'Energy' ROM/XDA_UC - User to user tips and tricks!

Search This thread

stained-steel

Nov 6, 2008
Sarasota
Since NRGZ28 is a busy man (what with all the custom ROM's he's cooking on an almost daily basis), and he's recently implemented Noonski's XDA_UC within his works (that many of us are somewhat/unfamiliar with), I decided to create this thread. It will combine, I hope, the knowledgebase of both NRGZ28's ROM users, as well as those more knowledgable with XDA_UC.

There has recently been discussion within his threads (occasionally spurned by me, mostly by other enthusiasts) as to what registry keys save what information, how to create custom .xml's for programs in his ROM's and how to save programs to specific paths within the Start Menu (which NRG is working on himself now), among many other varied questions, ideas, hacks, etc.

This particular thread will follow specifically the ROM in question: 6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23***/21*** |*** **| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titanium ★, within the subforum of: Touch Pro2, Tilt 2 Windows Mobile ROM Development. Those with questions concerning other variants of his ROMs, or on other devices, should either a) Find the original thread for your particular ROM, or b) Start a new thread like this, much as I'm doing right now!

I will try to keep the first few posts here updated, with proven (meaning: it works for at least MOST users) tips and tricks for TP2 users using the NRG ROMs.

PLEASE: anyone with helpful info, your expertise is more than invited! Please do post here!!!

Forum Rules: Well, first and foremost, follow all forum rules! PLEASE either have your signature up to date, or at least tell us what your specific ROM, phone, network, etc. is! If you came upon a certain tweak here in the XDA forums, please give credit where credit is due!

Last edited:

stained-steel

Nov 6, 2008
Sarasota
This post will be reserved for Registry entries (I will eventually clean these up and order them by entry):

Let's start with a few registry examples I've dug up:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock] - Alarm clock settings. This is one of my favorite personal finds, as half the time I'm flashing, it's late at night (and according to the night, I might just have a few beers in me and forget to set my alarm for the next day!).
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\FacebookSDK] - Facebook Tab login settings.
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TwitterApp] - Twitter Tab login settings.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager] - HTC Settings for YouTube, Facebook and Twitter logins (Note on this one, as was posted here by some unknown-to-me poster: You may have to go to Settings Tab -> Data Services, and Turn the Facebook account OFF, and then back ON again to get profile pic's to show properly thoughout Sense).
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\YouTube] - Fixes the YouTube landscape problem.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live] - Windows Live login settings (until I learn UC and XML a little better, I still have to manually run the app, but these keys save my login, so I don't have to retype it at least).
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\pMSN\SavedUse rs] - Also used by Windows Live app's. [NO space in: ..."\SavedUsers"; not sure why it's showing up there...]

Hope these might help at least a couple of people out. I know the alarm clock setting should come in useful for business/power users (and the occasional lush! )...

From Cranbone:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\BackLight] Backlight Settings
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds] Ringtones
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Soundcategories] Notifications

Last edited:

stained-steel

Nov 6, 2008
Sarasota
resolution-pattern.gif

Reserved #2...

This post will be reserved for .xml entries/tutorials...

Last edited:

Cranbone

Dec 25, 2009
More

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager] Twitter/Utube/Facebook

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Owner] Owner Info

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts] Power Settings

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls] Region/Date/Time format

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila] HTC Weather settings

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Configuration] Sense tab order

Last edited:

stained-steel

Nov 6, 2008
Sarasota
Added!

Thank you: Do you know if these particular setting remain in effect if you use, say, Lumos (for backlight)?

Also, do you know how to IMPORT a new ringtone?

(Not that your input isn't appreciated, it TRULY is here!) I just want More than the... 'cliche' is all.

Thank you. :)

Last edited:

Cranbone

Dec 25, 2009
Thank you: Do you know if these particular setting remain in effect if you use, say, Lumos (for backlight)?

Also, do you know how to IMPORT a new ringtone?

(Not that your input isn't appreciated, it truly is here! I just want More than the... 'cliche' is all.

Thank you. :)

Not sure what lumos is....is that an app you use? I dont install anything on my phone usually and run it stock

I set up my phone with the settings that I wanted (backlight, ringtones and notifications) and then exported these registry setting and converted them to xml and drop them in the XD_UC folder on my SD card. I also made a cab to add all my ringtones to the rings folder in the windows directory and they all work great for me

stained-steel

Nov 6, 2008
Sarasota
Not sure what lumos is....is that an app you use? I dont install anything on my phone usually and run it stock

I set up my phone with the settings that I wanted (backlight, ringtones and notifications) and then exported these registry setting and converted them to xml and drop them in the XD_UC folder on my SD card. I also made a cab to add all my ringtones to the rings folder in the windows directory and they all work great for me

Again, thank you for your submission (and a little clarification) ;)

Yes, Lumos is an app that I use; I guess I should check my own registry to see what is added after install/config! :p

Cranbone

Dec 25, 2009
Again, thank you for your submission (and a little clarification) ;)

Yes, Lumos is an app that I use; I guess I should check my own registry to see what is added after install/config! :p

Here are a bunch more possible registry locations to aid you. I haven't used alot of them, so they are untested:

I will try to list here where settings are stored by most common applications. Each setting can be in a:
R -> Registry entry (to add in your regexport.ini file)
F -> File (to add in your filebackup.ini file)

System
Power settings: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\C ontrol\Power\Timeouts

Volume: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\VolumeOverlay

Screen calibration: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH

Regional settings: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\reg
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls\overrides

Time: R
HKLM\Time\TimeZoneInformation
HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila\WorldClock.*

Alarms: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock\0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock\1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Clock\2

ActiveSync Settings: R
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ActiveSync
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ActiveSync\Pa rtners
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\ActiveSync\Un icodeMapping

Notification & Sounds: R
HKCU\ControlPanel\Notifications
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\SoundCategories

Manila
Tab order: R + F
F -> \Windows\26948339_manila
R -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Configurati on

Programs tab: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher

Weather Cities + World Clock cities + other things (?) : R
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila

Clock and time format: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\nls\overrides

Music Playlist: F
\Application Data\HTC\AudioManager_Eng\playlists\

My Contact Card: R
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\People\OwnerInfo

Push Web Pages: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\InternetPus h\Enabled

Stock Tab: F
\Application Data\HTC\*.*,*

Favorite Contacts: F
\PIM.VOL (Use SASHIMI->Tools->Additional Tools->Backup/Restore PIM)

Facebook and Youtube account: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCAccountManager

Facebook links with contacts: F
\FacebookInfo.vol

TaskManager: R
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager

HTC X button settings:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager\Exclusi veList
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager\Exclusi veList\User
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager\Lite
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager\NoIconP rocess
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager\Termina teProcess

Softkeys: R
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeLSKPath
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeLSKArguments
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeLSKText
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeRSKPath
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeRSKArguments
HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila\HomeRSKText

Opera 9
Security stuff: F
\Windows\Opera9\secure\wand.dat
Skin: F
\Windows\Opera9\Skin\*.*
Cookies: F
\Windows\Opera9\cookies4.dat
Bookmarks: F
\Windows\Opera9\opera6.adr
Settings: F
\Windows\Opera9\opera.ini

Ringtones
Ringtones folder is backed up by Microsoft MyPhone:
\My Documents\My Ringtones

Association of ringtones with contacts is in:
\PIM.VOL (Use SASHIMI->Tools->Additional Tools->Backup/Restore PIM)

Keyboard
Keyboard Language: R
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Tegic\eT9

RSS Hub
List of your channels: F -> if you change the settings and save the OPML file on the storage card, you don't need to backup this
\Program Files\RSS Hub\ChannelData\Channels.opml
Path of the channel list: R
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ilium Software\RSS Hub

PPCPimBackup
Settings: R
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FdcSoft\PPCPimBackup

QuickGPS
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\QuickGPS

GAlarm
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ageye\G-Alarm
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ageye\G-Alarm\1
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ageye\G-Alarm\1\Playlist
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ageye\G-Alarm\0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ageye\G-Alarm\0\Playlist

stained-steel

Nov 6, 2008
Sarasota
WOW! Thank you!!! With a really quick scan, I can see some wonderful additions!

Whoah? I use Microsoft's MYPhone, and didn't even realize the ringtone association...? Nice find!

Now I'd like to see how to directly import off of SD card during XDA_UC...

Last edited:

Cranbone

Dec 25, 2009
But is Sashimi 'linked' to XDA_UC? I mean, do they work together? (I'm VERY new to this myself; forgive my ignorance)...

Its different, that site just points u to different registry locations u may not have known about. I found that was the hardest part about using XDA_UC, finding the settings to back up

moopile

Jun 12, 2007
Memphis, TN
OnePlus 7 Pro
Someone really needs to make a basic tutorial.

@ stained-steel: Check the link in my sig to see if any will help (omw to work right now).

Once again I think this would make a great Wiki on XDA using: XDA-WIKI

I think the same is necessary for Energy's Rom's too.

Anyway, maybe someone with the know-how and willingness to will start one some day. We can only hope.

Thanks for starting this great thread !!!!!

crachel

Retired Senior Moderator
Jul 13, 2008
Texas
There has recently been discussion within his forums (occasionally spurned by me, mostly by other enthusiasts) as to what registry keys save what information

If you want Manila settings, I recommend amarullz Manila thread
Most 3rd party apps are in HKCU->Software or HKLM->Software
Already have a few c/p from moopile's sig -> List of REG entries that can be backed up / restored: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6240760&postcount=13832

how to create custom .xml's for programs in his ROM's

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=1896955&postcount=2
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc500581.aspx

how to save programs to specific paths within the Start Menu (which NRG is working on himself now)

he can quit working, its called MortScript

toucan

May 1, 2007
The following is what I posted in the main NRG thread a few days ago:

Hi all,

At this point this is not a definitive how-to for setting up the phone from a flash using only XDA_UC but I will share what I have learned the last few weeks since NRG has incorporated the functionality into his ROMs.

Tools I use:
- CERegEditor simply to go through the registry on my PC
- RapiConfig does the bulk of the work
- MakeCab utility to create the cab file from the XML (get it here)

I have posted a couple of other messages about my experience with this so I will not duplicate here (you can look for my posts within the XDA_UC User to User (U2U) thread).

What I have found, in a nutshell, is that the bulk of what I am looking for in returning my phone to its previous ROM state is by getting my Favorites, Notifications, Owner Information, Email, and Wi-Fi back to what they were. In one of those posts in the U2U thread I had mentioned tools that got me started. I had just started playing with RapiConfig as a tool as well. I have found since then that RapiConfig is really pretty nice for getting all that information I wanted.

RapiConfig is the main tool of choice for me - I use it to grab all of the above data and put it into the tool's XML file. The beauty of this is that the file is already set to go - I just save the output as _Setup.xml and then finish the process. There are many sites that give assistance for using RapiConfig, so I won't go through that here. What I will tell you is what I have figured out that wasn't documented elsewhere - this can all be done in one step (early on I did in individual steps and then compiled)!
Using the RapiConfig tool, I change the RapiConfigIn.xml file to the following:
Code:
<wap-provisioningdoc>
    <characteristic type="Registry">
        <characteristic-query type="HKCU\Software\HTC\People\FavoriteOrder" recursive="true"/>
        <characteristic-query type="HKCU\ControlPanel\Notifications" recursive="true"/>
        <characteristic-query type="HKCU\Software\HTC\People\OwnerInfo" recursive="true"/>
        <characteristic-query type="HKCU\ControlPanel\Owner" recursive="true"/>
    </characteristic>
    <characteristic-query type="EMAIL2" recursive="true"/>
    <characteristic-query type="Wi-Fi" recursive="true"/>
</wap-provisioningdoc>
As I find other registry entries that I want to have set up, I will incorporate those into my RapiConfigIn.xml file and then re-do the process for the next ROM update.

Once I run RapiConfig with the above XML file, I then open and "Save As..." the RapiConfigOut.xml file as _setup.xml
I can then use the "MakeCab" executable to create a cab file (I call it 00-PhoneSetup.cab) that I put into the XDA_UC folder on my storage card.

One version I had the Bluetooth settings included, but I have not had any success with that. My suspicion is that because the devices must "Pair" the simple registry entry isn't enough to create the partnership that is required between the devices.
(NRG - you had asked in an earlier post about setting up bluetooth... I'm hoping that is possible but I'm not sure with my limited experience at this point)

I have also not had any luck with some other aspects of XDA_UC, but as things come up I will post on the U2U thread. I would encourage those who are newish at XDA_UC (like me) to keep an eye on that thread for updates and assistance.

Enjoy!

There was a reply and question shortly after I posted that about why I do stuff as cabs and the answer is that I have had no luck installing anything else - I have tried a couple each of XMLs, a couple of registry files, and the SDConfig.txt file without any success. My bet is that I probably have something errant in each of those for what is expected - but it all works as designed with a cab file.

Of course, YMMV! :p

Ruud Westerhout

Dec 30, 2005
Oberasbach
The following is what I posted in the main NRG thread a few days ago:

Of course, YMMV! :p

As your experience seems close to mine (registry files did not seem to work) I decided to give this a try.

Rapiconfig did only work when I had my device connected (yeah, beginners experience :) ) but the file sure looks good.

Makecab created the cabfile (in CMD Makecab oldfile newfile.cab ?), just need to give the result a try with the next flash.

Thank You VERY much for this advice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    XDA_UC Very basic tutorial

What is XDA_UC?
    XDA_UC installs and configures your phone, without the need to manually configure things after XDA_UC is set up.

Prefix:
    All files must be saved as Unicode, unless otherwise stated.
    That means no ASCII, UTF-8, or Unicode-Big Endian
    All file edits should be done with notepad, since it will not inject any formatting.
    In notepad, Save As has the file type option at the bottom of the dialog.

Step 1: Identify cab and cer files that you always install.
    JVH3 Cabs installed by XDA_UC said:
    company_root_cer.cer
    FF Ultimate aGPS Tweak_supl.nokia_generic.cab
    Microsoft_Voice_Command_v1.6.23562_NoSetup.cab
    JVH3_WeatherCityEditor_v3.5.CAB
    RhodiumKbdControl_GSM.CAB
    Digicast Solutions' Snooze Options.cab

Copy these to you XDA_UC folder.

This will save you the steps of manually installing these cabs. But you will still need to configure them, if you stop here.

2. Configure you settings to auto import.

You will want to become familiar with the registry.

I use 3 methods for backing up sections of the regsitry that do not require installing anything on your phone.
    A. Total Commander - plugins\registry
    Navigate to a regsitry section. Then press and hold the stylus. Select Copy/Move
    Paste this to a folder on your storage card.

B. RegEdit - Start->Tools->Registry Editor
    Navigate to a regsiry section. Then use the stylus and tab the left most botton on the bottom of the screen that has a lightning bolt on a blank folder. Select Export. Pick where to save it.

C. ASTools - this is run from your PC.
    Create a folder on your storage card called reg_dump
    C:\Program Files\ASTools>prun.exe dottaskmgr /regxpkey \Storage Card\reg_dump\HKLM1.reg [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]

Before installing anything, do a full dump of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Install your apps. Configure them.

After installing and configuring, do a full export (dump) of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and HKEY_CURRENT_USER.

Download a tool to compare differences. I use WinMerge by source forge.
    http://winmerge.org/

It is an excellent tool. Beyond Compare and Araxis are also good tools. It is very easy to figure out.

Copy the before dumps to 1 folder on your PC. Copy the after dumps to another folder on your PC.

If you name the files the same, such as HKLM.reg and HKCU.reg, then you can compare folders.

Now search for cahgnes that appear relavant.

3. Not all settings are stored in the registry
    Custom Weather cities are stored in a manila file. If you use the app, that I wrote, you can back up 2330fc3c_manila. You can also manually copy this from your windows folder.
    Any files that need to be restored to the Windows folder, put in \XDA_UC\Sense

Stocks are strored at Aplication Data\HTC\ygo\ygoservices.db
    You will need to use some mort script to copy this.
    Save the file outside the xda_uc such as storage card\RhodiumSettings

5. To restore your Cookie Home Tab
    This can be done with mortscript, but you firs must backup your settings in the Cookie Home Tab Editor.

To import, you must first set the version with a reg file with contents of
    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
    "Co0kie.HomeVersion"="1.8.5"

Then create a mscr file with contents as this:
    Run("\Program Files\CHTEditor\CHTEditor.exe", """\Storage Card\Rhodium\CookieTilt2Aug4.cht""")

6. For many settings, the registry settings locations are known
    No need to to a full dump and compare for those. Just use Total Commander to copy the reg directly to your XDA_UC folder.

7. Rhodium Energy ROMs require provisioning for AT&T and T-Mobile
    For AT&T, the file energy_att.cab is in the windows folder.
    Copy it to your XDA_UC folder, if you use AT&T.
    There is a similar file for T-Mobile.

8. Use the Energy ROM Exportor
    This will generate many reg files for you, so you can restore things like bluetooth. Just stick the reg files into the XDA_UC folder.

9. Email and Wifi require XML provisioning files.
    Use Makisu to generate xml files for these.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6491348&postcount=144
    Then, just stick the xml files in your XDA_UC folder.

10. You've installed things from Marketplace, and find it annoying to redownload everything.
    Well, I probably should not tell you exactly how to get around this.
    But, it is pretty easy to figure out what got installed.
    Brute Force: Dump the reg before installing. Dump it after. Look at Program Files and Application Data and new files in the Windows Folder and Windows\Start Menu\Programs and Windows\StartUp
    If you look in at Application data\Volatile, you can figure some stuff out. Go there right after installing.
    Also, look in HKLM\Security\AppInstall
    And Windows\AppManager
    I've made a cab for Glympse and WinFourSquare.
    WinCECabMgr is a great program for making and modifying cabs. It's about $100. There is a 30 day free trial though.
    I normally use Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Professional, which I own legally.
    You can also make them with Visual Studio 2005 Standard (I think).

You don't actually need a cab to install apps though. You can just put all the files on your storage card and use an mscr file to copy everything where you need it to be. And then use a reg file to create the registry entries.

Summary / Conclusion
    XDA_UC greatly simpliefies the configuration process. Once you know where settings are kept, it is just a matter of creating the correct file to implement it.

If anything is missed, please post and I may add it.

Especially the basic steps. I think all advanced users already know most of this.

I will also add more detail when I have more time.
    I recently noticed that I've only got a short list of things not set up in XDA_UC to run automagically. Perhaps some of you guys can help me out with this. First up is how to set up the CSM by default. I thought I had it right, but going into the Change Start Menu program shows that it is still using the normal start menu instead, and I'm missing quite a bit of RAM even though the hardware button and Windows soft key both pull up CSM.

How do I enable a change in font size in the Settings Tab > Personalize > Font? I normally have it set one notch left of center.

Settings tab > Locale & Text > Text Input. I'd like to have all of the options toggled on.

Start > Settings > Personal > Voice Command. Under Notifications, I want "Only during free time" unchecked. Also for Messaging Options I want "High priority messages only" unchecked. For Phone Options, I want "Announce incoming calls" to be checked.

Start > Settings > Personal > Phone . NRG recently disabled the short tones on the phone keyboard. I'd like the short tones on.

Start > Settings > Connections > Wifi. I like to have "Best Wi-Fi Performance" toggled on.

Settings Tab > Data Services > Internet time synchronization. I like to have "Get time from the internet" checked.

The Facebook tab authorization isn't working between ROMs anymore like the Twitter tab. Has anyone gotten it to work without issue lately?

What is the mortscript command to move a directory (folder) from one location to another. S2U2 and OCT both drop folders into \Windows\Start Menu\Programs that I want to move to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Tools

I think that about covers it. With this solved, I'll only have to sync with exchange for emails, calender, and contacts and MyPhone for texts.

there is no "easy way to do this" I suggest doing a hard reset, the doing a full reg export using sktools, or you can do this with sashimi or my sashimi4xda_uc backup tool (see sig), then change all those settings to your preferred setting, then do another full reg export, then use a program called "windiff" or similar that can compare the two registry exports and show you only the differences that were made...
    I figured as much. Thanks anyway, guys. I'll just try this later tonight and post results if I can.

I actually did a full dump of HKLM and HKCU last night to find some of this for you.

But, as HKLM was dumping, I fell a sleep. I can probably find them tonight.

As far as the voice command settings.

have you looked at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Voice Command
    Then look at the subkeys: extensions and speech

3 other good programs for doing difference checks are

WinMerge, which is free from SourceForge.

Beyond Compare which is not free.

Araxis Merge, but that is more expensive, but can handle very large files.
    I have CSM set to start up but can't figure out how to disable the normal start menu with XDA_UC. After it runs, I have CSM set to pop up from both the hardware start button and the soft key on the task bar. The RAM is still low, however, because the normal start menu is still running.

Got these done.

Still can't figure out where these are coming from even after comparing the registry.

Done.

Still need this command.

So the only things I haven't been able to figure out after comparing the registy before and after are:
    1. setting CSM to start on its own and have the normal start menu disabled,
    2. Start > Settings > Personal > Phone > enable short tones,
    3. Start > Settings > Connections > Wifi > toggle "Best Wi-Fi Performance" on,
    4. and finally move directory with mortscript.

#2: (short tones)
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sounds\Keypress]
    "BeepMode"=dword:00000002
    4. and finally move directory with mortscript.

If you're talking about Copy2Root, I might be able to assist.

Please check this.