[GUIDE] Download Firmware with resumable link yourself...

Search This thread

sidkota

Feb 26, 2012
Mumbai
We know that sammobile provides all the firmwares, but those are not always resumable and generally break...
So found a small trick to create resumable links for download...
It's not a trick, just a feature of UC Browser to provide free online storage...

Steps:
1. Install UC Browser and sign in or register for UC ID.
2. Log in to UDisk to get started with free storage.
3. Go to Sammobile and click on the firmware download button.
4. When download popup comes, click on 'Cloud Download' in UC Browser and save the file in Permanent or Temporary Storage
NOTE: Permanent Storage is 2GB, and Temporary is 4GB. Temporary storage deletes file after 7 days, until you renew the file before 7 days.
5. Go to UDisk to download from UC Browser, or use link below to download from PC with IDM or any other downloader support.

Requirements:
1. UC Browser
2. UC Disk link for desktop

UDisk takes approx 10-30 mins to download the firmware to its server, after which it can be downloaded by you. Check UDisk download status in Cloud Download in UDisk.

Tested on:
sammobile
mediafire
hotfile
google drive
dropbox
and many others...

P.S. This is not a new method... Only for those who struggle to download huge firmware files or even other files from Sharing Websites which do not support RESUME...

Clarification : I am not connected to UC in any form, neither am i endorsing its use... Just sharing a method i found to save my limited data connection and get resumable links for uninterrupted downloading even if connection gets cut due to power failure...

Last edited:

almaalma74

Mar 11, 2009
it's just a gimmick to download the crappy unneccessary UC Browser. it's only marketing trick, forget this thread and UC products

sidkota

Feb 26, 2012
Mumbai
it's just a gimmick to download the crappy unneccessary UC Browser. it's only marketing trick, forget this thread and UC products

I am in no way connected to UC... I had failed download of 4.3 firmware 2 times at 97% and 99% and hence i was desperate to find out a resumable link myself... this i found to be working so shared...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We know that sammobile provides all the firmwares, but those are not always resumable and generally break...
    So found a small trick to create resumable links for download...
    It's not a trick, just a feature of UC Browser to provide free online storage...

Steps:
    1. Install UC Browser and sign in or register for UC ID.
    2. Log in to UDisk to get started with free storage.
    3. Go to Sammobile and click on the firmware download button.
    4. When download popup comes, click on 'Cloud Download' in UC Browser and save the file in Permanent or Temporary Storage
    NOTE: Permanent Storage is 2GB, and Temporary is 4GB. Temporary storage deletes file after 7 days, until you renew the file before 7 days.
    5. Go to UDisk to download from UC Browser, or use link below to download from PC with IDM or any other downloader support.

Requirements:
    1. UC Browser
    2. UC Disk link for desktop

UDisk takes approx 10-30 mins to download the firmware to its server, after which it can be downloaded by you. Check UDisk download status in Cloud Download in UDisk.

Tested on:
    sammobile
    mediafire
    hotfile
    google drive
    dropbox
    and many others...

P.S. This is not a new method... Only for those who struggle to download huge firmware files or even other files from Sharing Websites which do not support RESUME...

Clarification : I am not connected to UC in any form, neither am i endorsing its use... Just sharing a method i found to save my limited data connection and get resumable links for uninterrupted downloading even if connection gets cut due to power failure...