[ROM][WWE]Rhodium_AF|Sense 2.5 2013|

Search This thread

ark666

May 15, 2007
F. C. PORTO
Hi guys and gals,

Due to some recent events on the XDA private forums, i´ve decided to stop the support of my roms here, all my support will be done elsewhere.

i´ll still be here, as always, , and it has been great to know some great people here, you know who you are, too many to mention!

Thx for all your support.

Attachments

• Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13,780
  • documents.jpg
    documents.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 9,630
  • Screen09.jpg
    Screen09.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8,250
  • Screen08.jpg
    Screen08.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7,484
  • Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10,884
  • Screen05.jpg
    Screen05.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7,046
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6,207
  • Screen06.jpg
    Screen06.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6,839
Last edited:

ark666

May 15, 2007
F. C. PORTO
For those that have supported me, i thank them, it´s because of them that these roms exists. :)

Current bugs:

Last edited:

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Downloading now reporting back very soon for comments. And thanks for coming to TP2. Obrigado ate ja.

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
Can i ask why it says atomang i use atomang 6.5 TP2 rom. Are you working together in this rom.

redmanmark86

Jul 7, 2009
it looks good, gonna try this in a mintue, you and Miri have made it hard to choose between you...

out of wodner which one uses the newest 6.5? no that it matters to much, just want the most stable...

niktheman

Jun 10, 2009
Bug

The lock screen does not work correctly, if you lock the device by holding down the end call button, you get the slider at the top to unlock but a big black block at the bottom were the clock should be.

eresen

Apr 1, 2007
Brackley
This Rom has one of the nicest startups!!!!

But fails on removing Setting which has less controls over items exist,
Rest is fine TOMTOM and memory-map works fast, Solid graphics, Well build look lives nothing for end user to dig in and change. It could be good news, :)

Thanks for the Rom
Tunc

awoken

Jul 10, 2007
Can someone please upload this somewhere ?!
I want to try this one but the link is broken.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So to sum it up.... what are the bugs/issues with this rom?? I've been reading but it gets confusing cause of what people report lol... I wanna flash to this rom but im nervous b/c I dont want to run into a million probs.. I'm currently using Ark's last rom sans landscape and everything is working fine for me except for the occasional freezes and lock ups which cause me to have to soft reset and contacts disappearing from the contact tab that I have to reapply!!

I'm not seeing any of these bugs or issues that others are reporting, but I flash a stock ROM first and then hard reset after flashing. I install the Leo 2G dialer and this ROM is running pretty smooth. The only quirk about it is if you have the Music or Photo tab in landscape and slide open the keyboard it messes it up. Hopefully HTC will correct this in the next version.