[Q] Vanir 4.4.2 - unable to create menu folders

Search This thread

ZeroReverse

Mar 4, 2012
Hello
Today I rooted my device, unlocked the boot loader and installed Vanir 4.4.2 rom. Everything is fine except that I cannot create folders in the app menu or on the main screen as I was able to do in 4.0.3. Another thing I noticed is that I do not have camera settings and cant set a custom ringtone. Is it just me or are these rom limitations? If this functionality is not available in the Vanir rom, can you recommend me another rom which has better performance than the stock one and can organize apps in folders, has camera settings and can select custom ringtone?

Last edited:

Rudjgaard

Jun 11, 2012
Creating folders etc is launcher dependant not rom related
Why can't you select custom ringtones? settings -> sound -> ringtones
Camera settings you just need to hold finger on screen and slide up

joaoumbelino

Jan 24, 2014
Hello
Today I rooted my device, unlocked the boot loader and installed Vanir 4.4.2 rom. Everything is fine except that I cannot create folders in the app menu or on the main screen as I was able to do in 4.0.3. Another thing I noticed is that I do not have camera settings and cant set a custom ringtone. Is it just me or are these rom limitations? If this functionality is not available in the Vanir rom, can you recommend me another rom which has better performance than the stock one and can organize apps in folders, has camera settings and can select custom ringtone?

You cant create folders with stock kk launcher. But with nova or apex you can do it