Wrukwiacz - automated sms sender & fake caller

Search This thread

AndrewSpec

Aug 14, 2008
Moto Z Play
Moto Z3 Play
SMS Nuke is a great program but it has one disadvantage - you cannot make a fake call to someone. I don't know how it's called in English, but in Poland we call it 'strzałka' and it means that we do a call and before a person answers it we hang up so the other cellphone only rings It's very annoying and can make people mad :] So I wrote this small app to send multiple sms and repeat calls.

The name doesn't mean anything but it polish we have a dirty word and the name is this word but with two letters changed by place. This logo shows how it looks:
0658c33673415690.jpg

Here's the main window:
00117539aba38b3e.jpg
96eee3cb6c79bf26.jpg

English is supported to:
1d9a491a771c99b1.jpg
ae93e6729500d953.jpg

'Podziękowania' means 'Thanks to' but it's in polish, why? It's my personal decision and I won't change it :)

In the first text box you can write a receiver (or receivers) number (separated by a semicolon, but when you add a number from More -> Add contact, or by pressing OK on the number text box, the semicolon is added automatically). The 'repeat:' change to a number of attempts of the destination mode. Then choose 'call time' - it's the time from the number dial to call hangup (but it's not necessary when you're using SMS), then choose 'break time' - it's a break between a call hang up (or when SMS is send) to next attempt.

When you use call repeating it's very possible then someone can answer it before the program automatically hangs it up. So Wrukwiacz is designed to instant hang up the call when the victim answers it :) But the overall time for the call is 1-2sec and that costs to, so remember that.

More -> Mode, there you can choose if all attempts will be done for one receiver and then to another from the list, or alternately for every one receiver. Just try it to know how it works.

While using Automated SMS, you can save them to the registry and later open them.

Wrukwiacz was tested on WM6.0, 6.1 and 6.5 on Standard and Professional versions.

I'd like to thank my friend Daria Bu. for personal testing my app :)

Requirements:
- .NET CF 3.5
- unlocked device (to save SMS and checked options)

Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cknaveed

Jun 26, 2009
great work man, a big thumbs up :D, just wht I was searching for, U are a star !!

Last edited by a moderator:

kunz

Jun 7, 2005
Sydney
I love this app! Thanks heaps =]

Just a request for the next version:

Is it possible to have an option to NOT auto disconnect when the call gets connected?

kunz

Jun 7, 2005
Sydney
It's possible, but by default it'll be unchecked.

The new version will have some new features. I plan to start working on it at second half of august :)

That's awesome.

It'd be great to have an adjustable auto-disconnect call after a variable XX seconds after it has been picked up.

Thanks AndrewSpec, can't wait for the new release =]