TF 700 Infinity Bluetooth 3.0 or 4.0

Search This thread

onestyle

Sep 6, 2008
Maybe thats a dump Question, but I haven't found a Answer, even by search the TF700 Forum here.
The official spec on the international (or the German) Asus page tells, that there is Bluetooth v3.0, some distributors tells, that there is Bluetooth 4.0 built in.

I mean that's a big different, isn't it? I would really like to have the Low Energy Protocol in it...
Could anyone illuminate me? :confused:

jjdevega

Jan 3, 2011
Bothell, Washington
Maybe thats a dump Question, but I haven't found a Answer, even by search the TF700 Forum here.
The official spec on the international (or the German) Asus page tells, that there is Bluetooth v3.0, some distributors tells, that there is Bluetooth 4.0 built in.

I mean that's a big different, isn't it? I would really like to have the Low Energy Protocol in it...

I would believe the actual company that created the device more so then the distributors. Asus would be more accurate with their descriptions on specs.

The Infinity comes with Bluetooth V3.0+EDR. Not 4.0

Brought to you by my Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T

ugotproblemz

Feb 16, 2009
New York City

Its 3.0.

seriously if all else fails, just follow what is listed on asus's website. 3rd party webpages often have the wrong information....even when they are doing a review/comparison of the product. (personal experience and as you can see from your link)