[Q] Samsung Galaxy S1 I9000 Stuck At Galaxy S Boot Screen Can't Get Into Recovery?

Search This thread

enya123101

Jun 25, 2012
Birmingham
Hey,

I tried flashing a new kernal via Odin but my laptop switched off halfway through and now when I switch on my Galaxy S1 (i9000) it get's stuck at the Galaxy S GT-I9000 Samsung screen :(. I can't get it into recovery although I can access download mode and it is recognized in Odin:confused:. I think it should just be as simple as reflashing the PDA, MODEM and CSC file through Odin although If anyone can help me acquire these stock files or by using any other methods to restore my phone back to normal It'll be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ainaa

xsenman

Apr 9, 2012
Philippines
Oh and does anyone know where to get the stock bootloader for the Galaxy s i9000? Thanks,

you can get from My Android Collections and or a solution from My Android Solutions or use a rescue kit

But First powerdown, pull out Battery, SIM CARD, and EXT.SD card, press power button for a minute, than powerup without SIM and Ext.SD Card, after flashing and reboot , insert them back

Tips before Flashing:-
Backup all your important files, contacts, SMS, game data, images etc to PC or Ext SD card. or make Nanadroid Backup If you have CWM
Backup your EFS Folder to PC or Ext SD card
Enable USB Debugging on Phone. Touch menu> Settings> Applications> Development>
Charge your battery to more than 50% before you attempt any sort of flashing.
Disable Samsung KIES when using Odin. Kill Kies.exe, KiesTrayAgent.exe, & KiesPDLR.exe using Task Manager on PC
Use only ROM and solution for your model and Wipe x3

Reactions: enya123101

enya123101

Jun 25, 2012
Birmingham
Thanks for all the help guys but still no luck :(.
I've tried what you've said xsenman by using the ezboot recovery tool although its still not booting up. It gets to this screen and then stops;
boot_screen1.jpg

Any ideas?:(

Regards,

enya123101

Jun 25, 2012
Birmingham
I've flashed the EZboot recovery and then I installed the CFRoot rom although it still keeps getting stuck at the start screen. During the Odin flashing part it says it's passed with no failures but it still won't start. :(

enya123101

Jun 25, 2012
Birmingham
It passes in Odin and then it just hangs at the first boot screen like the picture on page 1. I still can't get into recovery and for some reason to get into download mode I press the down volume key and the side sleep button without having to press the OK button.

Regards,

Donovan662

Oct 12, 2012
The Hague
It passes in Odin and then it just hangs at the first boot screen like the picture on page 1. I still can't get into recovery and for some reason to get into download mode I press the down volume key and the side sleep button without having to press the OK button.

Regards,

Try flash http://db.tt/2EoHMD53 with odin Pda section. Then try get into recovery. (volume up home button and side button) If not...

Try flash http://db.tt/MTCix9lL with odin Pda section. Then try to het into recovery. If not...

Check this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1841250 see problem 8

Top Liked Posts