleyes:
This *seems* to fit, but I'm not sure

http://www.yundootv.com/archives/1087

Reactions: mrrocketdog

dallas916$

Sep 26, 2019
excuse me if this is a noob subject but im tired of searching the web and finding otherways around for what im trying to do and it leading me nowhere now im going to try and keep this as simple as possible but detail the best i can this is what i want to do. i want to be able to run a "device" that will be read by other apps or programs as a phone and a phone alone but i wanna be able to run the "device" on my pc currently running phoenix os exo 3 dark matter but doesnt have to be pos i also have win 10 pro now i dont care about the "device" having mouse and keyboard functions as i have a touchscreen pc plus i have other plans for that my main focus is it not being associated with being ran on a pc i need it to be completely isolated its own system but obviously able to run android apps just like a regular phone i read everywhere about VM's im just not familiar with them and cant get a straight answer anywhere so again im sure this sounds dumb and someones gonna make me feel stupid but hey if i gotta feel stupid to be taught something so be it. if anyone could point me in the right direction so i dont waste anymore time on useless articles id be very appreciative

Jodh5634

Apr 8, 2018
N/A
www.youtube.com
Hello Guys! I am having this very odd issue on my Zuk Z2 plus. I currently am running AospExtended ROM V6.7 (Android 9, Pie) with magisk installed. But this problem persisted on previous versions on AEX and even on Resurrection Remix v6.0 Oreo.

What happens is when i unlock my phone, after a mere 2 seconds, the touch absolutely freezes. I mean the screen is on, hardware buttons (U touch, Power & Volume Rocker) work, and i can even receive notifications, which means the phone is working, but the screen doesn't respond to my touches. If I turn off the device (Not Power Off, Just a tap of the power button) and unlock again, the touch resumes, but only for 2 seconds. This can be done infinitely. Also, if I keep a finger on the screen always then the screen works perfectly, and if I remove the finger, then the touch stops working. While typing this, i got a noticed something else as well - When the touch stops working, then if I press the volume button up or down, the typing cursor moves forward or backward. Maybe the phone enters a 'dock mode' of sorts where only the power, volume and Home button works. Reboots, shutdowns, forced power off, recovery, cache clear etc all seem to go in vain. Also, if I unlock the phone and then open google in a flash and start typing anything, it sometimes works and the touch resumes. This issue also persists in Safe Mode. I read somewhere that this maybe due to a screen digitizer getting loose on the inside.

My issue is also very similar to the one seen here :
Video (Not By Me) :

In the video, this issue also seems to exist on the stock Zui rom.

A similar forum : https://xdaforums.com/lenovo-zuk-z2/help/touch-issue-t3708645

My earlier forum:
https://xdaforums.com/lenovo-zuk-z2/help/zuk-z2-plus-touch-freeze-t3921844

I can always provide additional information if anyone wants. Please help me fix this, Gods Of XDA. ?

ktmom

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 22, 2015
Deep Space Station K7
excuse me if this is a noob subject but im tired of searching the web and finding otherways around for what im trying to do and it leading me nowhere now im going to try and keep this as simple as possible but detail the best i can this is what i want to do. i want to be able to run a "device" that will be read by other apps or programs as a phone and a phone alone but i wanna be able to run the "device" on my pc currently running phoenix os exo 3 dark matter but doesnt have to be pos i also have win 10 pro now i dont care about the "device" having mouse and keyboard functions as i have a touchscreen pc plus i have other plans for that my main focus is it not being associated with being ran on a pc i need it to be completely isolated its own system but obviously able to run android apps just like a regular phone i read everywhere about VM's im just not familiar with them and cant get a straight answer anywhere so again im sure this sounds dumb and someones gonna make me feel stupid but hey if i gotta feel stupid to be taught something so be it. if anyone could point me in the right direction so i dont waste anymore time on useless articles id be very appreciative

Trying to muddle through all of that, I think you want an emulator.

As a constructive criticism, think about expressing your goals and limitations using the fewest words possible, while still being clear. The ancillary thoughts make following your actual question very difficult.

The question I think I was answering is; "I want to be able to run android apps on my PC".

---------- Post added at 08:26 ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 ----------

Hello Guys! I am having this very odd issue on my Zuk Z2 plus. I currently am running AospExtended ROM V6.7 (Android 9, Pie) with magisk installed. But this problem persisted on previous versions on AEX and even on Resurrection Remix v6.0 Oreo.

What happens is when i unlock my phone, after a mere 2 seconds, the touch absolutely freezes. I mean the screen is on, hardware buttons (U touch, Power & Volume Rocker) work, and i can even receive notifications, which means the phone is working, but the screen doesn't respond to my touches. If I turn off the device (Not Power Off, Just a tap of the power button) and unlock again, the touch resumes, but only for 2 seconds. This can be done infinitely. Also, if I keep a finger on the screen always then the screen works perfectly, and if I remove the finger, then the touch stops working. While typing this, i got a noticed something else as well - When the touch stops working, then if I press the volume button up or down, the typing cursor moves forward or backward. Maybe the phone enters a 'dock mode' of sorts where only the power, volume and Home button works. Reboots, shutdowns, forced power off, recovery, cache clear etc all seem to go in vain. Also, if I unlock the phone and then open google in a flash and start typing anything, it sometimes works and the touch resumes. This issue also persists in Safe Mode. I read somewhere that this maybe due to a screen digitizer getting loose on the inside.

Video (Not By Me) :

My earlier forum:

I can always provide additional information if anyone wants. Please help me fix this, Gods Of XDA. [emoji28]

The threads you link, all discuss (as do you in your post) the fact that the digitizer often causes this problem. Combined with the fact that this has crossed different ROM installs and existed for quite a period of time, I would tend to replace the digitizer.

You could spend some time getting a logcat through a PC. It's possible there is a conflict that will get reported in a log.

Jodh5634

Apr 8, 2018
N/A
www.youtube.com
The threads you link, all discuss (as do you in your post) the fact that the digitizer often causes this problem. Combined with the fact that this has crossed different ROM installs and existed for quite a period of time, I would tend to replace the digitizer.

You could spend some time getting a logcat through a PC. It's possible there is a conflict that will get reported in a log.

Thank you for your reply, I am planning to get my screen replaced. If I just replace the screen and not the touch display, will the digitiser be replaced? Or will I have to order a brand new screen folder?

ktmom

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 22, 2015
Deep Space Station K7
Thank you for your reply, I am planning to get my screen replaced. If I just replace the screen and not the touch display, will the digitiser be replaced? Or will I have to order a brand new screen folder?

The digitizer is technicality the "touch display". The digitizer is the part that tracks the motion of your fingers on the screen. Typically the digitizer is sandwiched above the LCD display and below a protective glass or plastic.

In my experience, trying to replace just one part of this sandwich, is very hit or miss.

You might want to get further advice in the Q/A section of your device forum.

Reactions: Ibuprophen
Thank you for your reply, I am planning to get my screen replaced.!.........
I just wanted to add to the outstanding information that @ktmom had provided.[emoji106]

Be aware of the differences between the 3 separate references...

Most/All android touchscreens typically has 2 parts to this (and 1 combination thereof).

1) There's the "LCD Display" that's the Actual Display of what you're seeing.

2) There's the "Touchscreen Glass" that's the combination of the Glass & Touchscreen Sensor.

The (above) #2 is a layer that fits on top of the (above) #1.

The 3rd (combination) reference is the (typically referenced) "LCD Touchscreen Digitizer Assembly". This is simply the combination of the (above) #1 & #2.

Be sure that, if you do decide to replace the display, to get the Digitizer Assembly.

I've tried to replace #2 (only) on one of my devices and it was a nightmare to separate the 2 and then clean & apply the adhesive for the replacement.

I hope that I had explained this okay via text... :eek:

Good Luck! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX2 Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.

Reactions: SubwayChamp

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016

Video (Not By Me) :

My earlier forum:

I can always provide additional information if anyone wants. Please help me fix this, Gods Of XDA.

I´m not stating that ktmom & ibuprophen are not right and most probably they do but part of what you´re explaining could implicate at least two things keeping by now to a side that digitizer could be the culprit:
- Some devices specially the chinese in the same variant come with poor or if not exactly poor but uncompatible drivers/display for all the custom roms out there.
- After to a reasonable period of flashing custom roms some essential parts of the firmware get missed, I mean just to give one example; vendor, persist, etc from RR persist to a new rom that you flash over it and so on with every custom rom.

Just to be absolutely sure; if you observe the same issue after to returning completely to stock by flashing it through the official tool (or most reliable) then for sure the issue is related to hardware.

Jodh5634

Apr 8, 2018
N/A
www.youtube.com
The digitizer is technicality the "touch display". The digitizer is the part that tracks the motion of your fingers on the screen. Typically the digitizer is sandwiched above the LCD display and below a protective glass or plastic.

In my experience, trying to replace just one part of this sandwich, is very hit or miss.

You might want to get further advice in the Q/A section of your device forum.

Thank you very much, i surely will get the entire assembly!

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I just wanted to add to the outstanding information that @ktmom had provided.[emoji106]

Be aware of the differences between the 3 separate references...

Most/All android touchscreens typically has 2 parts to this (and 1 combination thereof).

1) There's the "LCD Display" that's the Actual Display of what you're seeing.

2) There's the "Touchscreen Glass" that's the combination of the Glass & Touchscreen Sensor.

The (above) #2 is a layer that fits on top of the (above) #1.

The 3rd (combination) reference is the (typically referenced) "LCD Touchscreen Digitizer Assembly". This is simply the combination of the (above) #1 & #2.

Be sure that, if you do decide to replace the display, to get the Digitizer Assembly.

I've tried to replace #2 (only) on one of my devices and it was a nightmare to separate the 2 and then clean & apply the adhesive for the replacement.

I hope that I had explained this okay via text... :eek:

Good Luck! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unless asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX2 Forum App on my Sanyo Juno device.
Thanks a ton for your valuable information! I surely will get the entire assembly!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

I´m not stating that ktmom & ibuprophen are not right and most probably they do but part of what you´re explaining could implicate at least two things keeping by now to a side that digitizer could be the culprit:
- Some devices specially the chinese in the same variant come with poor or if not exactly poor but uncompatible drivers/display for all the custom roms out there.
- After to a reasonable period of flashing custom roms some essential parts of the firmware get missed, I mean just to give one example; vendor, persist, etc from RR persist to a new rom that you flash over it and so on with every custom rom.

Just to be absolutely sure; if you observe the same issue after to returning completely to stock by flashing it through the official tool (or most reliable) then for sure the issue is related to hardware.

Thank you for replying, but my device isn't the Chinese version (it's indian version), and even if it has a fault, i am going to replace the entire screen assembly.
Also, that issue persists in the stock rom in the video attached, so I believe it isn't due to a custom rom, but nonetheless i am planning to replace so it doesn't matter.
Thanks again for your help!?

Reactions: Ibuprophen

BloatHater

Oct 1, 2019
Rolling back firmware.

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster here.

I've been a happy user of Android devices for some time now, but this latest update to Pie is terrible. I would like to set my phone back to the previous version that had awesome battery life and didn't look like an iPhone.

I have a Samsung S8 Active, with T-Mobile (SM-G892U)
Build number G892USQS5CSI2

I've been doing a lot of searching and reading over the past couple weeks, but the information I find where people are trying to do what I hope to do always has slight variations, such as a slightly different variant of phone, or they hope to reach a slightly different end-state, so I still have some questions.

From what I gather, the bootloader for this phone is hopelessly locked, which means all I can do is flash OEM firmware that has the appropriate signatures. No custom ROMs without proper OEM signatures - correct?

If I download the Android 8.0 Oreo firmware from SamMobile, and use ODIN 3.13.3, can I flash my phone with this firmware so I can be done with this terrible Pie business? Can this be done with a locked bootloader? Do I need to use all the files from the .zip file that I downloaded from SamMobile?

I've found several 'how-to' videos on doing this process, but I don't want to brick my phone. I'm somewhat tech-savvy, assuming I understand all the terms and 'language'. However, I haven't rooted or flashed a phone since I had an HTC Desire 4G back in 2012 or something.

On a side note, is there a version of Oreo (perhaps one directly from Samsung) that I can use that doesn't have the T-Mobile bloatware? Basically, what is the cleanest, most bloat-free version of Android 8.0 that I can put on to my phone with a locked bootloader?

I'm not looking to use custom ROMs - I just want the functionality and speed my phone used to have.

I hope that I've provided enough information here, but let me know if you need more to determine if this roll-back will work. Thank you!

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
Hello, long time lurker, first time poster here.

I've been a happy user of Android devices for some time now, but this latest update to Pie is terrible. I would like to set my phone back to the previous version that had awesome battery life and didn't look like an iPhone.

I have a Samsung S8 Active, with T-Mobile (SM-G892U)

Build number G892USQS5CSI2

I've been doing a lot of searching and reading over the past couple weeks, but the information I find where people are trying to do what I hope to do always has slight variations, such as a slightly different variant of phone, or they hope to reach a slightly different end-state, so I still have some questions.

From what I gather, the bootloader for this phone is hopelessly locked, which means all I can do is flash OEM firmware that has the appropriate signatures. No custom ROMs without proper OEM signatures - correct?

If I download the Android 8.0 Oreo firmware from SamMobile, and use ODIN 3.13.3, can I flash my phone with this firmware so I can be done with this terrible Pie business? Can this be done with a locked bootloader? Do I need to use all the files from the .zip file that I downloaded from SamMobile?

I've found several 'how-to' videos on doing this process, but I don't want to brick my phone. I'm somewhat tech-savvy, assuming I understand all the terms and 'language'. However, I haven't rooted or flashed a phone since I had an HTC Desire 4G back in 2012 or something.

On a side note, is there a version of Oreo (perhaps one directly from Samsung) that I can use that doesn't have the T-Mobile bloatware? Basically, what is the cleanest, most bloat-free version of Android 8.0 that I can put on to my phone with a locked bootloader?

I'm not looking to use custom ROMs - I just want the functionality and speed my phone used to have.

I hope that I've provided enough information here, but let me know if you need more to determine if this roll-back will work. Thank you!
Some Samsung devices can't be downgraded to a previous version once it has been updated, some can. I don't know if your device is one that can be downgraded or not, you can try flashing the firmware via Odin, it will either fail and you'll still have what you have now or it will be successful and you'll be back to what you want.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been a happy user of Android devices for some time now, but this latest update to Pie is terrible..........
Just as @Droidriven had correctly stated, you cannot Downgrade your specific devices Firmware.

Since I don't have this specific device, I made a quick search and found a thread post that also point you to this as well for your device and can quickly clarify the reason for this.

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=79119686

Sorry for the bad news... :(

Good Luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BloatHater

Oct 1, 2019
Just as @Droidriven had correctly stated, you cannot Downgrade your specific devices Firmware.

Since I don't have this specific device, I made a quick search and found a thread post that also point you to this as well for your device and can quickly clarify the reason for this.

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=79119686

After reading the posts in this link, specifically about the person with the SM-G892U, the problem there was with the bootloader and build version incompatibility. From what I understand, I have build version 5 and bootloader version 5. The stock firmware I hope to flash is version 5.

In his case, he was trying to flash either a build version or bootloader version 3 while he was currently using version 4, thus the incompatibility.

If I have a problem, it shouldn't be because of the reason listed in that link, correct?

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
After reading the posts in this link, specifically about the person with the SM-G892U, the problem there was with the bootloader and build version incompatibility. From what I understand, I have build version 5 and bootloader version 5. The stock firmware I hope to flash is version 5.

In his case, he was trying to flash either a build version or bootloader version 3 while he was currently using version 4, thus the incompatibility.

If I have a problem, it shouldn't be because of the reason listed in that link, correct?
If it comes down to it, you can download a copy of your current updated firmware and a copy of the firmware that you want to go back to, then extract both of the firmware in separate folders, delete the system.img from the current updated firmware then pull the system.img from the old firmware and place the old system.img in the updated firmware, zip the firmware back up and flash it. This method may or may not work, depending on your bootloader.

There "may" be other parts of the firmware that need to be switched also due to the potential differences between how each android version handles the devices hardware/software features and functions. You would have to do some in depth research to see if there are any special conditions involved in swapping the img files between your firmware versions.
Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mdrumheller

Oct 13, 2017
New Phone Recommendation?

Hi All,
Looking at ditching my LG Stylo 4 (which I love) because I found out we haven't been able to root it and I am missing the ability to mirror my screen and a few other things. Anyway, with a budget of $200 tops, I would like: to not give my money to LG, to be able to easily root and change stuff on the phone, full access/use of an SD card as internal or external storage, and ability to update to the newest android software. Does such a unicorn exist?

ktmom

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 22, 2015
Deep Space Station K7
Hi All,
Looking at ditching my LG Stylo 4 (which I love) because I found out we haven't been able to root it and I am missing the ability to mirror my screen and a few other things. Anyway, with a budget of $200 tops, I would like: to not give my money to LG, to be able to easily root and change stuff on the phone, full access/use of an SD card as internal or external storage, and ability to update to the newest android software. Does such a unicorn exist?
The Moto G7 might be a choice. Personally, I would go with a Pixel 2/2XL which had one more year of updates and use OTG for expanded storage. The pixels do not have a sdcard slots. A cheaper solution might be an essential PH-1, again, no sdcard but is updated to android 10.

Now, you say you want to mirror. If you mean Miracast, it's been removed from Android for several years. If that's what your looking for, that's a different problem.

Reactions: mdrumheller

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    would it be good idea to get poco x5? i just want to try different custom roms.

i only found these roms.
    1. crdroid
    2. projectelixiros
    3. evolution-x
    will other roms be available in the future like pixelexperience , pixelos, lineageOs and others?
    Thanks.
    none of us have a crystal Ball. You may also have better luck on the thread below.
    hello, hope this is where i need to be and i thank you in advance for any help i receive because i am so confused and don't know where to start. so in dec 2021 i bought my f9212b vertical android head unit off of ebay and my boyfriend installed it for me. everything is working but its super slow and if what im reading is correct it hasn't had an update since i put it in. so that's pretty much where im at. i don't know where or how to update firmware or software or if i have to. i have my google account signed into the unit but the auto android update is enabled but im not totally sure that its current either\. its super slow. just a head start on my next question after i figure the software firmware stuff out... not a clue what the protocol name for my canbus is. its a 2016 Hyundai elantra, haven't been able to use this thing to the best of its abilities and i would like to figure it out after all this time.
    Since 2016 to our days, Android versions changed the play rules a lot, when this units were launched, considering that they usually came with an outdated version (1 or 2 back), out of the box, and they expected to, hopefully, just one Android update, so for our days they may run really slow...

While you wait for a better answer here, from a more experienced user, you would redirect to the Head Units Forum, you may find alternative answers for your issue there.
    Hi, I am trying to root an Infinix x650 I have unlocked OEM and flashing but can't find a reliable recovery file. Can you help me find it. Also I've come across terms like "flashing recovery", "flashing boot image", "flashing kernel", "flashing twrp". Can you explain the difference
    I came across this guide which details how to root and flash on your device. As I don't have your device there, make sure you read everything carefully (which you should always do, anyway) and backup everything etc. before you start.

Twrp is a custom version of a recovery so you can put those 2 in the same pile. With that, you'll be able to flash things like ROMs, as in the guide above. Other than that, you'll basically have no reason to flash the others and definitely not if you don't know what you're doing with them. You should only flash and modify what you understand in the first place so just do research and read, read, read before doing anything

would it be good idea to get poco x5? i just want to try different custom roms.

i only found these roms.
    1. crdroid
    2. projectelixiros
    3. evolution-x
    will other roms be available in the future like pixelexperience , pixelos, lineageOs and others?
    Thanks.
    If you only want to try different custom ROMs then don't get any modern phone. The android modding world has changed a hell of a lot in recent years and most devices don't have many custom ROMs available.
    Look in the device forums for the most popular phones in the last couple years and you'll see what I mean.
    For the most part, rooting and installing different modules with Magisk is what most people do now as it's much more straight forward than flashing a ROM and won't have as much bloat as you can pick and choose what customisation you would like, via different modules
    You didn´t mention the model, and what you did previously, to cause this happen.
    My guess is that he was trying to do the magisk root
    hi, are there any custom roms for the Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (G361F) in particular, thanks in advance.
    Hello guys..:)
    I would like you to go through XDA new users guide and you must read the FORUM RULES before posting here or anywhere else on xda.

The rate at which the new users are joining xda on daily basis is very high. A lot of users join because they have got some problems with their devices like bricked phone, bootloops etc. because of following incorrect processes. Some join to help out others, to share their knowledge and gain more.

So basically this thread is for all of those who want to ask questions and answer those.

So those who want to help here, just try to answer without flaming, let it be answered thousands of times earlier, show them the path, direction and let them do things on their own. Do not spoon feed, rather just try to point them to right direction.

This whole idea is of @undercover and the former OP Bruce Wayne and I thank him.

To The people asking questions here, don't forget to check for the links from 2nd post. That will help you increase your knowledge, and do answer the questions asked by others if you know the answer. Please don't simply say thanks if some member helps you, instead use the thanks button, that will help us keep this thread less cluttered.
    [Ask Any Question] [Help Thread] NOOB FRIENDLY

Here are the names of some of my friends helping you on the thread.(Updated often)
    @iamareebjamal
    @Zatta
    @dagger (the original OP of this thread)
    @Stryke_the_Orc
    @prototype-U
    @EatHeat
    @nlygamz
    @plegdroid
    @Gogeta
    @malybru
    @Jimlarck
    @ADDICT.ANK
    @Primokorn
    @luqman98
    @hnkotnis
    @thenookieforlife3
    @ИΘΘK¡€
    @Sam Nakamura
    @xunholyx

@SubwayChamp

@ktmom

@Ibuprophen

Please do let me know if I have missed some names..:)

For a list of guides,refer here.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2073370
    Thanks to @Hpsgill

Atlast

Please dont spam the thread..​
    Hi mate!
    Nice to see a much needed thread like this here.. hope new members as well as old ones find this thread useful! :thumbup:

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
    Sent from my SGS II