[Q] Bootloader maybe corrupted?

Search This thread

timedude

Feb 23, 2014
I have a blu dash 3.5

im trying to flash the cwm for my model and when i try to flash a recovery it says:

sending 'system' <size of file>...
OKAY [time]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED <remote: partition 'recovery' not support flash>

so do you know the problem? and how tro fix it

do you need the getvar all info??(its odd because when i do getvar on the partition types
it shows like:
partition-size:recovery: 600000
partition-type:recovery: raw data)
every one of the partition its like that

CAN YOU HELP ME?

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
I have a blu dash 3.5

im trying to flash the cwm for my model and when i try to flash a recovery it says:

sending 'system' <size of file>...
OKAY [time]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED <remote: partition 'recovery' not support flash>

so do you know the problem? and how tro fix it

do you need the getvar all info??(its odd because when i do getvar on the partition types
it shows like:
partition-size:recovery: 600000
partition-type:recovery: raw data)
every one of the partition its like that

CAN YOU HELP ME?

i think that, recovery yoy are trying is not for your phone or it may be currupted

HernanMorel

Apr 28, 2014
I have the same problem..

I have a Blu Dash 3.5 D161a with android 4.2.2. This cellphone has been bought from the network provider, it starts with the network provider's logo instead of the blu's logo. I can enter in fastboot mode and I'm able to see my device from adb, but when I type fastboot erase recovery or fastboot erase system it gets stuck on erasing.
Is the booloader locked or something like that?

gringoben

Jan 30, 2007
Same problem - D161a

I have a Blu Dash 3.5 D161a with android 4.2.2. This cellphone has been bought from the network provider, it starts with the network provider's logo instead of the blu's logo. I can enter in fastboot mode and I'm able to see my device from adb, but when I type fastboot erase recovery or fastboot erase system it gets stuck on erasing.
Is the booloader locked or something like that?

I also tried to install CWM
(using info from http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2321264)
but fastboot erase recovery never completes and fastboot flash recovery cwm-5.0.2.8-d170i.img fails with "partition 'recovery' not support flash"

Perhaps there is another way to install CWM recovery?