[ROM][TeaM VeNuM] FH13 ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom™ v.1.6 - TW/ICS - UPDATED 8/19/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
[ROM][TeaM VeNuM] FH13 ヅ Wicked Sensations Rom™ v.1.6 - TW/ICS - UPDATED 8/19/2012

UPpVq.jpg

8goV9.jpg

Thanks to Paiyne for the sick banner!

Ltcuq.jpg

Hey all, this is my first Rom release. I have been doing themes for our phone, but have always played around with my own builds. I never really new how to put it all together until Venum took the time to show me some of the stuff I didn't know. I give him tons of thanks for sharing his knowledge and giving me a chance to share my creation with the rest of you. There are plenty of other people that has helped me along the way and I will be listing them in the credits section. This rom is based off of FH13 build thanks to datajosh for his de-odexed stock rom. Thanks again to everyone involved in helping me put this all together.

Huge thanks to sfhub, sextape, datajosh and agat63 for getting these leaks and kernel out to us all as fast as you all do.

IF YOU CAN'T READ THIS OP AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OR WATCH QBKING77'S HOW TO VIDEO DOWN BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM.

9mNm3.png
qfiZV.png

I7Ih9.jpg
r2xzu.jpg

mTA0C.jpg
AL1Sa.jpg

Thanks Qbking77 for the awesome review video. Everybody be sure to subscribe to him on YouTube.

What's Included in v1.6:

Blue Theme that I put together - Thanks to dustinb17 for a lot of the blue images from his awesome AOKP theme, Cobalt located here.

3g and 4g Hotspot hack - Thanks to rujelus22

Lots of Inverted apps - Thanks a ton Rujelus22.

Ad blocker built in.

Reboot Menu.

Google Now - If you don't want Google Now flash another rom. Sometimes you have to hit the home button to back out, but I like the app so I added it. Thanks to MikeyXDA for the working version and 1brainsurgeon for letting me know about it.

Bravia Engine - snagged from Manufan

SGS III Shut down animation

Added some SGS III sounds and some of my own custom ringtones.

Themed dialer.

Status bar clock am/pm removed.

Semi-Transparent status bar pull down.

Added The Kuban Kernel v0.1.3 w/Venum Recovery - Thanks to rujelus22 and everyone else involved.

Known Issues:

Keyboard Text in Landscape Mode - White on White - FIX - FLASH THIS ZIP IN RECOVERY - CLICK HERE

Hotmail issues with the Email apk - flash this zip and it will fix it to sign into Hotmail. Email/Exchange - Hotmail Fix - CLICK HERE.
If above link doesn't work, try this one - CLICK HERE

Notification light not working on missed text and calls. Use Blink from the market

Google NOW - Sometimes you have to hit home button to back out.

Market Issues

Thanks bigpeng for the info.

Error 921 and Error Purchasing in Playstore: FIX - Remove your google account in settings>accounts and syncing, restart phone, add Google account again and go back into Playstore and download.

Cannot install to USB storage or SD Card: FIX - Unmount sdcard, download app and then remount sdcard.

Credit and Thanks:

1. Venum for everything that you have showed me, I don't think that I could ever thank you enough.

2. Team Venum - Thanks to everyone who makes the team a team. You guys are awesome and I enjoy working with each and every one of you.

3. Mijjah74 - You just effin rock. Thanks for all of your help since I released my first theme.

4. Rujelus22 - You are the man. This guy know's his stuff when it comes to working with android. Thanks for your inverted apps and taking the time helping me figure out how do things on here. Thanks a ton.

5. sleshepic - Thanks for taking the time and helping me with the xml headaches that I always seem to create.

6. 12many - Thanks for all of the help, images and everything you do for the community.

7. dustinb17 - Thanks again for all of the awesome blue images.

8. Team ERA - You guys kick some a$$.

9. gammaRascal - for the Blue Gears Boot animation.

10. AnAm85 - Thank you for the awesome default wallpaper.

11. Reactive Disorder for the tweaks and all of your help.

12. How could I forget 1brainsurgeon for all of his help, testing and for his failed creation known as bigpeng. Thanks a ton man for all of the help with testing.

Thanks also to agat63, datajosh, Calkulin, Team Kang, turkbey, 12many, Tiffany84, 1brainsurgeon, manufan721, JohnCorleone, rounsy222, bigpeng, blackcanopy, MikeyXDA, StrongSteve.

Thanks to MoHoGalore, 1brainsurgeon, JohnCorleone, Rounsy222, manufan, Venum and bigpeng for testing.

Im sure I have left someone out and trust me it wasn't intentional. Im stoked about releasing this and if you feel that I have missed you in the credits, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Thanks again everyone for all of your help.

Changelog:

v1.6 FH13 - 8/19/2012

-1. Added The Kuban Kernel v0.1.3

-2. Added Reboot menu

-3. Added Google Now

-4. Apex Launcher

-5. Bravia Engine - Snagged from Manufan

-6. Based off of stock deodexed FH13 - thanks datajosh, sextape and everyone else involved.

-7. Removed some bloat apps and added a few others.

v1.5 - 7/4/2012
Updated Agat's FF18 v0.2.0 to v0.2.1

Updated Market, Flipboard, Superuser, Dropbox, and Google+.

Added back Hotspot Hack - Thanks rujelus22.

Added Jelly Bean animations and fonts.

Added back mesh background.

Completely removed Sprint bloat apparently - thanks JohnCorleone.

Added more Vemum tweaks that were used in Boa - thanks Venum.

Removed Nova launcher and added back Apex Launcher.

v1.4 - 6/20/2012
1. Updated to FF18 and added Agat's Repacked FF18 kernel with AGAT Recover 0.2.0. Used Datajosh's deodexed as a base. Thanks a ton.
2. Removed TWLauncher, Swype, Vlingo, Video Editor and Polaris Office. Will have zips to add back if wanted.
3. Removed Hotspack Hack.
4. Added Camcorder App and SwipePad by request.
5. Removed previous Tweaks and went back to original Venum Tweaks that are found in Anakonda and Ice Roms.

v1.3 - 6/13/2012
1. Updated to FF11 - Using Bigpeng's Deodexed as a base with Agats Repacked FF11 kernel with Agat Recovery.
2. Added TW Launcher by request.
3. Added new custom ripple lockscreen.
4. Added new Home Wallpaper.
5. Removed Apex Launcher and added Nova Launcher
6. Removed SVoice - File is very large and a lot were complaining about it.
7. Added regular clock with AM/PM removed - Huge thanks to Mijjah74
8. Added new tweaks with huge thanks going to Reactive Disorder.

v1.2 - 6/6/2012 :

.. Added agat63 FF02 repacked kernel with Agat Recovery.
1. Updated to FF02
2. Removed some apps. If you need them they are in the market.
3. Added more transparency to the pulldown.
4. Fixed S-Voice - Thanks to Team ERA and Mijjah
5. Removed Camera Sounds
6. Added Swype by request.
7. Added Kobridge 3.3 SF Tweaks
8. Removed Gnex Sounds and Added SGS III Sounds

v1.0 - First release.

Instructions and Downloads.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that might go wrong with you flashing this rom to your phone. Please be sure you read up on flashing ICS roms on our device and know what your doing. If you have to ask what is a kernel, recovery, rom, modem or anything else that the average user should know, please do not flash this rom
This rom comes as is. I will be adding mods and such as I get them done. Please don't demand that I add or remove things from this rom. This is my creation and is set up the way that I enjoy. If you have ideas, feel free to post them, I may take them into consideration, but please don't demand.

Instructions:

Big thanks to qbking for the awesome how to install video. Be sure to subscribe to him on YouTube.

How to install:
Installation Instructions:
You must be running a kernel with safe recovery.
1) Place the Wicked Sensations Rom zip on your SD card.
2) Power off your phone.
3) Boot into CWM.
4) Perform a wipe Cache, and Dalvik-cache. Now in Mounts and Storage perform format/system. Now wipe data (factory reset). You can also perform Calks wipe all zip (found here) if you want but not needed.
5) Select "install zip from file" and navigate to and select the zip.
6) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes. Subsequent boots will be much faster.
Warning: Do NOT restore system data with Titanium Backup. Do NOT restore ALL apps with data. If you absolutely must restore something with Titanium Backup, only restore MISSING apps with data.
7. If you DID NOT download the rom to your pc, and dl to your phone and there's a problem, try dl to your pc FIRST before you whine that its a bad dl.

Downloads

Wicked Sensations Rom v1.6 FH13 - CLICK HERE

MD5 SUM - e1276caec77fb5cdeeed155fe2d9d250
File Size Is: 334.19 MB

Huge thanks to MoHoGalore and 1brainsurgeon for testing the newest version.

Thanks dfuse06 for this awesome video

Last edited:

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
MODS AND ADD-ONS FOR DE-ODEXED VERSION​

Wallpaper Zip - DO NOT FLASH THIS WALLPAPER ZIP. Open the zip and place wallpapers on sdcard to use Quickpic or other program to set wallpapers. - CLICK HERE.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING THE MODS

These have not been tested with v1.6 yet.

1. Download the mod of your choice and place on your sdcard.

2. Boot into recovery.

3. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

4. Flash the Mod.

5. When it's done, re-boot and enjoy.

I didn't update the updater script on some of these mods. So during flashing if you are removing the clock and it would happen to say installing battery, pay it no attention.

BATTERY MODS AND PULLDOWN MODS BOTH USE THE SYSTEMUI.APK SO IF YOU FLASH A PULLDOWN, THEN FLASH A BATTERY MOD IT WILL REMOVE THE CUSTOM PULLDOWN.

Want to add a center clock. Updated 6/2/2012. Download zip located HERE.

cVGyf.jpg

Want to go back to the clock being removed. Download the zip located here.

KwiVO.png

BATTERY MODS for v1.5

Android Battery Mod
n2CVJ.jpg

Blue Bars Battery Mod
d6lQT.jpg

Blue Glow Circle Battery Mod
kze7l.jpg

CM9 Style Bar Battery Mod
lvDGo.jpg

Digital Percentage Battery Mod
0z6UG.jpg

HoneyComb Battery Mod
gj0fy.jpg

Round Venum Style Battery Mod
yLr6H.jpg

Battery Mod Downloads:

Stock Battery w/% and Regular Clock

Android Battery with Regular Clock

Blue Bars Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Blue Glow Circle Battery Mod with Regular clock

CM9 Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Digital Numbers Battery Mod with Regular Clock

HoneyComb Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Round Venum Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Stock Battery with % and Regular Clock

ICS Stock Battery MOd with No Clock

HoneyComb Battery with No Clock

Round Venum BAttery Mod with No Clock

ICS Battery with % and No Clock

I did not create the Battery Mods, I just applied them as add-ons to match the theme. I found a good page on XDA that had most of these in one area located here. Thanks Fender90 for putting these together in one place.​

Last edited:

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Battery Mods with Extended Toggles for v1.6

Venum Battery Mod with Toggles

yqEGU.png

CLICK HERE

Stock Battery with % with Toggles

ddDn0.png

CLICK HERE

Stock Battery with NO % and with Toggles

7kQKq.png

CLICK HERE

HoneyComb Battery with Toggles

gNrLk.png

CLICK HERE

CM9 Style Battery with Toggles

EOHWR.png

CLICK HERE

Circle Battery Blue Numbers with Toggles

VneQq.png

CLICK HERE

Android Battery with Toggles

ozZ0Z.png

CLICK HERE

Blue Bars Battery with Toggles

GiMdV.png

CLICK HERE

Battery Mods with Extended Toggles and Wicked Pulldown

yh2x5.png

Venum Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Blue Bars Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Android Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

HoneyComb Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

CM9 Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Circle Batter Blue Number with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Stock Battery w/% and Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Stock Battery with no % and with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Glass Lockscreen for v1.6

TiO6o.png
7y4uB.png

Glass Lockscreen for v1.6 - Click Here

Ripple Lockscreen for Wicked Sensations v1.6

OhztB.png

Ripple Lockscreen v1.6 - CLICK HERE

Wicked Toggles Mod for v1.6​

DazednConfused Wallpaper Chooser
Flash the zip in recovery - I left it out by accident on v1.6​

Wallpaper Chooser - CLICK HERE​

MARKET UPDATES - FLASH IN RECOVERY​

Last edited:

bigpeng

Jan 14, 2010
The U S of A!
Great work my brotha!! And everyone I've run this rom... It's fast, no hiccups and looks AWESUM! :D:D:D

Yes, agreed, not partial cause we're in Team Venum, it's just the truth...

We wouldn't lie to you, Hotspot hacked for the smart ones that didn't want to pay $30/month... Unlike someone, I won't name him but he knows who he is... :p

Dazed job well done! Love this ROM ever since you locked me up in the dungeon and forced it upon me. ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
Yes, agreed, not partial cause we're in Team Venum, it's just the truth...

We wouldn't lie to you, Hotspot hacked for the smart ones that didn't want to pay $30/month... Unlike someone, I won't name him but he knows who he is... :p

Dazed job well done! Love this ROM ever since you locked me up in the dungeon and forced it upon me. ;)

Thanks. You all as a team made this possible. I just hope I did everything right. The OP was more stressful creating than the rom was. I'm sure I forgot someone.

VECTUS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 26, 2010
Kansas City, Mo.
xdaforums.com
Thanks everybody hope you enjoy. Be sure to give Venum a ton of thanks for all of his training. And dont forget the other that helped me along the way. Hope you all enjoy and let me know of any issues.

Thanks again Mijjah74 for the late night help last night. I appreciate it.

Lol I'm not sure who was training who... I learn more from everyone here myself... :D

ScubaSteev

Mar 16, 2012
Shawano
Its going to take like a hour to download -_-
I really wanna flash lol......I hate being on the road :/

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

UPpVq.jpg

8goV9.jpg

Thanks to Paiyne for the sick banner!

Ltcuq.jpg

Hey all, this is my first Rom release. I have been doing themes for our phone, but have always played around with my own builds. I never really new how to put it all together until Venum took the time to show me some of the stuff I didn't know. I give him tons of thanks for sharing his knowledge and giving me a chance to share my creation with the rest of you. There are plenty of other people that has helped me along the way and I will be listing them in the credits section. This rom is based off of FH13 build thanks to datajosh for his de-odexed stock rom. Thanks again to everyone involved in helping me put this all together.

Huge thanks to sfhub, sextape, datajosh and agat63 for getting these leaks and kernel out to us all as fast as you all do.

IF YOU CAN'T READ THIS OP AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OR WATCH QBKING77'S HOW TO VIDEO DOWN BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM.

9mNm3.png
    qfiZV.png

I7Ih9.jpg
    r2xzu.jpg

mTA0C.jpg
    AL1Sa.jpg

Thanks Qbking77 for the awesome review video. Everybody be sure to subscribe to him on YouTube.

What's Included in v1.6:

Blue Theme that I put together - Thanks to dustinb17 for a lot of the blue images from his awesome AOKP theme, Cobalt located here.

3g and 4g Hotspot hack - Thanks to rujelus22

Lots of Inverted apps - Thanks a ton Rujelus22.

Ad blocker built in.

Reboot Menu.

Google Now - If you don't want Google Now flash another rom. Sometimes you have to hit the home button to back out, but I like the app so I added it. Thanks to MikeyXDA for the working version and 1brainsurgeon for letting me know about it.

Bravia Engine - snagged from Manufan

SGS III Shut down animation

Added some SGS III sounds and some of my own custom ringtones.

Themed dialer.

Status bar clock am/pm removed.

Semi-Transparent status bar pull down.

Added The Kuban Kernel v0.1.3 w/Venum Recovery - Thanks to rujelus22 and everyone else involved.

Known Issues:

Keyboard Text in Landscape Mode - White on White - FIX - FLASH THIS ZIP IN RECOVERY - CLICK HERE

Hotmail issues with the Email apk - flash this zip and it will fix it to sign into Hotmail. Email/Exchange - Hotmail Fix - CLICK HERE.

Notification light not working on missed text and calls. Use Blink from the market

Google NOW - Sometimes you have to hit home button to back out.

Market Issues

Thanks bigpeng for the info.

Error 921 and Error Purchasing in Playstore: FIX - Remove your google account in settings>accounts and syncing, restart phone, add Google account again and go back into Playstore and download.

Cannot install to USB storage or SD Card: FIX - Unmount sdcard, download app and then remount sdcard.

Credit and Thanks:

1. Venum for everything that you have showed me, I don't think that I could ever thank you enough.

2. Team Venum - Thanks to everyone who makes the team a team. You guys are awesome and I enjoy working with each and every one of you.

3. Mijjah74 - You just effin rock. Thanks for all of your help since I released my first theme.

4. Rujelus22 - You are the man. This guy know's his stuff when it comes to working with android. Thanks for your inverted apps and taking the time helping me figure out how do things on here. Thanks a ton.

5. sleshepic - Thanks for taking the time and helping me with the xml headaches that I always seem to create.

6. 12many - Thanks for all of the help, images and everything you do for the community.

7. dustinb17 - Thanks again for all of the awesome blue images.

8. Team ERA - You guys kick some a$$.

9. gammaRascal - for the Blue Gears Boot animation.

10. AnAm85 - Thank you for the awesome default wallpaper.

11. Reactive Disorder for the tweaks and all of your help.

12. How could I forget 1brainsurgeon for all of his help, testing and for his failed creation known as bigpeng. Thanks a ton man for all of the help with testing.

Thanks also to agat63, datajosh, Calkulin, Team Kang, turkbey, 12many, Tiffany84, 1brainsurgeon, manufan721, JohnCorleone, rounsy222, bigpeng, blackcanopy, MikeyXDA, StrongSteve.

Thanks to MoHoGalore, 1brainsurgeon, JohnCorleone, Rounsy222, manufan, Venum and bigpeng for testing.

Im sure I have left someone out and trust me it wasn't intentional. Im stoked about releasing this and if you feel that I have missed you in the credits, please let me know and I will add you to the list. Thanks again everyone for all of your help.

Changelog:

v1.6 FH13 - 8/19/2012

-1. Added The Kuban Kernel v0.1.3

-2. Added Reboot menu

-3. Added Google Now

-4. Apex Launcher

-5. Bravia Engine - Snagged from Manufan

-6. Based off of stock deodexed FH13 - thanks datajosh, sextape and everyone else involved.

-7. Removed some bloat apps and added a few others.

v1.5 - 7/4/2012
    Updated Agat's FF18 v0.2.0 to v0.2.1

Updated Market, Flipboard, Superuser, Dropbox, and Google+.

Added back Hotspot Hack - Thanks rujelus22.

Added Jelly Bean animations and fonts.

Added back mesh background.

Completely removed Sprint bloat apparently - thanks JohnCorleone.

Added more Vemum tweaks that were used in Boa - thanks Venum.

Removed Nova launcher and added back Apex Launcher.

v1.4 - 6/20/2012
    1. Updated to FF18 and added Agat's Repacked FF18 kernel with AGAT Recover 0.2.0. Used Datajosh's deodexed as a base. Thanks a ton.
    2. Removed TWLauncher, Swype, Vlingo, Video Editor and Polaris Office. Will have zips to add back if wanted.
    3. Removed Hotspack Hack.
    4. Added Camcorder App and SwipePad by request.
    5. Removed previous Tweaks and went back to original Venum Tweaks that are found in Anakonda and Ice Roms.

v1.3 - 6/13/2012
    1. Updated to FF11 - Using Bigpeng's Deodexed as a base with Agats Repacked FF11 kernel with Agat Recovery.
    2. Added TW Launcher by request.
    3. Added new custom ripple lockscreen.
    4. Added new Home Wallpaper.
    5. Removed Apex Launcher and added Nova Launcher
    6. Removed SVoice - File is very large and a lot were complaining about it.
    7. Added regular clock with AM/PM removed - Huge thanks to Mijjah74
    8. Added new tweaks with huge thanks going to Reactive Disorder.

v1.2 - 6/6/2012 :

.. Added agat63 FF02 repacked kernel with Agat Recovery.
    1. Updated to FF02
    2. Removed some apps. If you need them they are in the market.
    3. Added more transparency to the pulldown.
    4. Fixed S-Voice - Thanks to Team ERA and Mijjah
    5. Removed Camera Sounds
    6. Added Swype by request.
    7. Added Kobridge 3.3 SF Tweaks
    8. Removed Gnex Sounds and Added SGS III Sounds

v1.0 - First release.

Instructions and Downloads.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that might go wrong with you flashing this rom to your phone. Please be sure you read up on flashing ICS roms on our device and know what your doing. If you have to ask what is a kernel, recovery, rom, modem or anything else that the average user should know, please do not flash this rom
    This rom comes as is. I will be adding mods and such as I get them done. Please don't demand that I add or remove things from this rom. This is my creation and is set up the way that I enjoy. If you have ideas, feel free to post them, I may take them into consideration, but please don't demand.

Instructions:

Big thanks to qbking for the awesome how to install video. Be sure to subscribe to him on YouTube.

How to install:
    Installation Instructions:
    You must be running a kernel with safe recovery.
    1) Place the Wicked Sensations Rom zip on your SD card.
    2) Power off your phone.
    3) Boot into CWM.
    4) Perform a wipe Cache, and Dalvik-cache. Now in Mounts and Storage perform format/system. Now wipe data (factory reset). You can also perform Calks wipe all zip (found here) if you want but not needed.
    5) Select "install zip from file" and navigate to and select the zip.
    6) When it finishes flashing, go back and select "reboot system now". The first boot will take a couple minutes. Subsequent boots will be much faster.
    Warning: Do NOT restore system data with Titanium Backup. Do NOT restore ALL apps with data. If you absolutely must restore something with Titanium Backup, only restore MISSING apps with data.
    7. If you DID NOT download the rom to your pc, and dl to your phone and there's a problem, try dl to your pc FIRST before you whine that its a bad dl.

Downloads

Wicked Sensations Rom v1.6 FH13 - CLICK HERE

MD5 SUM - e1276caec77fb5cdeeed155fe2d9d250
    File Size Is: 334.19 MB

Huge thanks to MoHoGalore and 1brainsurgeon for testing the newest version.

Thanks dfuse06 for this awesome video
    MODS AND ADD-ONS FOR DE-ODEXED VERSION​

Wallpaper Zip - DO NOT FLASH THIS WALLPAPER ZIP. Open the zip and place wallpapers on sdcard to use Quickpic or other program to set wallpapers. - CLICK HERE.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLASHING THE MODS

These have not been tested with v1.6 yet.

1. Download the mod of your choice and place on your sdcard.

2. Boot into recovery.

3. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

4. Flash the Mod.

5. When it's done, re-boot and enjoy.

I didn't update the updater script on some of these mods. So during flashing if you are removing the clock and it would happen to say installing battery, pay it no attention.

BATTERY MODS AND PULLDOWN MODS BOTH USE THE SYSTEMUI.APK SO IF YOU FLASH A PULLDOWN, THEN FLASH A BATTERY MOD IT WILL REMOVE THE CUSTOM PULLDOWN.

Want to add a center clock. Updated 6/2/2012. Download zip located HERE.

cVGyf.jpg

Want to go back to the clock being removed. Download the zip located here.

KwiVO.png

BATTERY MODS for v1.5

Android Battery Mod
    n2CVJ.jpg

Blue Bars Battery Mod
    d6lQT.jpg

Blue Glow Circle Battery Mod
    kze7l.jpg

CM9 Style Bar Battery Mod
    lvDGo.jpg

Digital Percentage Battery Mod
    0z6UG.jpg

HoneyComb Battery Mod
    gj0fy.jpg

Round Venum Style Battery Mod
    yLr6H.jpg

Battery Mod Downloads:

Stock Battery w/% and Regular Clock

Android Battery with Regular Clock

Blue Bars Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Blue Glow Circle Battery Mod with Regular clock

CM9 Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Digital Numbers Battery Mod with Regular Clock

HoneyComb Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Round Venum Battery Mod with Regular Clock

Stock Battery with % and Regular Clock

ICS Stock Battery MOd with No Clock

HoneyComb Battery with No Clock

Round Venum BAttery Mod with No Clock

ICS Battery with % and No Clock

I did not create the Battery Mods, I just applied them as add-ons to match the theme. I found a good page on XDA that had most of these in one area located here. Thanks Fender90 for putting these together in one place.​
    Battery Mods with Extended Toggles for v1.6

Venum Battery Mod with Toggles

yqEGU.png

CLICK HERE

Stock Battery with % with Toggles

ddDn0.png

CLICK HERE

Stock Battery with NO % and with Toggles

7kQKq.png

CLICK HERE

HoneyComb Battery with Toggles

gNrLk.png

CLICK HERE

CM9 Style Battery with Toggles

EOHWR.png

CLICK HERE

Circle Battery Blue Numbers with Toggles

VneQq.png

CLICK HERE

Android Battery with Toggles

ozZ0Z.png

CLICK HERE

Blue Bars Battery with Toggles

GiMdV.png

CLICK HERE

Battery Mods with Extended Toggles and Wicked Pulldown

yh2x5.png

Venum Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Blue Bars Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Android Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

HoneyComb Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

CM9 Battery with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Circle Batter Blue Number with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Stock Battery w/% and Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Stock Battery with no % and with Wicked Toggles - CLICK HERE

Glass Lockscreen for v1.6

TiO6o.png
    7y4uB.png

Glass Lockscreen for v1.6 - Click Here

Ripple Lockscreen for Wicked Sensations v1.6

OhztB.png

Ripple Lockscreen v1.6 - CLICK HERE

Wicked Toggles Mod for v1.6​

DazednConfused Wallpaper Chooser
    Flash the zip in recovery - I left it out by accident on v1.6​

Wallpaper Chooser - CLICK HERE​

MARKET UPDATES - FLASH IN RECOVERY​

To be honest Idk really. I thought the problem was solved in FE16. Maybe its something im doing and dont know it :confused:

I asked my tester and he said he keeps 4G on all day as do I and no reboots.

Do you have the hacked hotspot in your rom?
    Thread cleaned and troll on vacation. I will not lose another dev to these aggravating little %&8#@