[Q] TV adaptor for nexus 10

Search This thread

newperson1

Feb 23, 2013
What kind of an adaptor do I need to connect my nexus 10 to my TV (it's an older TV, not flat screen, not HD. I don't care about losing the HD, just the size.)

Thanks!

XDAJuan11

Dec 15, 2013
Nexus 10 to CRT TV connection

I have a nexus 10 tablet running stock 4.4.2. I bought an hdmi to rca converter from amazon.com and a micro hdmi to hdmi cable so that I could hook up the tablet to my old sharp crt tv. When I plug in the connections I am seeing a stripe coloured screen that says 'no signal ntsc'. when i turn the switch on the converter to pal it says 'no signal pal'. Could you tell me why this is happening and if anything could be done so that I can see the content from my tablet on my tv? Do I need any software/app installed to make this work? The only ports on the tv are the composite rca ones. I know the tv is old but its its 55 inches and in perfect working condition so I really don't want to purchase another so please if there is anything you know that would help I would be more than greatful.

My setup: the microhdmi to hdmi cable plugged into the micro hdmi port on the tablet, then the rca cable connects to the back of the tv and the rca ports on the converter. Should work?? Help me please. Thanks in advance.