SoFLO.

Jun 13, 2010
Miami
12+-+1

Reactions: Don_Perrignon

sarni84

May 17, 2011
Levittown, PA
Sarni...What kind of dog is that? He/She is cute. Here is my two dogs. The one on the left is a Chug and the one on the right is a Chiuaua.

By the way, for anyone wondering, this picture was not taken with the GS3. It was taken with the piss poor camera of the Sensation.

IMG_20120504_123441.jpg

Thanks bro whats up how u been? And we got the dog at a shelter about two years ago (best dog i ever had ...awesome dog) they said he was half beagle half dachsund

jrwingate6

Aug 13, 2009
Charm City
Thanks bro whats up how u been? And we got the dog at a shelter about two years ago (best dog i ever had ...awesome dog) they said he was half beagle half dachsund

I've been good. You glad to get rid of that G2X? Not that it was a bad phone after you put a different ROM on it but LG sure did screw that up. Hardware wise, I loved that phone. Very solid feeling and the curved glass was pretty. I went to the Sensation about 2 months after I had the G2X and I kind of regretted it. The only reason why I liked it was because the screen size was a little bit bigger than the G2X. All in all, I liked the G2X better after all of the bugs got ironed out. Without a doubt though, the GS3 is the best phone I've ever used. I've been wanting to get back into a Samsung ever since I got rid of my Fascinate. I'm a sucker for Super AMOLED. Screen size wise, I think this is my sweet spot. The Note may be a little to big for me.

Usually rescue dogs end up being some of the best dogs a person could ever get. I know I'm in the minority thinking this but I really think dogs know when they have been rescued. Their life is probably so hectic while jumping from house to house, pound to pound and out on the street. Then all of a sudden, they are in a good home with constant human interaction, food and affection. They know their life has changed for the better and I'm sure they like it.

g2uzer

May 4, 2011
Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343963762793.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343963762793.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 602

sarni84

May 17, 2011
Levittown, PA
I've been good. You glad to get rid of that G2X? Not that it was a bad phone after you put a different ROM on it but LG sure did screw that up. Hardware wise, I loved that phone. Very solid feeling and the curved glass was pretty. I went to the Sensation about 2 months after I had the G2X and I kind of regretted it. The only reason why I liked it was because the screen size was a little bit bigger than the G2X. All in all, I liked the G2X better after all of the bugs got ironed out. Without a doubt though, the GS3 is the best phone I've ever used. I've been wanting to get back into a Samsung ever since I got rid of my Fascinate. I'm a sucker for Super AMOLED. Screen size wise, I think this is my sweet spot. The Note may be a little to big for me.

Usually rescue dogs end up being some of the best dogs a person could ever get. I know I'm in the minority thinking this but I really think dogs know when they have been rescued. Their life is probably so hectic while jumping from house to house, pound to pound and out on the street. Then all of a sudden, they are in a good home with constant human interaction, food and affection. They know their life has changed for the better and I'm sure they like it.
Dude that g2x was a beast man. Yea it had its share of problems but it was good to me. I always thought that phone was a fast phone and was awesome to hack. It was also a great game phone that thing played games great. Dude and as far as the Gs3 this thing is a beast. I think the stock rom is such a good job. With all the features i think the stock rom actually kicks ass.i flashed a few roms but find myself coming back to stock with morfics kernel. That is the best combo....to me atleast:)

Crisisx1

May 8, 2011
Orlando, FL
Another flower pic I took

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343997122957.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343997122957.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 532

sleevasteve

Mar 21, 2012
475153d8-5300-603f.jpg

Used After Focus and PicsArt for editing.

This is how we started off "National IPA day" yesterday...finally cracking a Hopslam that I had been aging for almost 2 years! It was so good!!

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
d03627dd-8b77-1efe.jpg

Taken at -2 exposure and adjusted white balance then added vignette with stock photo editor.
came out pretty good imo.
sent from my galaxy s3 using tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts