Minimal ROM?

Search This thread

gunz.jones

Nov 6, 2010
Athens, TX
I am on mk2 from fresh Odin and root. I've de bloated using the tool and I've removed extra VZW apk's that I don't need. Is there a minimal TW ROM that can be used with SS? It still seems like a lot of the Sammy gimmicks were left behind and I don't want to break the OS by deleting them. The only reason I went to mk2 is for the baseband and 4.3 update. I was already on me7 when I bought the phone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wtherrell

Dec 30, 2008
I am on mk2 from fresh Odin and root. I've de bloated using the tool and I've removed extra VZW apk's that I don't need. Is there a minimal TW ROM that can be used with SS? It still seems like a lot of the Sammy gimmicks were left behind and I don't want to break the OS by deleting them. The only reason I went to mk2 is for the baseband and 4.3 update. I was already on me7 when I bought the phone.

Hyperdrive pretty much all right now I believe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: gunz.jones

gunz.jones

Nov 6, 2010
Athens, TX

Thats what i was thinking. I think I'll follow the two ports that are being messed with and go from there as well. I've read a few people using the TW roms to replace stock and not having issues through SS which seems ideal for space reasons.

gnubian

Mar 15, 2012
Asheville
There are only a few to choose from. Hyperdrive is the only one thats really made for SS. There are 2 others that can be installed via unpacking them in the backups folder of twrp and restoring them. Both seemed a little buggy on my phone after a bit but others have reported them as being stable.

Reactions: gunz.jones

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

There are only a few to choose from. Hyperdrive is the only one thats really made for SS. There are 2 others that can be installed via unpacking them in the backups folder of twrp and restoring them. Both seemed a little buggy on my phone after a bit but others have reported them as being stable.