Cm7 - Cyanogen Dsp manager apk

Search This thread

6Flip9

Jan 22, 2012
Shelton
aefdc8fe-206a-88f4.jpg

My dsp manager on Cm7 kept crashing found this on the net. (CM7 UNIVERSAL)

Copy and paste via root explorer
System/app
Fix permissions rw-r-r
Restart
Delete old dsp.....

Download: Fixed link
http://db.tt/imlG527G

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Ryno77

Feb 13, 2012
Permissions should be rw-r-r, correct? I did not check what they were before replacing "stock" dsp on CM7. It seems to be working fine using rw-r-r so I assume that's correct.

A2Trip

Mar 2, 2012
Silver Lake, WI.
Permissions should be rw-r-r, correct? I did not check what they were before replacing "stock" dsp on CM7. It seems to be working fine using rw-r-r so I assume that's correct.

Yes, rw for the first row (top to bottom) r for second row and r for third. Worked for me. But for some reason when I rebooted and looked in my manage all apps, couldnt find the old DSP. No matter though cuz I went straight to testing and it worked. Must have really had something to do with rewriting the permissions. Thanks again man like I said in CM7 thread, good find and work around! RC1 was having the horrible crashes with DSP and with this work around it stopped. I now think this ROM should be listed as stable lol.

Sent From MY DROID That DOES Not YOUR APPLE That DIDN'T.

tgrfly4

Nov 21, 2011
I'm still having issues with DSP crashing. It crashes on start-up even after the new DSP apk is copy and pasted into the system/app folder. Stock DSP is deleted.

6Flip9

Jan 22, 2012
Shelton
@tgrfly4
Makes sure the file size is 36.02 kb. If it's bigger its still the original. And if it still doesn't work re download from the link.

I deleted my dsp and downloaded the one from my DROPBOX to test. I It's working fine :)

tgrfly4

Nov 21, 2011
@tgrfly4
Makes sure the file size is 36.02 kb. If it's bigger its still the original. And if it still doesn't work re download from the link.

I deleted my dsp and downloaded the one from my DROPBOX to test. I It's working fine :)

Still crashing at reboot... :/

6Flip9

Jan 22, 2012
Shelton
Sorry man.... Not sure why it isn't working :/. I'm just posting my success, wish I knew why your phone is being an app Nazi.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aefdc8fe-206a-88f4.jpg

My dsp manager on Cm7 kept crashing found this on the net. (CM7 UNIVERSAL)

Copy and paste via root explorer
    System/app
    Fix permissions rw-r-r
    Restart
    Delete old dsp.....

Download: Fixed link
    http://db.tt/imlG527G

find attatched