Fm radio?

Search This thread
Sep 11, 2011
It works!

He said these were from his X, no instructions or anything and I haven't tried it.

I did notice an app called fm something in the bionic but its not in the app drawer.....

Wow! All I needed was the second file (MotoFMRadio.apk). Installed it and it works great! The first file couldn't be installed, presumably because it's a system file and already on the phone.

Thank you, thank you!

michaelmantis

Feb 5, 2009
I have the Droid 2 Global and tried to install the FM radio app. Installed fine but when I load the app, have headphone in, it just searches saying something like "loading FM stations" and just spins.

Anything I'm missing?

mikecheat04

Sep 13, 2011
Natchitoches, LA
Not that I see, ask for headphones before it even let's you in to program. Maybe there's an app that can fake it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

smilepak

Nov 16, 2008
I wonder what headphone will give good reception. The white apple earplug sucks as reception. In Orange County and can barely get any station without some major static. Like 102.7..so much static.

dbindock

Sep 14, 2011
This is pretty awesome. I come from an OG Droid and it didn't have the FM option.

What I always thought would be cool would be if we could turn out phones into FM transmitters so we can play music from our phones in our cars. The iPod's have those adapters that can do this, but since we are Android users and not Apple, how sweet would it be if the phone could be the transmitter! I know, another piece of hardware to integrate... But if it can receive FM now, it might be able to transmit?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FM radio

He said these were from his X, no instructions or anything and I haven't tried it.

I did notice an app called fm something in the bionic but its not in the app drawer.....
    Is there anyway for this to work thru bluetooth? Anyway to record into MP3?