[Q] Multiple Users/Profiles

Search This thread

flmayo24

May 22, 2014
I recently got my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (SM-T325) from HK, and it came with the latest firmware already (T325XXU1ANB6). I've watched a youtube video before, demonstrating how to activate mutiple users on the Tab Pro 8.4. However, I can't find it in the settings at all (Settings 》General). Has this feature been removed in the latest firmware update (and might possibly be region-dependent)?

THEDEVIOUS1

Nov 26, 2009
I recently got my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (SM-T325) from HK, and it came with the latest firmware already (T325XXU1ANB6). I've watched a youtube video before, demonstrating how to activate mutiple users on the Tab Pro 8.4. However, I can't find it in the settings at all (Settings 》General). Has this feature been removed in the latest firmware update (and might possibly be region-dependent)?

Region/Model dependent

actually...its a pretty easy fix. If u only want that one feature then just root your device, edit your build prop by adding the line fw.max_users=5 (could probably use any number) to the very bottom, save & reboot...i have created a custom rom with it already enabled as well as a few more features i'm sure u will enjoy so i'll link to it below

^ProPlusV1 (custom rom for tab pro 8.4 lte sm-t325...can b flashed to other devics as well with boot.img swap)

Last edited:

flmayo24

May 22, 2014
actually...its a pretty easy fix. If u only want that one feature then just root your device, edit your build prop by adding the line fw.max_users=5 (could probably use any number) to the very bottom, save & reboot...i have created a custom rom with it already enabled as well as a few more features i'm sure u will enjoy so i'll link to it below

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2752944
^ProPlusV1 (custom rom for tab pro 8.4 lte sm-t325...can b flashed to other devics as well with boot.img swap)

I'll definitely consider this! Thank you, kind sir!