htc radar dropped calls

Search This thread

kikikuku

Jan 25, 2011
hi we just use htc radar alittle over a week, but experiencing frequent dropping calls. It happens at work, at school and while driving, it's strangely frustrating. I had a webchat with tmo customer service. Basically, they said that the people around listed areas are experiencing same problems, and i'm not the only one. They

It doesn't make complete sense when I had no problem with iphone 3S, and blackberry curve 9300.

I tried to google htc radar dropping call issues, but not a lot hits on it. I got this phone via microsoft challenge (2 weeks ago), has anyone experiencing similar situation ? is this a known issue with htc radar, or microsoft is handing out crappy phone?

Thank you for your input.

stevedawg85

Aug 27, 2009
YES!!! I am not the only one, glad to hear, i also did a google search w/ weak results, sound like we are twins :p

anyways, I had original Galaxy before and never had problems walking around house, inside of school buildings. but now w/ Radar, seems like I have to be near a window or edge or building/house. If I'm dead center of my house, I'm losing the call. I was on the phone pulling into garage, and yup, phone lost connection. My wife is running into same issue.

Extremely frustrating and disappointing. So far only 1 important phone call dropped, but hopefully I can live w/ it, or maybe an update can fix it

stryboy314

Jan 9, 2011
I get dropped calls too. People try to call me and when I answer it automatically hangs up on them. I think its T-Mobile because my friend has the LG G2X and hers do it as well

stevedawg85

Aug 27, 2009
Well, from my experience, it is 100% the phone. Like I said, I had the Galaxy and never had problems on the phone in my house or work/building. But now that I'm on Radar, i get dropped calls in home and extremely weak reception @ work and inside of buildings.

galeb321

Feb 29, 2012
Hi guys,
i just gonna open same topic :)

I havedrop calls when i'm on internet, i only get messig from secretary that i got call but did't ring. I'ts start to anoy me.

ukicar

Jan 29, 2011
Београд
Redmi Note 10
a few days ago I got a update on my HTC Radar, changed only firmware version
22 feb .. 1600.2200.20103.401
now .. 1600.2200.20501.401
I noticed that the drop calls disappeared ...

stryboy314

Jan 9, 2011
I had the radar and every time someone calls me and I answer it just hangs up. Sometime I can have full bars and it just hangs up. Contacted t-mobile and they sent me a replacement and it does the same thing. I believe its the network because I had a LG double play and it did the same thing. Switch to Straight Talk I get no dropped calls on my radar