kitkat - Bluetooth problem

Search This thread

Body80

Nov 26, 2012
I'm running on kitkat C6806.

I buy yesterday the new Philips Fidelio E5, HiFi wireless with some function.
I try to connect with Nfc (and bluetooth); pairing immediately ok.

I start walkman (after thatn poweramp and other music player) but the sound is bad, interference was really hard and i stop immediately or i will damage the hifi :(

I try with note 3 and....work perfectly!!!

So Philips (really new product) is incompatible with z ultra?!?! I hope no.... I try to connect z ultra with onkyo ls-3100 (other kind of hifi, similar) and work good. The Philips is really new product and with Z ultra don't work?????

SpyderTracks

Jan 13, 2007
London
I'm running on kitkat C6806.

I buy yesterday the new Philips Fidelio E5, HiFi wireless with some function.
I try to connect with Nfc (and bluetooth); pairing immediately ok.

I start walkman (after thatn poweramp and other music player) but the sound is bad, interference was really hard and i stop immediately or i will damage the hifi :(

I try with note 3 and....work perfectly!!!

So Philips (really new product) is incompatible with z ultra?!?! I hope no.... I try to connect z ultra with onkyo ls-3100 (other kind of hifi, similar) and work good. The Philips is really new product and with Z ultra don't work?????

If you've got any sound enhancements on the ultra you need to disable them. The fidelio wants as clean a sound as possible so it can do effective processing. Any base or treble enhancement or surround will be amped ridiculously through the fidelio and therefor be distorted very easily. Start with totally flat sound and work from there.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

Body80

Nov 26, 2012
If you've got any sound enhancements on the ultra you need to disable them. The fidelio wants as clean a sound as possible so it can do effective processing. Any base or treble enhancement or surround will be amped ridiculously through the fidelio and therefor be distorted very easily. Start with totally flat sound and work from there.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I don't use any sound enhancements in 4.4.2 (i used when I was on Jellybean)
So I try as you suggest me but I think the app that I used to try the bluetooth are free about surround etc etc.
Only one thing I rememeber , when i connect the ls3100 onkyo the small icon was similar an hi fi, when i connect the Philips the icon is like headphone/microphone... so it recognize wrong?

Body80

Nov 26, 2012
the problem dnt solve.... z ultra don t work with philps fidelio and i think i will sell the z ultra

Inviato dal mio ME302KL utilizzando Tapatalk