[F3112/F3116][TWRP][3.0.2-6][PORT] TWRP recovery for XA Dual Sim

Search This thread

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi all,

I'm happy to share my TWRP 3.0.2-6 recovery, I ported it from the Elephone P9000. It's for Dual Sim only, please don't ask me for other models (Ultra inclued) I don't have enought time to build them all for now.

I think you just have to change the kernel with Carliv Image Kitchen to port it to your phone (never tested with this easy way), use my released recovery for your model as base for porting, same way for Ultra. Please report and share if working :)

In this version I fixed partition, you are able to backup and restore all 31 partitions ( except for Cache), all ext4 partitions can be mounted rw (be careful at what you are doing!!). And I applied a new theme (multilang).
Unlocking /data with password is not working.

Flash it with Fastboot.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!9g53VJjC!1d3Aat3FMD9azFb6REFSj266sXkSI78tTetrZWZplQo

See you !

EDIT: Added screenshots

Last edited:

caosugai

Jul 29, 2016
awww cant wait to try :good::good:
btw, do you have any tuts for building custom rom from the stock one?

caosugai

Jul 29, 2016
;);) i dont ask for specialized XA, just xperia rom in general
and can i use the same boot.img of xx.73 for the new rom xx.81? :confused::confused:

ahero123a

Aug 3, 2013
Help...

Hi all,

I'm happy to share my new TWRP 3.0.2-6 recovery, I ported it from the Elephone P9000. It's for Dual Sim only, please don't ask me for other models (Ultra inclued) I don't have enought time to build them all for now.

I think you just have to change the kernel with Carliv Image Kitchen to port it to your phone (never tested with this easy way), use my released recovery for your model as base for porting, same way for Ultra. Please report and share if working :)

In this version I fixed partition, you are able to backup and restore all 31 partitions ( except for Cache), all ext4 partitions can be mounted rw (be careful at what you are doing!!). And I applied a new theme (multilang).

Flash it with Fastboot.

Download:

See you !

Hi bro, how to boot into recovery on f3116, i use adb and button but i can't, phone restart and not boot into recovery.

rrvuhpg

Jan 2, 2009
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi bro, how to boot into recovery on f3116, i use adb and button but i can't, phone restart and not boot into recovery.

HI, it will not boot to recovery if you have a stock boot ;)
Download the rootpack for Dual Sim and flash the boot.img first.
Fastboot commands are:

"fastboot flash boot boot.img"
"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"

without quotes.

Change the name of the .img if needed.

Reactions: altmash mirza

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I'm happy to share my TWRP 3.0.2-6 recovery, I ported it from the Elephone P9000. It's for Dual Sim only, please don't ask me for other models (Ultra inclued) I don't have enought time to build them all for now.

Flash it with Fastboot.

Download:

See you !

HI, it will not boot to recovery if you have a stock boot ;)
    Download the rootpack for Dual Sim and flash the boot.img first.
    Fastboot commands are:

"fastboot flash boot boot.img"
    "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"

without quotes.

Change the name of the .img if needed.